Originally starting out as a model for brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, he eventually transitioned into acting. While most of his roles to date have been television-based, he's since started branching out into film roles; 2015's San Andreas is his first credited film appearance.
- The Gates (2010) as Brett Crezski
- Teen Wolf (2011 — 2013) as Jackson Whittemore
- Arrow (2013 — 2015, 2016, 2018 —) as Roy Harper / Arsenal
- San Andreas (2015) as Joby O'Leary
- Avengers Academy (2016) as Thor (voice)
- Scream Queens (2016) as Tyler
- Rough Night (2017) as Scotty
- American Horror Story: Cult (2017) as Det. Samuels
He provides examples of:
- Mr. Fanservice: His more prominent roles have utilized him as this, complete with requisite shirtless scenes. Rough Night is probably the apex example of this for him, since he plays an actual stripper in that film.
- Pretty Boy: He tends to ebb and flow between being this and Mr. Fanservice, usually simultaneously.