An incredible invention, developed over decades in secret, empowers humans to make their grandest dream a reality...
To travel through time!
The Time Tenshi series features Kenji Johnson, whose grandfather Tensai Shiro has invented a time machine which he calls the Time Window. Aided by a cast of lovely and well-endowed women, Kenji must help protect time from the machinations of Chrontek, a rogue time-traveling group from the future.
Presently, the Time Tenshi series consists of these games:
- Time Tenshi
- Time Tenshi 2/Time Tenshi 2:Special Edition
- Time Tenshi Paradox: Episode 1
- Time Tenshi Paradox: Episode 2
Please add tropes to this page as you see them!
- Apocalypse How: Time Tenshi 2 ends with a Class X-4, with the entire universe being completely destroyed! Fortunately, the Time Window is able to keep the destruction that occurs in the future from reaching back to the modern world, so while that future universe was completely obliterated, the modern world and a new future remain.
- Beauty, Brains, and Brawn: The current three Time Tenshi can be categorized as this, though they're all beautiful and brainy to some degree. The bubbly Kyo works as the Beauty, the thoughtful and rational Rose is the Brains, and the feisty tomboy Tessa is most certainly the Brawn.
- Breast Expansion: A side-effect that comes as a result of women traveling through time. However, that's not the only consequence...
- Chainmail Bikini: Partially justified because the protective ability of the Time Suits comes from the quantum field they generate, so the ability to adjust to increasing bust size is more important than skin coverage.
- Combat Stilettos: Both Kyo and Bunni wear high-heeled shoes as part of their Time Suits. Tessa frequently gripes about this and tells Kyo that she would be better off wearing more practical footwear.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Use of the Quantum Guards can very easily result in one of these.
- Fanservice: Time traveling results in Breast Expansion, and the girls outfits show this off.
- Nobody Could Have Survived That: When asked if Princess Neferu-re could have survived the climax of Time Tenshi 2, Michelle declares that she feels that there's no way that she could still be alive. At which Tessa remarks, "So, seeing as that this place basically operates on anime logic, that probably means that she's alive, well, and already cooking up some evil scheme to pay is back for what we did."
- Time Tenshi Paradox: Episode 2 reveals that Tessa was right.
- Time Crash: In the first game, there are concerns that changes to the past could cause this. At the end of Time Tenshi 2, collapsing Neferu-re's schemes while she's re-writing reality actually does cause that future to be utterly destroyed in a temporal storm. Fortunately, Tensai is able to use his Time Window to keep the destruction from reaching the present.
- Upgrade Artifact: The Quantum Guards introduced in Time Tenshi 2 function this way, providing the users with stronger quantum fields and a variety of "assault modes" such as: