During a busy day, a call came in for the manager from a man claiming to be a police officer who has a complaint that a young female employee had stolen from a customer. Without asking any meaningful questions about the caller's credentials or evidence, the manager takes a young woman into a backroom and follows his orders to strip search her completely. That proves to be first of a nightmare experience for the young woman who is sexually humiliated with increasing perversity with the unthinking cooperation of the senior staff of the restaurant and the manager's fiance.
Only when one last person is shoved into this situation does anyone fully realize this is all a twisted hoax and the real police have a challenge to solve a crime that in real life has happened over 70 times!
- Based on a True Story: See the top of the poster above.
- Bland-Name Product: The storyline may not be fictitious, but ChickWich obviously is.
- Burger Fool: All this takes place in a fast food restaurant staffed with a bunch of gullible people.
- Fan Disservice: Becky is stripped naked in the back of a restaurant, spanked, sexually abused, and humiliated.
- Heel Realization: Right after being told by the "officer" to spank Becky and then have her give him oral sex, Sandra's fiancee leaves the restaurant clearly shell-shocked at what just happened, calls his best friend, and says "I just did a horrible thing."
- Idiot Ball: An innocent girl is sexually humiliated and assaulted by people who are following the orders of a voice on the phone, without once asking him basic questions like "What is your badge number? What is your precinct? Who is your superior officer? What is your evidence for this accusation?" But then again, that is the whole point.
- Impersonating an Officer: What the sicko on the phone is doing.
- Just Following Orders: The main excuse all these people have to abuse this girl.
- Never My Fault: Sandra, the manager who obediently mistreated Becky, tries to present herself as a victim as well during the end interview.
- Only Sane Man: The delivery guy for the restaurant is the only person who refuses to take part in the abuse.
- Please Put Some Clothes On: Various people keep giving Becky an apron to wear to cover herself. The "officer" keeps telling whoever gets involved next to have her take it off again.
- Reality Is Unrealistic: Generally the biggest criticism you'll find about the film is how far it took things and how any sane person would have stopped long before forcing a teen to perform oral sex on them at a supposed police officer's request. However, these details were not in fact fabricated.
- Ripped from the Headlines: This is a barely fictionalized account of an actual crime that took place on April 9, 2004 at a McDonald's in Mount Washington, Kentucky.