- Interlude with a Vampire:
- Minas vice grip hug on the Counts legs, as shown in the page image. Not even him turning into a bat let him escape her grasp!
- The Vampire Who Came to Dinner:
- The Counts reaction to meeting Minas older sister Lucy.Count: (whispering in a slight panic to Mina) I thought you said you didnt have an older sister!
Mina: (grumpily) I dont.
Mr. Harper: (gently pulls Mina to him by the hand, also whispering) I thought you said he was old.
Mina: (innocently) He is!
- The Counts reaction to meeting Minas older sister Lucy.
- My Best Friend:
- A bit of a Freeze-Frame Bonus; after Mina gives her oral report about the Count at school, we see that her teacher has written a Note to Self saying, MINA: CALL PARENTS NOW!!
- The Counts advice to Mina on how to deal with bullies.Count: Now, Mina. Physical violence is not the answer. Psychological domination is the name of the game!
- Mina takes the Counts advice to try to intimidate her bully Nick into leaving her alone. It goes about as well as one would expect a for a 7-year-old attempting to be scary.Count: Im guessing it didnt go so well.
Mina: (sadly shakes her head)
Count: Did you use (menacingly) the Voice?
Mina: (gives him a small glare) Everybody laughed. All. Day. Long.
Funny / Mina and The Count