Another day at the library. Another day without a lead in figuring out to return Ed and Al back to normal. Although, the day wasn't a total loss as an unfinished alchemic research notes catches Al's attention, and the gang decide to check it out to study it. But what they don't to know is that notes remained incomplete for a reason.
This a non canon side work of the fanfic The Flower Princess and the Alchemist by the same author, BloodPokemon101.
Read it here.
This work provides examples of:
- Accidental Pervert: Averted at first. When Orihime and Edward realize, much their embarrassment they have to change clothes in each other's bodies, they both come to a compromise to help one another change clothes while the one being changed has their eyes closed to avoid seeing their swapped naked bodies. Afterwards, it's played straight when Orihime unexpectedly touches Edward's breast, causing Ed's eyes to pop open in surprise, and a very awkward situation to ensue.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Orihime gleefully tells Ed about how interesting it would be if they could swap genders for a day. Guess what happens.
- Big Eater: Edward and Orihime. Orihime more so.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Orihime. Ed finds this trait of hers amusing.
- The Confidant: Ed's comfortable dropping his guard down around Orihime. He truly feels that he could be himself without fear of judgement from her. There's no pressure of acting like a tough guy in front of her.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: Orihime's the cook of the group. She makes all the meals. Unlike most examples, she's a Supreme Chef, according to Ed.
- Covert Pervert: Winry accuses Edward of being this when she finds out he and Orihime switched bodies.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: The very idea of Orihime marrying some random guy sends Edward into a blind rage.
- D-Cup Distress: Orihime expresses sadness and displeasure over her large bust.
- Does Not Like Spam: Edward loathes milk.
- Nina doesn't like spicy foods.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: The main premise of the story.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Edward has shown obvious signs of jealousy towards Ichigo because he's Orihime's First Love.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Ed's taste in fashion. Orihime admits that it makes her sad, much to his shock and despair.
- Love Interest: Like in TheFlowerPrincessAndTheAlchemist, Orihime for Ed.
- Luminescent Blush: Ed does this quite a lot when he's alone with Orihime.
- Love Triangle: There's one between Edward, Orihime, and Ichigo.
- Oblivious to Love: Orihime is unaware of Edward's crush on her.
- Shipper on Deck: Both Alphonse and Winry are well aware of Ed's crush on Orihime.
- Ship Tease: Ed and Orihime.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Gender-Inverted. Edward finds Orihime's kind, caring, and compassionate nature her most endearing traits and what attracts him to her.
- Through His Stomach: Edward has delightfully stated time and time again how much he enjoys Orihime's cooking.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Edward and Orihime.
- Wish Upon a Shooting Star: Orihime and Edward have a nice, quiet, peaceful talk on top of a roof of the hotel. A shooting star passes by, and Orihime makes a wish on it.