Characters from Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho. Since the series was set parallel with events of the earlier Saint Seiya canon, many characters from the main canon were reused with minimal alterations. Needs more Wiki Magic.
- Action Girl: Despite being essentially Athena's handmaidens (thus not expected to be involved in protracted fighting), they are certainly no slouch in the war department.
- Distaff Counterpart: Of the five central Bronze Saints.
- Elemental Powers: The most overt being Mii (water), Katya (ice), and Erda (fire).
- Expy: Of Pegasus Seiya. They even have similar hair, although Shoko's more of a reddish shade of brown compared to Seiya's.
- Tomboy: She has a big appetite, a headstrong personality, and practices karate in a dojo regularly.
- Battle Butler: She is an actual maid/attendant of Saori.
- Expy: Of Andromeda Shun, in account of their general mild disposition.
- Making a Splash
Ursa Minor Xiaoling
- Expy: of Dragon Shiryu. Xiaoling is explicitly part-Japanese however.
- Genki Girl
- Non-Action Guy: At least in the beginning. Her first proper fight is many, many chapters into the manga.
Corona Borealis Katya
- An Ice Person
- Expy: of Cygnus Hyoga, for their elemental alignment.
- HeelFace Turn: She spent about thirty chapters against all the other Saintia under orders from Gemini Saga (in his Grand Pope disguise), but eventually comes around.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Erda's red.
- Biker Babe: The only one amongst the Saintia depicted to be driving a vehicle on-panel.
- Expy: of Phoenix Ikki, for their rebellious tendencies and elemental alignment.
- Playing with Fire
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Katya in particular.
- Cool Big Sis: She is looked up to not only by Shoko, but also by Mii. Other than that, the initial crop of Saintia at least respected her.
- Disability Superpower: Invoked to heighten her cosmo to new heights. She is basically one step down from Virgo Shaka's Tenbu Hourin victims, in the sense that she can still use cosmo/6th sense but all her other senses are blocked.
- Decomposite Character: in the mobile game Saint Seiya: Awakening, a different character design is used for Mayura and she was called Pavonote Mayura; elements of the old character design (armored blindfold, flowing sleeves) were used for an original saint named Sextans Lunanote . Neither of them are on wheelchair, though.
Southern Cross Georg
- Back from the Dead: He's actually Gemini Saga, whose evil side attracted one of Eris' seeds.
- Enfant Terrible: She is dressed in lolita fashion.