- Awesome Music: The game has quite a few swell soundtracks.
- Game-Breaker: Any flying vehicle can easily skip over water sections of a course provided you have enough boost for it. While Gonzo's flying saucer and Link's spaceship count, Bunsen's hovercraft doesn't since it tends to turn way too easily.
- Pepe's Kart can easily be considered this for those who have a feel for the below-mentioned games, as its stats bring it close to karts in those games. Pepe power, not so much, but you can easily get his vehicle during single player races or having a second player play as Pepe.
- Another good car is Zoot's Supercharger, and Zoot himself has one of those good powers as well.
- It's Easy, So It Sucks!: Subverted. In comparison to games like Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing, this can be mistaken for an "easy game", especially since the challenges aren't all from the races and the "challenge" seen there may be instead seen as just infuriating.
- Last Lousy Point: The Doozer Escort Missions. One particular challenge is the one in the Theater, where the Doozer's at the top part of the level, while the portal's on the stage, requiring you to use the opening in the middle (that you have to blast open first) to accomplish it within the two minutes you are allotted. Another is the Laboratory, where you literally have to push the Doozer upward.
- Most Wonderful Sound: The trombone glissando when you complete an objective or collect a new vehicle.
- No Problem with Licensed Games: While it's not one of the most iconic kart racers, it gets fairly decent reviews and has a decent status with Muppet fans, especially for it's very unique twists and physics.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Completing any objective in a course's Adventure Mode ends the mode. Collecting tokens all over a Stunt course? Collected the Movie token along the way? Too bad! You have to start all over again!
- That One Boss: The Boss Challenges when there's more than one character, especially Bill, Gill, and Jill at the Theater. Unlike other battles, they will gang up on you, they're particularly aggressive, and you only got five minutes to finish the challenge! Unless you know what you're going, you're going to have a bad time. The worst part? They don't seem to be Friendly Fireproof to each other.
- The Marley brothers in the Chamber can actually be harder despite being only two, though the course layout of the Theater may make things somewhat easier against the three Frog siblings.
- That One Level: Restaurant in Adventure Mode, since unlike other courses, it's comprised of multiple floors, and the elevators you have to take can get in the way of speedruns or just accomplishing a collection objective (Stars, Food, Tokens).
YMMV / Muppet Race Mania