Western Animation: Fugget About It
Fugget About It is a series that begain airing on Teletoon in 2012. It was created by Nicholas Tabarrok and Willem Wennekers for the network's Teletoon at Night block.The series focuses on Jimmy Falcone, a former mob capo from New York, who found out his uncle and fellow capo Cheech is to be wacked. He sets out to talk to the don about calling off the hit, and ended up killing him. The mob calls a hit out on Jimmy, and he goes to the feds and they have him rat out his friends, before putting the Falcone family in Witness Protection. Jimmy ends up moving to Regina, under the new name McDoogal, with his wife Cookie, oldest daughter Theresa, son Petey, youngest daughter Gina, and Uncle Cheech, with RCMP Strait McCool overseeing them.And if you think just because they've changed their names, means they're gonna change themselves, FUGGET ABOUT IT!The series stars Tony Nappo, Jacqueline Pillon, Chuck Shamata, Emilie Claire Barlow, Danny Smith, Linda Kash and Ted Atherton
This animated series provides examples of:
- The Ace: McCool
- The Alcoholic: Cheech is almost always seen with a drink in his hand.
- All Just a Dream: One episode was basically Jimmy and Cheech stoned and telling a story.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: According to Cheech, The mob was not only responsible for the deaths of Jimmy Hoffa and JFK, but also Scientology, the faking of the moon landing and the shooting of Harry Whittington.
- Ax-Crazy: Gina has shades of this.
- Berserk Button: Peteys "Trigger" is whenever someone badmouths anything leftwing
- Bigger Bad: Don Gambini posthumously.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Cheech
- Creepy Child: Gina.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Cheech, he is a mob enforcer after all.
- Disappeared Dad: Jimmy's dad left him at a young age. He runs ito "him" again in one episode, and it's discovered he had a sex change of the years.
- Expy: Petey bares some simalarities to Steve Smith and has a personality similar to Haley.
- Fighting Irish: The Premier of Saskatchewan.
- Granola Girl: Petey is a Rare Male Example. The first episode establishes that people can send him into a rage just by bragging about wanting to kill endangered species or otherwise badmouthing favorite Granola Girl causes.
- Happily Married: Jimmy and Cookie.
- Hollywood Nerd: Petey.
- The Lancer: Cheech will often fill this spot for Jimmy.
- Ms. Fanservice: Theresa.
- Not So Above It All: In one episode McCool is seen visiting a stip club and getting a lap dance from the stippers, of course, he insists they follow established strip club rules.
- Papa Wolf: Jimmy. The reason he killed Gambini was because he talked about how sexy Theresa is.
- Running Gag: Every episode begins with a flashback scene of Jimmy's mob life, and the events that led to him being in witness protection.
"For Canada! And naming cities when you're DRUNK!"
- He also pronounces Regina as "Vagina", only to be corrected by Cookie.
- Also before the theme song, Jimmy or a member of his family gives a Title Drop.
- McCool would often exclaim "For Canada and..." following with a joke of regarding the current situation or some satire on Canadian culture before riding off on his horse.
- Witness Protection