open/close all folders
Haruto/Kamen Rider Wizard/Dragon Phantom
In addition to Flame Style, Wizard's forms will includeThe 5 elements in the Chinese Wu Xing:
- Water Style colored blue.
- A few of the prereleased images do show a blue ring. So maybe... maybe.
- Earth Style as a Mid-Season Upgrade. It is colored in dirty yellow.
- Confirmed, though it is a standard form, not a Mid-Season Upgrade (yet).
- Also, it's called Land Style.
- Plant Style colored green.
- Or it will be Air Style to fit in with the more traditional basic elements. Can still be Green though.
- Hurricane Style (green) has been confirmed.
- Or it will be Air Style to fit in with the more traditional basic elements. Can still be Green though.
- Steel Style as a Super Mode. It is also white in color.
- Wizard's Super Mode has confirmed to be white in color, but it is called Infinity Style.
- Infinity Style debuts in #31, it is more cyan/silver than white actually.
- Wizard's Super Mode has confirmed to be white in color, but it is called Infinity Style.
- Could be trending towards Jossed - Haruto obtained the power of magic after subjugating the Drago Phantom and seemingly being trained by the White Wizard.
- Right and wrong on certain accounts - he's had the belt for six months as of the series beginning (as opposed to the last two Riders whose first episodes revolved around them becoming Riders), but he's still relatively inexperienced.
Wizard will be just another pretty boy/teenager with attitudeStrictly Formula. Bonus points if he's a noob who picks up the belt and is instructed by someone on how to use it.
- Jossed. Haruto has had the belt for a while, and is already quite adept at the job. And he's a well-mannered, nice guy on top of that.
Wizard's super mode will involve ten ringsAnd he becomes The Mandarin from Iron Man.
- Nope, he's still got the one ring to a hand thing going.
- Jossed. Infinity Style uses a Sword/Axe hybrid, Ax Calibur.
Wizard will be a Jerk with a Heart of Gold.We've gotten two series in a row where the main Rider is a boy scout (three if count Double), so it would be refreshing to have an Anti-Hero lead for the first time since Decade. Though hopefully, Wizard will be better at this characteristic then he was.
- Jossed. Wizard, aka Haruto, is a nice guy, if not somewhat easily-amused, and goofy at times.
Wizard's Super Mode will involve Heart.And then his ultimate mode will have that combined with the other four elements.
- Presumably it would be pink (or magenta), added to the four existing styles it would make a standard five-man Super Sentai team.
- Well, it's not pink, at least.
Wizard's Super Mode will involve magnetism.Naturally, he will have problems getting it to work.
Wizard is an homage to The Dresden FilesThe main character is a light-hearted smartass wizard who wears a trenchcoat, loves donuts, and his default fighting style is slinging fire; on top of that, one of his allies is a female cop who is one of the few to realize there's something supernatural going down, is frustrated that her co-workers are burying their heads in the sand, and wants to do something about it.
- Unlikely, for one I don't think that The Dresden Files is even been translated into Japanese. Second it would be a little too similar to Kamen Rider Double, since both Double and Dresden Files are speculative takes on the noir detective, with Dresden being a wizard and Double being a Kamen Rider.
Wizard's Super Mode will involve a diamond as a motif.Just as how its Flame Style involves Ruby.
Wizard's catchphrase will be "Totally Wizard!"He's bringing it back!
- Jossed. "Now, it's showtime."
- Possible. Kengo and Yuki make an Early-Bird Cameo in the final OOO episode, and Haruto appears in Fourze's.
- With Kamen Rider Decade's AR World thing being confined to that series (and the AR worlds being so different from the originals), and no dimension-hopping happening at any other time Riders meet, ever, the idea that Rider series take place in separate dimensions until proven otherwise is the WMG theory - and one quite thoroughly Jossed (all those teamups, Tomoko's past Rider footage, etc.) at that.
Wizard will make a cameo appearance in All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 as an unfinished secret characterMuch like how Fourze was an unfinished secret character in the first All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation.
- CORRECT SIR!
