It can be found in Archive of Our Own.
- Adaptational Sexuality:
- All Just a Dream: In the second chapter, Linda happens upon a leprechaun, who in exchange for his release gives her a "Find-Out-If-Your-Love-Is-requited" potion. Linda tests it on Barbara and then she wakes up.
- Babies Ever After: Barbara is expecting a baby at the end of the story.
- The Needless: In the fourth chapter, Linda takes a dive for as long as she wants, aware that she does not need to breathe.Linda swam forward with powerful strokes, not bothering to surface. She could stay down here all day.
- Beach Episode: In the fifth and sixth chapters, Linda and Barbara enjoy a day at the beach.
- Crazy-Prepared: Parodied by Babs, who carries Girl Scout cookies in her bag when camping, just in case her partner randomly wants one."What about Girl Scout cookies?" Linda asked.
"Do you have any Girl Scout cookies in that magic bag?"
Barbara grinned. She leaned down and rummaged in the bag, straightening up with a handful of cookies.
"You know the Girl Scout motto: always be prepared!"
Linda laughed and took the cookies.
- Eating the Eye Candy: Kara often notices both men and women staring at her. She finds it flattering, even when she isn't interested.
- Fantasy Keepsake: In the second chapter, Linda wakes up from a dream involving leprechaun and love potions, and decides it was just a dream. Still Barbara is wearing her flower hairclip
- Future Food Is Artificial: Back in Argo City, all foodstuff was exclusively artificially generated. To the point Supergirl is genuinely shocked when she tastes a mere marshmallow.
- Girlon Girlishot: In the second chapter both girls dare dance together in public, trusting no one will object to two hot girls doing it. Kara suspects it'd be a different matter if they were boys.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Kara is dating feisty ginger Barbara Gordon.Linda glanced over at her companion. Red hair fanned out on the colorful blanket, while she filled out her bikini quite nicely.
- Incompatible Orientation: Catwoman likes Batman; unfortunately, she knows he swings for ther other team.
- Kid Hero All Grown-Up: Albeit Supergirl's career began when she was fifteen, at this point she's in her mid-twenties just like Batgirl.
- Leg Focus: In the first chapter, Kara spends a while drooling over Barbara's long legs.Linda lazed in her comfortable bed, watching as Barbara pulled up her tights, then picked up one of her yellow boots and started fitting her leg into it. Red hair tumbled over creamy breasts, Barbara teasing her lover by staying bare above the waist for a moment more.
* Making Love in All the Wrong Places: At one point, Barbara and Linda go camping to some wood near Metropolis and have a wild, romantic night on the forest.
- Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex: Averted. Kara is perfectly able to control her strength and have sex with Barbara safely.
- No Antagonist: There are no villains in this story focused on the relationship between Kara and Barbara.
- Or Was It a Dream?: At the end of chapter 2, Kara wakes up and reasons the leprechaun and his love potion was just a dream. Then she sees the hairclip she gave Barbara during her dream.
- Period Piece: The story is set in the late 1960s.
- Secret Relationship: Both women are keeping their relationship under wraps since neither of them is willing to come out.
- Ship Sinking: Neither Kara will be hooking up with Brainiac-5/Dick Malverne nor Barbara and Dick are getting together anytime soon.
- The '60s: The story is set in the late 60s.
- Slash Fic: It's a Linda/Barbara fic, with implied Clark/Bruce on the side.
- Spit Take: Linda nearly chokes on her beer when Barbara asks if she ran into a leprechaun in St. Patrick's Day — which she just did.
- Talking in Bed: Linda and Barbara have a short talk regarding the former's dream featuring leprechauns.
- Wacky Cravings: Pregnant Barbara demands ice cream... and pickles. And pizza with pickles.