There are ten episodes, and a handful of "bonus" content:
- 2007: Bionicle Fight, The Candy Shoppe Revolt, The Kid Torturing Bionicle at Wal-Mart, The Evil, Transforming Matoran, and Paco's Taco Shack.
- 2008: Compilation of Short Bionicle Movies, Let It Snow Already! Jeez!!!, and Geeks and Transformers.
- 2009: Jonny's New Year's Eve Party
- 2011: The Candy Man's Candy
Robomaniac7 also released a satirical video in 2007 called The Most Politically Correct Movie. On May 19, 2012, he announced that the series was ending and released Unreleased and Removed Bionicle Adventures, which consists of several removed movies (The Ballet, The Effects of Playing Transformers, With Friends, Up Late, At Grandma's House), some test animations (Bionicles, a test), and a few incomplete episodes (Summer Jobs, Scarbucks, Yellow)
The series mostly relies on "stupid humor", nonsensical plotlines, and senseless violence.
Not to be confused with the official Bionicle book series of the same name.
Bionicle Adventures contains the following tropes:
- Aerith and Bob: Jimmy, Jonny, Eddy, Brandon, Connor...and then we have Achu, Evil Santa, Mr. Stupid, The Candy Man, Monkeydude, and The Torturing Guy.
- All There in the Manual: Averted; the only way you can figure out the characters' names is by listening to the other characters say them.
- Ax-Crazy: Monkeydude has shown signs of this.
- Don't forget the Torturing Guy.
- Bland-Name Product: "Scarbucks"
- Book-Ends: The final fully completed movie is a direct sequel to "The Candy Shoppe Revolt," which was the first of the series to have an actual plot.
- Brick Joke: Mr. Stupid's presidential campaign returns in Jonny's New Year's Eve Party. In typical robomaniac7 fashion, there's a bunch of random violence.
- Built with LEGO: Of course, since they're all Bionicles...
- Catchphrase: "...NOT!!!"
- Chandler's Law: Unintentionally invoked in The Kid Torturing Bionicle At Wal-Mart, when David is walking around and gets randomly shot at the beginning of the video.
- Continuity Nod: "Let It Snow Already! Jeez!!!!" has Jimmy's friend complain about being roped into yet another revolt under his breath.
- Death Is Cheap: Everyone dies all the time, but there are two instances when a character dies twice in one video: Daniel, who accidentally kills himself in The Kid Torturing Bionicle At Wal-Mart and then gets killed later, and David in The Effects Of Playing Transformers With Friends, Up Late, At Grandma's House.
- Demoted to Extra: Kevin and David appear less and less as the story goes on.
- Dynamic Entry: A couple examples.
Brandon (drawing their assassination plan on a piece of paper): So this is the guy - this is the strange guy at Wal-Mart. And this guy is gonna be Paul... and this guy is gonna be me. And we're both distracting-*Daniel takes the pen and draws himself hurtling through the air, hitting the Torturing Guy*Daniel: AND THEN I COME IN AND KILL HIM! AND HE'S GONNA BE LIKE "AAH MY HEAD! I HATE YOU!"
- In "Compilation of Short Bionicle Movies", the Polar Bear complains about the music and is rudely interrupted by a blue Living Prop who slams into him with a diving kick.
- In "The Candy Man's Candy", Monkeydude pulls one on Jonny.
- In the same episode, it appears that Monkeydude threw Eddy at the Candy Man to simulate this effect, to little results.
- Daniel plans to pull one on the Torturing Guy.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The episode titles.
- Funny Background Event: In Let It Snow Already! Jeez!!!, while Jimmy is finishing up his explanation, an on-fire Eddy flies across the room and slams into the ground.
- Hot-Blooded: Daniel.
- Inexplicably Identical Individuals: One character (Turaga Dume in Bionicle canon) is used by Robomaniac7 as multiple background characters, including the "cool" guy, the presidential debate's announcer, and an avid football fan.
- Kill 'Em All: Everyone dies. Every time.
- Long Title: The Effects Of Playing Transformers With Friends, Up Late, At Grandma's House.
- More Dakka: All of Jimmy's revolts consist of this; so do Daniel, Paul, and Brandon in later episodes.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Fans: An interesting aversion; despite robomaniac7 primarily using Bionicle figures to animate with, he claims that he is "not a Bionicle fanboy" and as such wouldn't join websites such as BZPower.
- My Name Is Inigo Montoya: Jimmy does one in The Candy Man's Candy.
