After a 5 year hiatus(due to copyright laws),he's back to parody business.
- Bob Esponja Parodia (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Drake y Josh Parodia (Drake & Josh)
- Chucky el Muñeco Esotérico Encabronado Militar Enamorado Estocástico Maldito (Child's Play and its sequels)
- Barney el Dinosaurio Parodia (Barney & Friends)
- John Cena ( John Cena)
- Dragon Ball Z Parodia (Dragon Ball Z)
- Manual de Supervivencia Sexual de Ned (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide)
- Los Simpsons Parodia (The Simpsons)
- Las Pendejadas del Emperador (The Emperor's New Groove)
- All Gays Are Promiscuous:If a character is presented as homosexual,expect him to be this trope.
- Catchphrase:Also see Running Gag below.
- "HIJOS DE LA VERGA" across all characters.
- Mr. Krabs to Squidward:"Déjese de jotadas"
- Gag Dub
- Larynx Dissonance:Most female characters have a deep voice.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Luis voices all of the characters.
- Obligatory Swearing: Mostly out of Pandering to the Base.
- Orphaned Series:Bob Esponja Parodia back in 2008,but it has been resumed in 2014.
- Pungeon Master:John Cena.Big.Time.
- The Remake: Bob Esponja Parodia had some,including 2 of the first episode and one of The Film of the Series.
- Running Gag:Too many to count.
- "Clavado al estilo indio!"
- "Platano Chiapas,a solo $5.90 el kilo!"
- Shameless Self-Promotion:The characters watching and/or mentioning Luisjefe 1 has become a gag on itself.
- Single-Target Sexuality:Drake is the only man to John Cena's eyes.
- Take That, Audience!:The Teletubbies parody in documental format,classifying Luis fans in four flavors:the Smug Snake Attention Whore,the Straw Critic,the Straw Fangirl,and the average fan:the Opinion Flip-Flop Worshipper.
- Vocal Evolution:The main cast of Bob Esponja Parodia had this at some point,the most prominent being Squidward.
Bueno pues,luego te hablo!