"Kixx" is the tenth episodenote of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It first aired on October 20, 2003.
Plot summary to be added.
Experiments who appeared or were mentioned in this episode:
- Kixx (X-601): This episode's Monster of the Week; a purple, muscular Tasmanian Devil-like experiment with four arms who is designed to beat up people.
- Reuben (X-625):
Tropes featured in this episode include:
- An Aesop: It's important to teach others about things you're good at, and practice makes perfect.
- Extreme Omnivore: Stitch eats macadamia nuts and Keoni's left tennis shoe, which combined causes a bad chemical reaction for the alien.
- First Appearance: Of Lilo's crush, Keoni Jameson. However, unlike nearly all of his later appearances, Lilo's crush on him does not play a major role to this episode's plot.
- Mythology Gag: Stitch specifically takes (and eats) Keoni's left tennis shoe, which Jumba stated that Stitch was designed to do in the original film.
- Worf Had the Flu: Stitch eating macadamia nuts and a tennis shoe forms a chemical compound that causes him to his physical training knowledge to be erased, which made it too easy for Kixx to beat him up.