Seiyuu CRUSH! is a slice-of-life gay comic by sore☆zore. It focuses on Kaji and KoiZ, two romantically interested voice actors who make Boys' Love media together. It follows KoiZ's attempts to pursue the hesitant and sometimes-tsundere Kaji, and the complicated relationship of twin brothers Hiroki and Masuji. Other characters include KoiZ's younger brother and "player" Shiro, and aloof skateboarder Shota who cares for the rich but lost-in-fantasy Shimazu.
It is drawn in manga style, beginning in black and white and evolving into full color, with a noticeable Art Evolution since the beginning pages.
The comic is ongoing and updated on the official site here.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Always Identical Twins: Inverted with Masuji and Hiroki, fraternal twin brothers who look like opposites.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: KoiZ's little brother Shiro.
- Cast Full of Pretty Boys who mostly seem to be gay. There are no female characters. Lampshaded by the fact that Haruka has twice mistaken someone for a female.
- Chair Reveal: KoiZ's introduction scene. Just after Kaji thinks, "He seems normal", KoiZ turns around to reveal he's wearing a bra.
- Cool Board: Shota is never seen without one of his skateboards, and even has built-in ramps and rails in his house. Plus the board doubles as a booster seat when he's driving.
- Dude, She's Like, in a Coma!: In scene 8, Kaji falls asleep after an energy-drink high. After carrying him home, KoiZ decides the best way to wake a sleeping innocent is to kiss him. Subverted when he wakes up and sneezes on him.
- Duels Decide Everything: In the chapter Duel at Midnight, KoiZ and Haruka are set up to duel over Kaji, although nobody knows exactly how they are supposed to duel.
- Hate at First Sight: Kaji's first words for KoiZ are 'disgusting', followed by a stomp on the foot. To be fair, KoiZ comes off as a Jerkass on their first meeting and probably deserved it.
- Hot Springs Episode: An after-work trip to the onsen in scene 5, Feel So Good, features some toe licking, a little nudity, and finds Kaji and KoiZ alone in a secluded spot.
- I Kiss Your Foot Hiroki has a thing for Masuji's feet and has kissed them on a few occasions.
- Implausible Deniability: Upon his stash of porn being discovered, Kaji loudly declares "These aren't mine!" even though he'd referred to the box as "my things" just a minute earlier.
- Insistent Terminology: Kaji, who has no interest in doing a BL game featuring his CRUSH! character, is told repeatedly by KoiZ that they're not doing porn, but "erotic vocal entertainment".
- Lecherous Licking: KoiZ licks the demo game cartridge of their ecchi dating sim on page 237
- Local Hangout: Flavor is the local restaurant of choice.
- Naked First Impression: The opening of the comic results in Kaji's pants being pulled down on his first day of work.
- Noodle Incident: In scene 1, we learn that the CRUSH! agency was the only agency willing to hire Kaji "after what happened", but it isn't revealed what happened.
- One Head Taller: Haruka and Miwa use this trope, and may twist the Seme/Uke rule by having the more innocent Haruka one head taller than Miwa (although due to his clumsiness, Haruka is often on his knees, which puts him a head shorter than Miwa).
- Outdoor Bath Peeping: Masuji is spying on hot springs bathers in scene 5.
- Tsundere: Kaji. Miwa also shows signs of this.
- Twincest: Hiroki and Masuji are hinted to have a more-than-brotherly relationship, and this is confirmed in scene 13.
- Will They or Won't They?: It took twelve chapters for Kaji and KoiZ's first mutual kiss.
- Yaoi - While appearing to be a Boys' Love romantic comedy, it also features parody of the yaoi/BL industry with fictional drama CD and dating-sim games that the characters lend their voices to. Kaji also protests to being the uke when first arriving at CRUSH.