- Crazy Awesome: Ocelot in Let's Destroy Metal Gear Again!.
Ocelot: " 'Shot in the face,' you say?"
- Crosses the Line Twice: Her reaction to Ghost Trick (expressed through a series of tweets) can best be described as being so amazed by the fact the game out-twisted Professor Layton that she wound up loving it despite it being totally idiotic.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Hiimdaisy writes Crowning Comics Of Funny
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the Persona 4 comic, Shadow Yukiko gets OHKO'd with a simple Bufu when she's not even weak against it. Cue Persona 4 Golden where she is now weak against it.
Yosuke: Dude, what if the TV is everyone's mind!?
- Also, "Fsteak" was actually said in-game in The Golden. Not by Chie sadly, but the fact that "fsteak" shows up in an official Persona game is funny.
- Once you know the true colors of Adachi, this quote it's even funnier.
Adachi: (happy face) Speaking of minds, know what's on mine? MURDERS!
- Ho Yay: In this version of the Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty, Ocelot decided to "throw in" Raiden's capture being totally in the nude instead of shirtless for fun.
- I Am Not Shazam: The artist of the comics goes by the handle Gigi Digi (formerly Peachi Fruit). Hiimdaisy is the name of the comic.
- Memetic Molester: Her Persona 4 comic is a major driving force behind Igor being one. PERSONAS PERSONAS PERSONAS. SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS!
- Memetic Mutation: Basically, this comic can generate memes that might not be true for the original works alone.
- Narm Charm: The very dramatic and James Bond-esque Snake Eater theme, as parodied in ''Lets Destroyed the Shagohoh!"'
- Nightmare Fuel: Phoenix Wright eating...
"Okay, let's get serious. I'm gonna kill everyone in this room."
- Okay, Shadow Teddie can't stop himself from doing this. Between Teddie's horrific squashed appearance after his Heroic Sacrifice against Shadow Rise and Shadow Teddie's last line, he's a bit of a nightmare.
- "SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS!"
- Mitsuo's brief appearance in the Persona 4 comic is a bit jarring because of his Creepy Monotone, creepy stare, and unsettling music in the background in the dub.
- "What did Porky do?! Lucas couldn't stop crying!"
- The torture scene in Metal Gear Solid 3 is mostly this trope, especially in the Broad Spectrum dub.
- Old Shame: Gigi doesn't particularly feel ashamed of the comics, but has gone on record to say that she considers a lot of her humor questionable and expresses dislike at some of the audiences her old comics became popular with.
- Ron the Death Eater: Zak, Daphnes, and Doujima were all supposed to be sympathetic characters (though the fanbase will readily argue that in Zak's case, the writers utterly failed to make him this). Not here! Why? It's funny! Although Doujima is slowly becoming more sympathetic as his history comes forward... only for the hiatus to kick in
- So Bad, It's Good: The aforementioned Fan Vid's dubbing of Yukiko is delivered in a really nasal voice by the guy who voices Yosuke, but it was intentionally so bad that it becomes hilarious when you think about it...
- Though by the 3rd part, there is The Other Darrin for Yukiko's voice, now an actual girl. That nasal voice goes to become her Shadow's voice.
Volgin: Major, where were you? I was waiting for you in my room. It's chocolate sundae night.Snake (disguised as Raikov): (Look of absolute terror.)Sokolov: *gags*
- Tear Jerker:
Snake: (pointing a gun at The Boss and crying) Boss I'm gonna shoot you I'm serious don't push me!
- While it's obviously played for comedy, Snake's reactions to The Boss' defection in Let's Destroy the Shagohod! sometimes come off as this due to how pathetic and depressed he acts about it. This is made more obvious in the Broad Spectrum dub due to Snake's voice acting.
Snake: (tearing up) The Boss just broke my gun Major I can't do this!
Boss: The Philosophers want war to go on forever, and my dad was one of them!Flashback!Boss: Daddy, I want to go home.
- The Broad Spectrum adaptation of Let's Destroy The Shagohod! managed to actually be kind of sad when the Boss revealed everything.
- The ways the scenes during The Boss' death depicted is quite poignant. Even Hiimdaisy can't make a funny scene out of this.
- Thanks to editing in the Broad Spectrum Studios version, Let's Defeat The Fox Unit! has Johnny's death.
- The Woobie: Nanako is already this in the game, but Hiimdaisy punts it Up to Eleven.
Nanako: When Dad's busy at work, I sing the Junes song over and over to make myself feel less alone! 'Every day's great... a-at your... J-j-j—'
Otacon: Hey, can I tell you the reason I got into science in the first place?Snake: Don't really care, but go ahead.Otacon: I wanted to build giant robots like the ones in Japanese cartoons.Snake: That's...unbelievably pathetic.Otacon: Oh. ._.
- Otacon gets a few extra woobie points as well.