Index | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22
Directed by Thomas J. Wright
Frank: So that all the dead of the earth will arise - Armageddon. It must begin with the dawn of the millennium... or not at all. That's what they believe. The man you're looking for - your necromancer - he exhumed these men in accordance with their wishes.
As the year 2000 approaches, the agents seek out ex-Millennium Group member Frank Black when some of his former associates turn into the walking dead.
- Fake First Kiss: Mulder and Scully share a celebratory kiss at 12 midnight on New Year's. It has no visible effect on their relationship in subsequent episodes.
- Fully Absorbed Finale: For Millennium. It was not well received by fans, as it resolved none of the original series' arc and was mainly focused on Mulder and Scully.
- New Year's Kiss: Mulder and Scully share their first kiss as the clock strikes midnight on New Year's.
- Renegade Splinter Faction: The zombies are former FBI agents who apparently decided that the best way to fulfill the Millennium Group's prophecies was to carry them out themselves.
- Room Full of Zombies: There's a basement full of zombies.
Scully: No, it didn't.