My name is Jalalthedragonborn. I like tropes, and I like fiction.
I have a (probably unhealthy) love of anime, although WHAT anime I am interested in changes constantly
Tropes that describe me include but are not limited to:
- Actual Pacifist: Hates any kind of fighting, and tries to prevent it, even when I get punched for it. Never actually harms anyone, either.
- Asexuality: Never had a long-term relationship with anyone, don't intend to either.
- Aspergers Syndrome: Have been officially diagnosed when I was 9.
- Bowties Are Cool: Frequently seen wearing a bright red bowtie.
- Catchphrase: In real life:
- "Well, basically..."
- "I just thought..."
- Deadpan Snarker
- Insufferable Genius: Resident smart guy off my group of friends, anime fanatic. Friends will never hear the end of it. EVER.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Depending on the situation and people present, and time of day.
- Just Friends: My best friend and I. Despite my family and other friends thinking otherwise.
- Mood Whiplash: I tend to cause this/ I'm usually a joking Jerkass who likes making himself laugh. However, I can be very down-to-earth, especially with close friends.
- Nice Hat: My straw fedora.
- Nonindicative Name: Definitely not a Dragonborn, sadly.
- Pet Peeve Tropes: A few:
- Draco in Leather Pants/Ron the Death Eater, Shipping, Chickification, All Girls Want Bad Boys.
- Nostalgia Filter
- Tsundere: Hate this one because most people who are called tsunderes are completely and utterly unlikeable, such as Asuka
- It's Easy, So It Sucks!, They Changed It, Now It Sucks!, Ruined FOREVER and He Panned It, Now He Sucks!.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Frequently in real life, especially if doing so drives people mad.
- Spell My Name with an "S": My actual name, Jordan. People frequently spell it as 'Jordan', 'Jorden' or even 'Jordun'. Lord knows how that makes sense.
- The Stoic: Is generally emotionless.
- Not So Stoic: Unless you tell me a joke, or put me with friends.
- To the Pain: Hates fighting, but knows how to make people squirm nevertheless.
- Chaotic Neutral/Chaotic Evil: Tends to not care about anything or anyone, unless they are close friends. Tends to speak like a bloody mental person
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Type 2 most of the time.
Pages I've made: Erm... *tumbleweed rolls by*