Hi! I am neves783.
Feel free to visit my new YouTube account.
Tropes that describe me:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: And therefore, getting a lot of flak.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Finally defied, though for soem reason, it didn't work.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander:
Some think of me as this.I'm this trope incarnate - therefore, I often get a lot of flak.
- Corner of Woe: The bedroom.
- Drivento Suicide: Several times.
- Heroic BSoD: Upon reading the case of Junko Furuta. Seriously!
Though I'm currently progressing away from this status.I'm no longer one, finally.
- Hollywood Atheist: Averted - I'm a pretty nice guy who dislikes confrontations.
- Ineffectual Loner: And getting a lot of flak for that darn thing!
- Insufferable Genius: Rather stuck-up, actually.
- I Work Alone: And receiving much more flak!
- Iron Woobie/Wangst: It depends on who sees me.
- Loners Are Freaks: The reason why I get too much flak. Darn that stereotype...
- Meganekko: When happy, which is not as often.
- Mistaken for Gay: More like mistaken for being Miss Gay, what with a photo of me posing like a stereotypical Filipino gay (hand on waist, basically). Come on, what's so gay about it?
- Mistaken for Racist: Inverted - I, a Filipino, was branded as being anti-Filipino at times.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: I tend to be this even on questions whose answers I already know (and should be common sense).
- Otaku: And very proud of it!
- Precision F-Strike: Inverted.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Against this girl who dumped me two score years ago.
- Stepford Smiler: Mostly Type A.
- Stoic Spectacles: Quite often.
- The Stoic: I did not cry over the death of my grandfather. Now please don't look at me like that!
Tropes that apply to most of us (of course these have personal touches):
- Berserk Button: Never insult anime and card games within my hearing range. An unusual case in that the "berserk" part does not kick in until around an hour later.
- Catchphrase: I have several
- "Alamin mo!" ("Know it yourself!", uttered when pestered by classmates for questions)
- "(name of person being talked to), umutot ako!" ("I farted!", still one of the most associated phrases with me)
- "Get out!" (I said when someone ran into me while I was taking a dump in the school comfort room)
- "Saint Gemma Galgani!" (I used to say this on a classmate who said this name in the grandest way possible... only to find out that we are supposed to discuss another saint)
- Just recently: "I! AM! AWESOME!"
- "Seriously!" (My written catchphrase)
- Momentof Awesome: I danced the Afro Gunso as part of our anime club's initiation ritual, and I won the batch's "Most Awesome Entrance Performance" for doing so! Talk about unexpected!
- The Blue Trilogy (currently in Development Hell)
- Masked Hero Series, comprised of:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! SS. (Will be coming out of its Dead Fic status, with a new story a la Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)
Pages launched / about to be launched:
- Ginban Kaleidoscope
- Stratos 4
- The Rumble Fish
- [[Characters/Kimikiss]] character sheet
- Hero Of Robots
- Martial Masters
- Sentimental Graffiti character sheet
I happen to be into trading card games... ON MOTORBIKES!!! A side effect of that was, well, I was creating custom cards out of some anime series out there. I have them here, for your viewing leisure.
(NOTE: I am sorting them according to booster packs, from top to bottom, and then according to their number.)
Some random trivia about me:
- I once did a Speed Run of Amagami on the PSP, focusing only on the Haruka route, Record time: 2 hours, 15 minutes, Best Ending achieved!