- No Indoor Voice: Daniel's voice can sound like this sometimes, with a touch of Punctuated! For! Emphasis!.BECAUSE! The AMOUNT of STUPIDITY is PLEASURABLE!
- Negative Continuity: Lampshaded by Jonny in The Candy Man's Candy:Jonny: Y'know, it is useless to try and kill him, because he'll just re-spawn the next time we-OW MY FACE!
- Only Six Faces: Zig-zagged; rather than sharing faces, several characters have bodies that are basically identical (besides colors) to others. Examples include Jimmy, Jonny, and Eddy's playmate; Connor, Achu, and Daniel also use the same builds.
- Ow, My Body Part!: Played for Laughs a couple times:
- Daniel during the planning in "The Kid Torturing Bionicle At Wal-Mart".
- Jonny's response to Monkeydude's Dynamic Entry: "OW MY FACE!"
- In "The Candy Man's Candy", Daniel flips out because they missed the fight, and he starts cutting off Paul's limbs. Cue Paul saying "Ow, my head." in a completely unamused voice as his head topples to the ground.
- Rousing Speech: Jimmy tries to do one... and he completely fumbles it.Jimmy: Hi, my name is Jimmy. I have killed you once and I will kill you again! We are tired of your evil reign of terror of not giving children candy, and for this ridiculous reason we will avenge our dead friends! ...And... kill you... so... yeah.
- Rule Zero: Depending on how you interpret it, the game in Jonny's New Year's Eve Party could be interpreted as this.Eddy's playmate: So, if I move this guy here, that means I kill your guy, right?Eddy: No-NO IT DOESN'T KILL MY GUY, MY GUY HAS TWO MACHINE GUNSEddy's playmate: What are you talking about though? You said you-Eddy: SHUT UP WOMAN! Uh, it is your turn Monkeydude, uh, you play now.Monkeydude: My guy burns all yours because...*indistinguishable muttering smothered out due to the sizzling sounds**Monkeydude kills Eddy and the other guy*
- Running Gag: The series loves these.
- Jimmy's addiction to revolts, and his tendency to label his every action as a "revolt".
- Monkeydude, Eddy, and one other guy playing toys (either that or a tabletop RPG) together. Then Monkeydude kills them all by burning them - and their toys - to a crisp.
- Paco's Taco Shack being in random places - for example, the Wal-Mart, the Scarbucks, and Jonny's house.
- Paul being unable to enter the secret doors, leading to Robomaniac7 reaching down, picking Paul up, and slamming him against the hidden door.
- Taken Up to Eleven during Scarbucks, when Paul accidentally rips off the Scarbucks' door and Robomaniac7 has to shoot Paul into the building using a pistol.
- Half the characters dying at the end of the video; then Monkeydude jumps in and kills everyone still alive. This happens on basically every one of the new videos; in the old videos, there was always senseless violence at the end, leading to everyones' deaths.
- This is even acknowledged by Robomaniac7 as what makes his series so memorable.
- So Bad, It's Good: Why Daniel continues watching terrible soap operas in spite of complaining about how stupid they are.
- Take That!:
"You killed my mom?"
- "The true meaning of Christmas is commercialism and excessive consumerism!"
- The Most Politically Correct Movie. "Don't vote for Hillary!"
- The "Presidential Debate" between Mr. Stupid and the Blue Hand, once again poking fun at politics.
- The parody Soap Opera in Jonny's New Year's Eve Party, labeled by Daniel as "terrible".
- Tempting Fate:Connor: Hopefully this time no one will kill us!*Monkeydude opens the door and kills Connor and Achu*
- They Killed Kenny Again: The entire cast, except Monkeydude. Eddy stands out because he dies almost immediately after he appears during all of his appearances.
- Vocal Evolution: As he went through puberty, Robomaniac7 explicitly stated that it was harder to do the same voices; as such, he changed the voices of Eddy, Eddy's playmate, and the Recurring Extra represented with Turaga Dume. He also said that it was almost impossible for him to do Daniel's voice.Robomaniac7: I got really hyperRobomaniac7: I forced my voice up two octavesRobomaniac7: one day after this video was posted, I lost my voice. lol. im gonna get someone else to do his voice for future movies.
- Later, he changed Daniel's voice to "that of a dying emu".
- Wacky Sound Effect: Alfredo the flightless bird slides on his belly on the ground... making racecar noises.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: A couple characters completely disappeared from the series, such as the "Polar Bear" and many of the Transformers.