"The fighters to choose from are the male K. Garcia, Dark Man, the old man B. Dosa, Jackie, Jedi Ryan and Joey. The female fighters are Gloria and Deliza, Each fighter has their own fighting techniques witch include kick, punch and special attacks. The fights are best of three. After defeating the playable fighters three non-playable boss character have to be beaten. These are: Dynamo, Mozard and Garner. Under certain conditions a bonus level follows were you have to destroy as many objects as possible before the time runs out to increase your score. You can play solo or against a friend."note
For a review of this game, you can see this link.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Anime Chinese Girl: Gloria, or at the very least she comes from a Fantasy Counterpart Culture of China (see Fictional Earth below).
- Anime Hair: Klaus Garcia, Garner, and Jackie (the last to a lesser extent).
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: While some names are well known and passable in certain parts of the world (such as Baekun Dosa (in the Korean language at least), Jackie, Joey, Gloria, and Garner, others are odd mashups of various foreign and/or made-up words such as "Klaus Garcia", "Jedi Ryan",note and "Mozard".
- Badass Beard: Baekun and Dynamo sport these.
- Big Bad: Garner of whom is also the Final Boss of the game.
- Cast of Expies: As a blatant copy of Street Fighter, expect several characters to be based on those from that series. The characters, and whom they are pastiches of (by moveset and/or appearance), are listed below:
- Gloria: Chun-Li
- Dark Man: Blanka
- Jackie: Guile
- Baekun Dosa and Klaus Garcia: Ryu and Kennote
- Jedi Ryan: Sagat
- Dynamo: Vega (claw) and Balrog (Boxer)
- Mozard: E. Honda and Balrog
- Joey, Deliza, and Garner seem to be original characters.
- Cool Shades: Jackie sports these.
- Engrish: Surprisingly for something that never never went beyond South Korea's borders, much of the game is in English. Granted it is very awkward English, such as a congratulations message after beating Garner that reads "Many thanks for your trouble. You are the best fighter," and another after the character specific ending that reads "Since that, blue sky and sea make the people forget the terrible past and guide them to live with a peace, forever. Thanks", but English nonetheless.
- Excuse Plot: Garner is some sort of otherworldly demonic being who has kidnapped a woman and you have to fight your way through numerous opponents to confront him and rescue the woman.
- Fictional Earth: Seems to be in effect given that the world map (or what maybe supposed to be the Pacific Ocean(?) has no resemblance to that of any location in the real world.
- The Mockbuster: Rather obviously one of the Street Fighter series. To elaborate, South Korea had banned Japanese made video games and works of fiction/entertainment at the time, and thus the South Korean based company UNiCO created this game as a way to allow South Korean gamers the opportunity to get in on the Fighting game craze at the time. Thus whether this makes this blatant copying any less shameful or not, your YMMV.
- Ms. Fanservice: Deliza, being that she is scantily clad female with a flirty personality. Arguably also counts as a Gorgeous Gaijin given that she is a strawberry blonde haired lady presumably from a Western country or at least a Fantasy Counterpart Culture of one.
- Old Master: Baekun Dosa
- Stout Strength: Mozard is the heaviest guy of any characters in the game.
- Two Girls to a Roster: Gloria and Deliza are the only female fighters on the roster.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Dark Man and all the bosses.