Your Family (in Greek "Το σόι σου") is a famous TV series in Greece.
It's a comedy with a bit of slice-of-life story, centering on the two main characters and the interaction they have with their family every second Sunday when they go to eat.
It is based on a Spanish sitcom called Your Family or Mine. It has, so far, 246 episodes in four seasons.
The first season of Your Family aired on Alpha in 2014, the second in October 2015, the third in 2016 and the fourth in 2017. A fifth season is being planned to air in October 2018.
This page Needs Wiki Magic Love.
The series contains examples of:
- Annoying Background Event: To Lydia and Antonia, it's Alexandra's birthday.
- The Aristocrats: Alexandra and her husband, Menelaos, are rich.
- Aristocrats Are Evil: Menelaos is not, but Alexandra is very mean toward her daughters-in-law.
- Bad Liar: Antonia is not a very convincing liar.
- Bedroom Adultery Scene: Happens very much at the Habeas' house, where Hara and Vaggelis are often discovered by their kids when they are in bed.
- Big Eater: Bella does nothing but sit all day in her parents' home and eat her mother's food.
- Bizarre Taste in Food: Alexandra's taste in food is very eccentric, like herself. The only one who can manage to eat her creations is her son, Kostantinos.
- By "No", I Mean "Yes": Sometimes, Savas struggles to understand what his wife says, leading to various fights.
- Cannot Keep a Secret: Antonia cried in one episode that she doesn't like having secrets.
- Childish Pillow Fight: In one episode, Antonia ans Lydia fought in order to get the best gift for Alexandra.
- City of Weirdos: This is how Alexandra sees the Habeas family.
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: Lydia was found one day naked by one of Savas' uncle.
- She herself one day saw one naked girl who was waiting patiently Ares.
- Comical Overreacting: Alexandra has the tendecy to overreact, particularly every time she hears that one of her son is going to leave the town.
- Could Say It, But...: Menelaos practices whenever he has to tell something to Alexandra.
- Crashing Through the Harem: There are many moments where the characters experience it.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Menelaos every time he meets Alexandra's exes.
- Damned by Faint Praise: No one can tell to Alexandra how awful her sculptures are, so they try to point some good characteristics.
- Date Peepers: In one episode, Menelaos and Alexandra go on vacations to get rid of the Habeas. Unfortunately, they bumped into them.
- Deadpan Snarker: Alexandra to her brides, especially to Antonia.
- Lydia is also to her husband, Savas.
- Defenestrate and Berate: Everytime Savas and Lydia fight, Lydia always end up yelling to his face that she wants to get divorced.
- Delayed "Oh, Crap!"!
- Delayed Reaction