The Rings as part of the Henshin Device makes senseRings are used in alchemy. In old times alchemy was considered a type of magic. Alchemy is the practice/art of changing one thing to another. Magic written in grimoires often involved summoning demons by wearing rings at the same time. The Magic using Kamen Rider that fights demons(known as Apparitions) uses rings to transform. To further this the enemy of the series were called on by a solar eclipse(for those that haven't seen one it the general concept is a dark circle with a ring of light around it.)
- Nope. And it's Infinity Style.
Wizard will be an amateur/budding stage magician prior to receiving The Call.This includes the following possibilities:
- His stage shows will be the cover story for his activity as Kamen Rider Wizard.
- A Monster of the Week interrupts his stage show, leading to his mentor providing him with the Transformation Trinket.
- Wizard stumbles upon the device while looking through a chest of family heirlooms, because...
- His father/grandfather/distant ancestor was a magician before him, and he looks up to said figure.
- Apparently jossed. He was chosen for surviving an attempted human sacrifice.
- That doesn't jossed what Haruto was doing BEFORE being kidnapped to "participate" in The Sabbath.
- Jossed. Haruto was a soccer player before the Sabbath.
Wizard will eventually go on a killing spree to obtain more ringsHe's got Wajima to make rings for him. Why would he need to go on a killing spree to get more rings?
- Especially since Wiseman's the one producing the stones.
- Semi-jossed. Wizard's Mid Season Upgrade does feature the power of lightning. However, it's an ability locked in Hurricane Dragon Style, as the Thunder Ring is paired with it.
Wizard's WizarSwordGun is meant to double as his Magic Wand.Can you think of a better explanation for why he doesn't have a wand?
- The producers decided he didn't need to have a wand and that a sword-gun would be infinitely cooler than a stick. Bam, there's your answer.
Possible future right-handed rings and powers.List your ideas for what other rings Wizard could obtain.
- Confirmed as Land Dragon Style's special ability ring.
- Close enough...the Excite Ring works this way.
- Past riders for the movie war
- Confirmed. Blizzard Ring, the Water Dragon special ring, has the ability to freeze.
- Temporal self-petrification that blocks all attacks
- Making donuts
- Giant, which would make Wizard the first Rider to do so since J
- Punch Strike
- Chop Strike
- Impersonating someone else
- Seeing through walls (by creating an image that anyone can see), or outright scrying
Infinity (Transformation ring, right)
Beast (Animal cry, right) [Beast's ring]
The Origin(?, left)
The End(?, left)
Final (Transformation ring, right hand)
Cerberus [Plamonster Ring]
Golem [Plamonster Ring
Griffin [Beast's Plamonster]
Thunder (left) [paired with Hurricane Dragon]
Dress Up (left)
Gravity (left) [paired with Land Dragon]
Shut up (left)
Barigate (?? left)
High Speed (left)
Seal (?? left)
Gachapon (gives Birth's transformation sound)
Land Dragon will be the Season's Mid-Season UpgradeBecause it is the only form not shown in recent news. Now, its design will be more grand compared to the other three.
- Jossed. The Drago Timer is.
In Competitive Balance among Wizard's StylesFlame is Glass Cannon, Water is Jack-of-All-Stats, Hurricane is Fragile Speedster and Land is Mighty Glacier.
- Or, alternatively, there is none; all are the Jack-of-All-Stats having different elemental weaknesses/resistances.
- No evidence to the Pokemon-style elemental things, at least. It's all in the manual, but the forms do have different specialties roughly equivalent to those mentioned above.
The Phantoms and Apparitions will all have Greek Mythology motif
- The latest information shows the main Phantoms being base on The Phoenix and Gorgon. With a Apparitions being a bull and the other made up of flame, probably to represent Helios/Apollo.
- The two Apparitions are based on the Minotaur and a hellhound, respectively. So it could be a Greek Mythology motif, or just mythological creatures in general.
- Jossed. Caitsíth is not a creature of Greek mythos.
Wizard will crossover with the next Sentai
- Considering the box office success of Super Hero Taisen.
At some point in the first episode there will be a time skipThis will allow for Wizard's cameo in the Fourze movie where he doesn't know what a Kamen Rider is but after finding out he decides to call himself Kamen Rider Wizard.
