Set in an alternate universe of Tokimeki Memorial 2, robotic beings known as Snatchers (from their titular source game) silently appear from the future into the present and begin their stealthy Kill and Replace routines among the public. With more and more people falling victim to the attacks, Gillian Seed is sent to this timeline in order to find the ones that will help stop the invasion - and the one who shall lead this defense against the Snatchers is no other than Hikari Hinomoto, a high school girl from Hibikino High School.
- Action Girl: Just like the case with Masked Hero Celestia, all the main female characters here are capable of putting up a fight.
- Adaptational Badass: Then again, they were originally just dateable girls from their game of origin.
- Kill and Replace / Replicant Snatching: The MO of the Snatchers, just like their game counterparts.
- Transformation Trinket: The Lock Driver.
- X Meets Y: Story-wise, it's Kamen Rider Faiz meets Blade Runner meets Franchise/Terminator.
Characters (with tropes listed being their traits in this continuity)
Hikari Hinomoto / Masked Hero Light
Kotoko Minaduki / Masked Hero Shiranui
- Culture Clash: Often clashes with Gillian, especially regarding the use of guns (as Japan is known to be very strict with gun laws).
- Spell My Name with an "S": A typical (and comical) argument between her and Gillian is whether to use "Minaduki" (Kotoko's preferred spelling) or "Minazuki" (Gillian's). Becomes a plot point when Snatcher-Kotoko accidentally refers to itself as "Minazuki", hinting that the real her is missing.
- Tsundere: Type A, towards Gillian.
Miyuki Kotobuki / Masked Hero Symphony
Akane Ichimonji / Masked Hero Knuckle
- Boisterous Bruiser: Especially when on full-on offensive.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: She only needs her, well, knuckles.
- Megaton Punch: Her Finishing Move.
Miho Shirayuki / Masked Hero Fortuna
- Expy: Becomes this to Carly Nagisa.
- Twin Switch: With Maho. Gillian is not easily fooled because of the latter's "assets".
Maho Shirayuki / Masked Hero Fortuna II / Masked Hero Sibyl
- Twin Switch: See Miho's entry.
Homra Akai / Masked Hero Machiner
- The Napoleon: DON'T call her out on her height, as Gillian finds out the comically nasty way.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- Weapon of Choice: Her most commonly-associated item is now weaponized: Fortress Driller. "It's very [[Video Game/Pokemon effective]]!" as Metal Gear would always say.
Kaori Yae / Masked Hero Aroma
- Cherry Blossom Girl: Made much more pronounced in her Masked Hero form.
- Meaningful Name / Punny Name: "Aroma", when translated into Japanese, is "Kaori".
- Petal Power: Her Finishing Move, which is a Shout-Out to Byakuya from Anime/Bleach.
Kaedeko Sakura / Masked Hero Ressha
Mei Ijuin / Masked Hero Spider
- Frickin' Laser Beams: She has six such cannons behind her back in her Masked Hero form.
- Science Hero: She is motivated by her desire to learn more about tech... by learning about Snatchers.
Sumire Nozaki / Masked Hero Performa
Kasumi Asou / Masked Hero Mist / Masked Hero PSY-Frame
- Blow You Away: As Mist.
- Love Interest: Becomes one for Gillian.
- Love Makes You Crazy: How she becomes PSY-Frame.
- Reasonable Authority Figure.
- Shock and Awe: As PSY-Frame.
Detective Gillian Seed / Masked Hero Junker
- Big Brother Instinct: Displays this towards Kaori.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Gets called out on this by almost everyone on many occasions.
- The Gunslinger: His MO, which gets him often into trouble with the locals and especially Kotoko.
- Love Triangle: One such triangle forms consisting of him, Kasumi, and Kaori.
- Megaton Punch: "Junk Fist", his Finishing Move.
- Shout-Out: His Masked Hero codename references both his organization in his source game (JUNKER) and the Junk Archetype from the card game.