Agnes Moore (born c. 1979/1980), known professionally as Peppermint, is an American singer, actress, and drag queen.
One of New York City's most prominent local drag queens, Peppermint is perhaps best known for competing on the ninth season of Ru Pauls Drag Race, where she finished as the runner-up to winner Sasha Velour.
While many other transgender people compete on Drag Race, Peppermint is notable for being the first transgender woman on Drag Race to mention her gender identity on the show's official channels prior to the season airing (in her Meet The Queens video).
Outside of drag, Peppermint is also actress and singer. She's guest-starred in many a television series (including an episode of America's Next Top Model as none other than Tyra Banks herself) and released her debut album, Hardcore Glamour, in 2009.
During her season of Drag Race, she collaborated with fellow season nine queens Aja, Sasha Velour, and Alexis Michelle on the single "C.L.A.T." note , which celebrates their shared hometown. She's also released singles parodying the likes of Azealia Banks and Beyoncé. She also has a documentary about her life in production with the working title, Project Peppermint.
- CSI: NY (2007) as Sex Worker note
- The Real World (2009) as herself note
- America's Next Top Model (2010) as Tyra Banks note
- Ugly Betty (2010) note
- The Daily Show (2016) as herself note
- Ru Pauls Drag Race (2017) as herself note
- Hardcore Glamour (2009)
- Black Pepper (2017)
- Head Over Heels (2018) as Pythio
Peppermint provides examples of the following tropes:
- The Ace: Peppermint once described herself as a "lip sync assassin" while on Drag Race, and easily demolished her opposing queen both times she landed in the bottom two. She also defeated Trinity Taylor in the first lip sync of the finale, earning her a spot in the final two. However, she's capable of singing, as she did in "Make Me Moan".
- Big Applesauce: She's a prominent New York queen.
- Nice Girl: Just about anybody who's even known her personally describes Peppermint as being a genuinely nice, warm person.
- Transgender: She's one of the most notable trans women who do drag.