- All Men Are Perverts: While Billy seems much more respectable of his girlfriend, the other guys, being college aged boys, want to be laid before classes start.
- Jerk Jock: Lampshaded. All the guys are meatheads who want to get drunk and have sex. However, they often reach towards the Jerk with a Heart of Gold category. There is still a close connection of teammates.
- Undying Loyalty: They are a team and have a sense of camraderie.
- Character Development: At the beginning of the movie, he will follow the other guys instincts. He'll sleep with girls he just met and will often follow the crowd. He becomes much more considerate when a special girl, Beverly, comes into the picture.
- Lovable Jock: He treats his friends with respect and is more sensitive than most of the guys there
- Nice Guy: Overall. He seems to be experimental and wants to try all the neat things of being in college but seems to be a decent and overall deep and sensitive guy.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: One of the more sensitive guys of the group.
- Adorkable: Is a drama geek and prone to stuttering and bumbling over her words when describing her passions. How she does it is absolutely adorable though. No wonder why Jake likes him.
- The Lancer: Many of the female characters are pretty lustful who take opportunities to go to a guy's house when they hear about a party and end up having sex with the boys later that night. Beverly is much more level-headed and responsible about those kinds of things.
The outgoing team captain. He openly states he hates pitchers.
Finnegan "Finn Powell
Bill "Beuter" Autrey
Jake's roommate and a loner Country Boy who has a girlfriend whom he loves and shows concern for when he finds that he might be pregnant.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: He has quite a hot temper, despite his initial appearence showing him being pretty quiet.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He is a very eccentric and hot-headed person.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Jay is the mean one of the group and the most out-there, rude, and most eccentric member of the group.