Let's make a harem show!:
edited 26th Feb '13 4:28:35 PM by loveandevol2
Setting:Alternate History Japan, where Edo never became the capital, instead Kyoto stayed it. This was because of the Human-Kitsune wars, which eventually dragged in the Yuki-onna as well. After years of hellish fighting, the sides finally made a treaty and the war, but Edo as well as much of the rest of Japan was burned to the ground, and after decades of Reconstruction, Fantastic Racism still persists.
- Background: During the Edo period, a young man and woman met and fell in love. On the day of their wedding, however, the young man discovered she was actually a kitsune. He didn't care in the least, and the two still got married. Six months later, the young man's brother discovers the now-pregnant woman's secret, and riles up the citizens of Edo on a Witch Hunt to attack the couple. After murdering the young man's wife and unborn child, the brother burns down the house and leaves. The young man, now mad and depraved with grief, leads the kitsune army to burn down Edo and wages war on the Shogun.
- Hoshi (星) No Last Name Given: A Nice Girl Bifauxnen (Who is descended from the brother and possibly the original man's reincarnation) She's Childhood friends with Tsutomu.
- Hoshi's Harem:
- Tsutomu (拳) no family name yet: A snarky Type B Tsundere Unlucky Childhood Friend who has no idea the Bifauxnen's female, possibly a Keet as well. He tends to be a Horrible Judge of Character, but is often correct in a bizarre way.
- Megumi (惠): A Lipstick Lesbian Hot Nurse who is a kitsune in disguise (And the reincarnation of the original Kitsune woman to boot). The Libby threatens to blackmail her. She hates Midori's cousin with a passion.
- Kaoru (香): An Adorkable potential Badass Bookworm who starts out closeted but ends up pursuing the heroine. She is accepting of Homosexuals, but due to facing bigotry from her parents she hides it for quite some time. May die later in the series, potentially after winning Hoshi's heart.
- Zhi: A Chinese Yandere Stringy Haired Ghost Guy who suffered a Cruel and Unusual Death many years ago at the hands of his Ax-Crazy childhood friend, Aka the real Zhi. He fell in love with Hoshi because she resembled her grandmother, whose harem he was originally in.
- Komatsu Shoutarou (小松小太郎): A Cosplay Otaku Guy who is obsessed with alternate universe versions of famous films and movies, and wants to someday be an actor himself. He winds up getting kidnapped. The Idiot from Osaka (somewhat) personified.
- Hoshi's Harem:
- Yukio Midori (雪生緑): Magnificent Bitch Libby who acts like the relationships she has at school are "Just Business"
- The Libby's harem:
- A male Shrinking Violet young history professor from Okinawa with a crush on the libby (YUKIO-SAAAAAAAN!) who starts out as her manipulee but whom later she truly respects. He's actually a very vicious Heir to the Dojo that ran away to become an intellectual.
- Tsunekawa Hitomi (雅川一実): Meido Twin #1
- Tsunekawa Futako (雅川二子): Meido Twin #2
- Istavan Daisuke (イースタバーン大助): But Not Too Foreign Half-greek Jerk Jock and Midori's right hand man. He has Lecherous tendencies.
- Hideki No last name yet: A Dojikko Martial artist that loves yuri. He Does Not Know His Own Strength.
- Other Characters:
- Yukio Aoi (雪生青): The Harem Nanny Cousin of the libby. A male Bottle Fairy. Also a Dude Looks Like a Lady.
- Hoshi's Adoptive Grandmother: Has been through the same thing as Hoshi when she was young, and explains the human-Kitsune-yukionna wars. She later turns out to be Hoshi's biological grandmother as well. A major source of exposition.
- The Libby's harem:
You need to Get Known to get one of those.