The entire gang are sent to Tunt Manor in an elaborate plan to acquire the fingerprints of a Durhani prince.
This episode provides examples of:
- An Arm and a Leg: Ray loses a fair chunk of his right arm.Ray: [having stabbed the plant to death with a trowel] Well, I guess I've gotta hand it to you!
- Animation Bump: Archer and Lana making out is some of the fluidest animation the show has ever done.
- Best Friend: Archer admits, to his own surprise, that Pam is actually his best friend.
- Complexity Addiction: Slater's plan is stupidly convoluted and unnecessary. Lana calls him out on this, saying he's "like Wile E. Coyote with access to Predator Drones."Archer: It had everything but a sign for 'free bird-seed'.
- French Maid: The maid outfits Lana and Pam are given to wear on the mission. Pam points out how hot Lana looks in it (even trying to snap a few pics for...personal use later). Lana uses it to her advantage when she decides to seduce the prince.
- Freudian Slip: Lana.Lana: We're going to beat them off - er, hold them off!
- God Save Us from the Queen!: Given her willingness to hit U.S. citizens who are not even her subjects, as well as her Nightmare Fuel descriptions of the punishments she would inflict were they servants in her palace, Queen Yasmin is almost certainly one of these. She also appears to be an Evil Matriarch to her otherwise very nice son.
- Hurricane of Puns: When Archer says that banging the queen would be his masterpiece, Pam starts firing off.Archer: She would be my...hang on...
Pam: Moaning Lisa?
Archer: *chuckling* Dammit! I was gonna say that!
Pam: *laughing* Girl with the Pearl Necklace?
Pam: The Potato Eaters!
Archer: Stop it!
- Instant Sedation: The dart gun Slater brings. Not only is it virtually immediate (with no adjusting for the subject's weight), it knocks out the target for sixty seconds with no side effects and no memory at all of the previous few minutes.
- Man-Eating Plant: There is one in the Tunt mansion's conservatory. Ray has an unfortunate encounter with it.
- Mister Descriptor: Cheryl introduces herself as Miss Escrow. Archer, later and without any sort of conference with her, introduces himself as Butler the butler.
- Operation: Jealousy: Toyed with. Both Archer and Lana insist they don't care who the other one bangs (although they're clearly irritated by it) but it's Cyril who brings it up with Lana in an attempt to make her have sex with him to get back at Archer. Then he tells Archer to get him to try to interfere with Lana, which would cause a rift between them. It backfires spectacularly on him, between Lana deciding to seduce the prince rather than sleep with Cyril and Archer belting him and running off when he tells each of them.
- Potty Emergency: Invoked by Ray with the "most powerful laxative known to man," to get the bodyguards away from the targets.
- Raging Stiffie: Sound-only, as a bit of a Running Gag.
- Sex as Rite-of-Passage: Prince Fawad, otherwise dominated by his mother, apparently sees having sex with Lana as this:Fawad: And so, beckoned by the servant, a powerful Negress giant, Fawad entered the boudoir and soon became a man.
- Shaking Her Hair Loose: Lana, as part of her ploy to seduce the prince. Notable in that it's the first time we see her with her hair fully down.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Lana and Archer finally throw themselves on each other. They choose the worst time possible, though.