A list of characters that appear in Despicable Bear.
The so called Despicable Bear of the game. The bear is portrayed as being annoying and openly goads the playing.
- Beary Funny: Or at least he tries to be, though it can be pretty funny when cause him harm.
- The Chew Toy: You're suppost to hurt him.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: The bear wears shoes and a jacket, but not pants.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: The bear ultimately ends up hurting himself with the Xpogonote by hitting his head on the top part of the screen.
- Living Toys: Possibly since he's filled with stuffing like a Teddy Bear.
- Toilet Humour: Sometimes make fart sounds with his armpit.
The ammo fired from the Brotatogun. There doesn't seem to be much to them, but if they survive getting fired from the Brotatogun they will proceed to follow and swarm the bear, sometime even harming him. It's unknown what their goals; if any, are but they do seem to have a mind of their own.
- Blowing a Raspberry: One of the only sounds they make.
- Cool Shades: Sometimes a brotato will be wearing sunglasses.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: While swarming/crowding around the bear some of them get squashed.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Possibly, which would explaining why the Brotatogun is part of the Nano Weapons category, plus one type of brotato seems to be a hybrid between a potato and a Unicorn.
- Nice Hat: Sometimes a brotato will be wearing a baseball cap backwards.
- Planimal: They're basically potatoes with a mouth, eyes and in one version ears, and are capable of moving on their own.
- Unicorn: One type of brotato seems to part Unicorn.
The very one from the Nano Weapons category you get to control, he doesn't seem to like the bear at all.
- Arm Cannon: Has two of them.
- Artificial Intelligence: Seems to have it's own personality.
- Blown Across the Room: It's missile can do this.
- Bring It: Says it."Bring it on tiny man!"
- Energy Weapon: It's left arm has one.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: The thrusters on it's feet aren't just for flying
- Flight: It's thrusters on it's feet allow it fly or hover.
- Hover Skates: It's thrusters.
- Killer Robot: It's several other weapons and tools put together.
- Machine Monotone: Speaks in the same tone.
- Macross Missile Massacre: It can be done.
- Bear On Fire: It's thrusters or laser can set the bear on fire.
- Missile Lock-On: Missiles fired will follow the bear.
- More Dakka: It's right arm is a gun that rapidly fires bullets.
- Power Glows: When turned on the Droid lights up.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Posses's red optics.
- Your Head A-Splode: When the bear's caught on fire this can happen.
- You Talk Too Much!: Thinks this about the bear."Does he ever shut up?"