Welcome to Monster School, Troper!
The series revolves around Minecraft mob students being taught how to be a monster. The teacher is none other than Herobrine himself.
The first episode, Crafting, was uploaded on December 11, 2012, which instantly gained popularity, and gave Willcraft's channel recognition.Jailbreak, etc)However, after Bus Trip, Willcraft has stopped creating Monster School. For now. Soon other channels created animations based on Monster School, such as Platabush.
In serious need of some Wiki Magic Love.
Monster School contains examples of:
- A Dog Named "Dog": Spider. Guess what mob he is.
- All-Ghouls School: Except featuring your Minecraft hostile mobs.
- Anti-Villain: Most of the students are rather chill, unless it's Zupay, Zombieswine, or Multus' right head.
- Bad Santa: Averted with Endie, who gives nice presents to his classmates in a Christmas episode. Played straight in the same episode, when Zupay dresses up as an evil Santa and he gives people murderous presents.
- Badass Adorable: Mucus is Baby Slime size and counts as this on some episodes.
- Berserk Button: If Endie looks at someone's eyes, he goes crazy. He regrets it afterwards.
- Don't steal Blaise's work.
- Or ignore Hildegarde
- Or turn up late for Herobrine's class, as Silvester learned...
- Big Eater: It was also specifically stated that Maddie "loves to eat"
- Christmas Episode: 2 of them. 3 if you count "Cooking".
- Cute Is Evil: Zupay is a Baby Zombie and the most evil student in Herobrine's class, beating Zombieswine and Multus' right head.
- The Cynic: Herobrine is described as the opposite of jolly and upbeat.
- Dem Bones: Skellington, Witton and Multus.
- Halloween Episode: "Trick or Treat!"
- Idiot Savant: Zombee, despite being stupid, can apparently mine a huge cave. He got an A for that episode.
- Jerkass: Zombieswine, who is also the class bully.
- My God, What Have I Done?: In Combat #2, when Endie loses it and kills Multus. He cries afterwards.
- Nice Guy: Skellington and Endie are portrayed as this.
- Numbered Sequels: "Combat #2", and many of the other animations.
- Shorter Means Smarter: Mucus, despite being the smallest student, still got good grades for most of the episodes.
- The Smurfette Principle: Ghist is the only female student, until the new students arrive. Even then, there are still only three girls.
- Stern Teacher: Hildegarde ia this, actually punishing Zombieswine for not paying attention. The wiki even says that Herobrine is calmer than her.
- Supreme Chef: Willcraft states that Skellington is one on the pilot episode. It's ironic, because he can't eat.
- Embarrassing First Name: Mucus. Doesn't need an explanation. Strangely, he doesn't seem to mind. note