- The series starts with Haruto having already been active as Wizard for an indeterminate amount of time, so the events of the crossover movie may have simply occurred before the show proper.
- Given the rings Haruto has available in the Fourze movie, people have guessed that it takes place in between some early episodes.
The Drago System will have a drawback effect on Haruto.
- Confirmed. Once Haruto gains the Dragon Rings, he runs the risk of falling faster into despair, since he's still technically a Gate, if one that has the powers to fight back.
- [[spoiler:While this may have been the case at first, with Wizardragon's destruction and subsequent revival as a creature of hope in #30 and #31 respectively, we won't have to worry about Dragon turning on him.
When Wizard transforms into Water Style, a blue magic circle will appear from his right sideIn addition to this, when he de-transforms, a magic circle appears from behind before moving to his front. Finally, when he finally transforms into his Super Mode, a magic circle appears from the front.
- We'll still have to see with the others, but when he de-transforms, the magic circle comes from below, same as Land Style.
- Jossed; there is no restriction to which specific direction the circle appears from based on the Style at all! They simply appear wherever Haruto is pointing at.
Wizard's end movie will involve the Draco System and Wizard's Super Mode combined!Wizard will get a Movie Exclusive Mode this way.
- Well, there is a "Flame Dragon" sound on the Drago Timer. So Infinity calling out the four Dragon Forms and then moving into Infinity All Dragon could well be possible. Whether or not that has anything to do with the "Final" sound found on the Driver.. time will tell.
- Semi-confirmed. Wizard accesses Infinity Dragon in the summer movie, but simply with the use of a new ring called the Finish Strike Ring.
Haruto's Phantom is a dragon.
- Or at least dragon-like. Which would explain the subtle dragon motif that Wizard has.
- The Wizardragon is Haruto's Phantom, so this is already confirmed.
- #9 even shows that the Dragon has gotten the turn-into-the-person-you-killed trick down already.
- The Wizardragon is Haruto's Phantom, so this is already confirmed.
Kamen Rider Wizard can use the Liquid Ring in any style he wantsThe effects are turning him into the following:
- Flame Style becomes magma
- Land Style becomes mud
- Hurricane Style becomes Ether or Mist
- For the Dragon upgrades, each form can shape shift their liquids into a powerful dragon! Shaped like the Dragon Phantom, of course.
The Henshin Magic Circle will be weaponizedSince Blade you can't have a WMG without this element coming up with at least once. I mean, come on guys.
- Well, monsters have been being violently repelled by henshin effects since Blade. Maybe he'll turn to the side and let a Phantom eat a faceful of Instant Runes.
- Confirmed. The magic circle for Flame Dragon is used this way in episode 10.
Haruto has no sense of taste.Just how both Greeed and Phantom have no sense of taste and Eiji who partly Greeed lose his sense of taste, Haruto who is partly a Phantom also has no sense of taste. This explain why he only ate Plain Sugar Donuts as it doesn't matter whatever flavor that the donuts have if he can't taste it.
- Very unlikely. Firstly, he is not part Phantom. His Phantom is a seperate being which is contained within, if it were to break out, he would be dead and the Phantom would take his form. Also, just because he always has plain sugar donuts doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy them. Indeed, he didn't like Kosuke putting his mayonnaise on them, he appeared quite concerned about this Trademark Favorite Food being ruined for someone who has no sense of taste.
Haruto will NEVER get to finish a doughnut on screen.Possibly the exception will be in the final episode.
Haruto is Dead All AlongSorry if this is another WMG based off Madoka, but seriously, the sole survivor of a car crash is one of the backstories for the veteran Puella Magi, though in her back story, she was on the verge of dying. This could explain why he didn't succumb to Phantomization like the others... maybe.
Dragon is a Higher PhantomIt's clearly more powerful than other Inner Phantoms we've seen once Haruto's taken control, and when channeled for the Dragon Forms, makes Wizard even stronger than Phoenix. It's also got a more ornate design than other Inner Phantoms have, just like Medusa and Phoenix have more regal looking designs than the Lesser Phantoms.
