Here's some of the characters of Bloodcrusher ii, such as they are!
- Basic bad guys, they are basically walking vending machines. Put bullets in, guns and health fall out.
- The Goomba
- Shout-Out: They are pretty much exactly 3d versions of the Zombiemen from Doom.
- Standard FPS Enemies: Not surprisingly, the Grunt.
Those F*cking Dogs
- Small, speedy and aggressive dogs which go straight for your throat.
- Dogs Are Dumb
- Go Fetch: Will chase down live grenades.
- Shout-Out: To the rottweilers from Quake I.
- Standard FPS Enemies: The Rat.
- Faster, hyperactive enemies who make a nuisance of themselves with their speed and agility.
- Action Bomb: Some of them are just armed with large explosives.
- Crosshair Aware: They know when you have your gun pointed at them, and will automatically jump to the side.
- Glass Cannon
- Standard FPS Enemies: The Ninja.
- Heavy weapon troopers who are smarter and tougher than standard Grunts, as well as armed with better weapons.
- Gatling Good
- Standard FPS Enemies: The Soldier, and depending on their loadout, the Heavy, the Rocketeer, or the Pyro.
- Clever soldiers who take cover behind heavy shields and advance with pistol-type weapons.
- Large mutants with tons of health and a single-minded dedication.
- The Juggernaut
- Implacable Man: More health than any early-game bad guy.
- Shockwave Stomp
- Smash Mook
- Standard FPS Enemies: The Heavy/The Zombie/The Walking Tank
- Exactly what it says on the tin.
- Standard FPS Enemies: The Turret, obviously.