Subpages by season:
open/close all folders
- Just the whole idea of Dakota and Cavendish traveling back to the past... to protect pistachios.note
- Vincent Martella, previously known for his role as Phineas Flynn, having the role of Bradley, who is as opposite of Phineas as possible, strikes many people as utterly hysterical.
- The extended version of the theme song, which is not only catchy as hell, but has some hilarious lines:Milo: Look at this bruise, look at this scrape!
How did that happen? Check the video tape
Look at this scratch, look at this abrasion
This is gonna be a memorable occasion!Backup Singers: Another thing coming, another thing coming
The next thing is gonna be sensational
Go Milo, go Milo, go!
Milo: Oh thanks, everybody, that is so motivational!
- Look at that sun, look at that sky / Look at my sweatervest, I look so fly.
- This tumblr post perfectly (and hilariously) showcases the dynamic between Melissa and Zack.
- When the show first aired, Dan and Swampy did what was supposed to be an interview. However, when asked what it's like to start fresh again, what we got instead was... well, see for yourself.
- A running gag for the Jefferson County Middle School is that the letter board changes to something different in almost all of its appearances, similar to Kim Possible's school.
- Sunny Side Up:DRIVE SAFELY...YOU KNOW,
WHEN YOU'RE OLD
ENOUGH TO DRIVE
- Athledecamathalon:I USED TO BE A
MOVIE MARQUEE, BUT
NOW I GET TO GIVE BACK
- The Substitute:HAVE FUN IN HAWAII
YOUR DESK WILL MISS YOU!
- The Math Book:IF YOU WERE ENROLLED HERE
YOU'D BE AT SCHOOL
- Some Like It Yacht:
- Sunny Side Up:
- Ever wondered what the theme song would be like if someone else, say, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, took Milo's place? Well, this promotional theme song takeover answers this very specific question... and it's hilarious. Watch as Doof fails to evade the falling environment and eventually ends up hospitalized in a full cast.
- Melissa asks what happened to Milo's other babysitters. Milo claims that his dad told him that they "went to babysitter farm to hang out with other babysitters."