The Three Rings would become three of Wizard's elemental rings.Hurricane Ring=Vilya, Water Ring=Nenya, Flame Ring=Narya.
- So... Would that mean... Dragon Ring=Sauron?!
The Driver will chant the following single word for the upcoming Dragon StylesIf you like, you can post your idea on the words, too.
- Close enough. The final answer can be translated to "blow".
- "Kaze" as in wind
- Final answer: it was "Byu"
- "Ko" as in flood
- "Ame" as in rain
- Final answer: it's a combination of "Jaba", "Bashaa", and "Zabun".
- "Shin" as in quake
- Final answer: it's a combination of "Donten", and "Dogon".
- Since Flame Dragon actually chants "Bo" as in explosion in Japanese, the other chanting words should be Japanese as well. Probably.
- But I heard "Burn" instead. Though they sound the same.
- Finally, for Infinity Dragon, it will say the other four elements words in this order: Flame(Bo), Hurricane(Byu), Water and Land just as how Wizard got each of the dragon upgrades in that order.
- Actually, the Infinity Ring announces "Hi Sui Fu Do! Bou Jaba Byu Dogon~!". Meaning all of the chants are in this.
We will get Wizard in all forms side by side in The Movie.He's got the Copy ring early on, no surprise there. It starts with Wizard using Copy until he gets 4 of himself, then the Big Bad claiming "we've seen that already", then actual!Wizard going roughly "but have you seen this?" just as the other 3 bring out the remaining 3 Styles rings and turning into Hurricane, Water and Land in very close succession, their belts sounds meshing together into a medley mix of sorts. Some ass gets kicked, involving the four Wizards tossing certain rings to each other for certain moves. Then actual!Wizard yells an order for all four Wizards to switch up to their Dragon Styles. More tossing of rings occurs, except this time the emphasis is on using the finishers on any Co-Dragons. Then the Big Bad still manages to beat them back, forcing actual!Wizard to pull all the copies into himself - enabling a movie-exclusive form rather than the actual Ultimate Form. Dragged-out beatdown ensues.
- Semi-jossed. It seems that the Drago Timer can do just that. But hey, it might still happen in the film! Just not exclusively.
The Dragon styles are going to prove to be a deadly upgrade.Considering that they allow aspects of Dragon, Haruto's inner Phantom, to manifest in reality, it's possible that overuse of them might allow Dragon to increase its influence on Haruto in an attempt to break out. As a result, Haruto's going to have to learn to use them sparingly lest he accidentally unleash his own Phantom. Plus Dragon did tell him that use of the ring would lead him closer to despair...
- Also? Wiseman clearly wants our heroes to get their hands on the magic stones. Yet another hint that this might be the case...
- Jossed. Wizardragon's destruction in #30 and subsequent revival as a creature of hope in #31 makes the chances of him turning on Haruto very unlikely. [[spoiler: And with the revelation that Wiseman and the White Wizard are the same man (Fueki), it turns out the Magic Stones were purely for Haruto's evolution as a wizard for his masterplan, Haruto falling to despair would have actually ruined it.
Wizard can swim underwaterIn Water Dragon Style, by activating his Special Ring and gain a tail.
- This might happen... If the tail doesn't cleave through the water like Moses first.
- Confirmed, somewhat. Wizard can swim fine in Water Style.
Haruto will dieAs a result of his continuing use of the Dragon forms, he gives in to despair at or near to the series conclusion, being replaced by Dragon. However Dragon, impressed by Haruto's determination to save others, even at the cost of his own life, will turn against the Phantoms to finish what he started.
At some point, Haruto will nearly succumb to being a PhantomBut it will be ambiguous as to if he really did become one or if he bravely resisted. In short: By the end, we won't be sure if it's Haruto or Dragon that's Wizard.
The infinity ring represents the fifth elementWith it being something like Heart, which has the power of using any one of the four elements. It also comes with an Infinity Dragon Ring.
Wizard will have no "official" mid-season upgrade.The Dragon Styles are kinda' like that so they'll just stick with these 8 forms until episode 30ish when the FINAL form comes around.
- Episode 32: Infinity Style. However, he had a solid mid-upgrade in the form of Drago Timer and All Dragon Form.
Haruto is already the Dragon Phantom. But it's not the dominating personality, so he can control his kaiju nature (a la Faiz).
- Jossed. Dragon's destruction and subsequent revival as a creature of hope in #30 and #31 respectively shows that he is still just the source of his magic, and not a monster form.
The Dragon is actually the Wiseman's PhantomThe Wiseman is just a powerful magic user who knows that his Phantom will kill him, so he sets up a ritual to have the phantom take on someone else.
- Jossed. Wiseman is revealed to be the White Wizard (Fueki), who implanted the artificial Carbuncle Phantom into himself.
The Dragon is actually the White Wizard's Phantom
- Jossed. Fueki's Phantom is Carbuncle aka Wiseman.
Haruto will fail to prevent a gate from turning into a PhantomJust so we can see the process. Like in Fourze they failed to prevent Cancer from evolving.
- Perhaps this will be how we'll be introduced to Beast; a Gate will fall to despair, but Haruto still can't bring himself to destroy the new Phantom because he got to know the Gate and they became friends. Beast will come in and cut the Phantom down in under a minute with little, if any, real effort.
- Jossed for Beast being the Gate.
- Close enough in #27. While he was blocked by Medusa from entering Mayu's underworld, she surpassed her phantom all by herself.
The Draco System will manifest when the dragon Haruto has starts to consume him
- Related to the WMG about it having drawbacks. The dragon will start to consume Haruto, but give him more power
- Nope, it's created when Haruto needs more power and has to subjugate Dragon even more to bring out further potential.
The Wizardriver is, in fact, a technological device.And no, I'm not talking about the toy. In-universe, The Wizard Wizard built and programmed it to create spells based on the ring it scans. In fact, Kamen Rider Wizard is not much of a wizard at all because he cannot cast spells himself, only through the use of rings and the Wizardriver.
- Either that or it's Magitek.
Wizard's 5th Style would be Aether Style.
- Jossed. His Super Mode is Infinity Style, and has the powers of all four elements.
At some point, WizarDragon will escape from within Haruto......(possibly via portal), robbing Haruto of his magic (and thus the ability to become Wizard). Haruto will then have to find a non-Phantom source of magic (assuming he doesn't just get it from courage, of course)
- Jossed. Dragon's revival as a creature of hope makes it unlikely that he will turn on Haruto.
Haruto is being used by the White WizardBasing this off the fact that the secondary rider is the naive newcomer while the main rider is the hardened veteran who has a mentor watching his every move. A reversal of the usual shtick for the Neo-Heisei riders. So it's natural that Haruto might be used to further White Wizard's plans.
- Confirmed. Wizard (and the three Kamen Rider Mages) are needed for Fueki's masterplan to start the Sabbath again and save his daughter, Koyomi.
The Death Card Manticore predicted for Harutorefers to another event altogether.
- Well, Death does refer to change in tarot, not actual death.
The other Wizards that were summoned through the Drago Timer areThe Dragon Phantom being Wizard Water Dragon, a phantom named "Please" (see below WMG for more info) being the Hurricane Dragon, and another phantom called "Saiko" being the Land Dragon.
- Jossed. The other three Dragon Styles summoned by the Drago Timer are merely copies of Haruto. And he only has one Phantom.
The movie form will be Five StyleThe costume will resemble a Do Ga Ba Ki where all the parts are mixed into one suit.
"Plain sugar donut." will become a Wham LineHaruto will go missing/presumed dead for a while and theaudience and/or the characters will not know anything about where he is. At one point we hear the donut sellers, who don't know that Haruto is missing have the following conversation: "Oh, hello there! Do you want your usual?" (Beat) "Here you go, Plain sugar donut." And He's Back Alternately in a smaller version: Haruto has been acting slightly odd the last few episodes and this reveals he has an Evil Doppelgänger or something.
Wiseman was responsible for making Haruto Kamen Rider Wizard.It’s been irking me as to why the Dragon Phantom is so powerful, with the only thing holding Wizard back being how much of Dragon’s power he can access. