- Abandon Shipping: Many Ares/Bella fans quited this ship after the actor of Ares left the show.
- Accidental Innuendo: "So, did you put his goal?" "Yes, he did".
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Vera learns that her husband cheats on her, but she is too sad to admit it. But, in the end of the episode, he learns his lesson, Vera forgives him easily and she leaves the others without learning anything from her experience.
- Awesome Ego: Alexandra is prood for every sculpture she has created, as well as her cooking. Even though, they are awfully bad.
- Base-Breaking Character:
- Alexandra is the biggest by far. You either find her a Jerkass with a Heart of Gold with funny puns, or an awful Alpha Bitch who should leave the show.
- Bella. Some find her funny and entertaining, while others think her personality and her attitude towards being married soon annoying.
- Konstantinos. While many liked the Character Development he went through, he still gets a little hate for having a preference for Alexandra, who is considered to be The Scrappy.
- Bizarro Episode: Antonia had a dream where she stared into a Cliché Storm soap opera.
- Fandom Rivalry / Friendly Fandoms: With MinArxizeisTinMourmoura. Both are Greece' most popular series at that moment and both started out at the same time. However, with the many changes that Mourmoura has undergone, some of its fans have quited it.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap:
- This how some fans view Alexandra after her Character Development and the revealing that she actually likes her brides (even though she shows it rarely).
- Bella when the series showed how badly being single and unmarried in souch a old age affected her.
- She Really Can Act: Even those who hate Alexandra can't disagree that her actress does a magnificent job portraying her.
- The Woobie: Poor Antonia. She is the main target of Alexandra's insults...
YMMV / Your Family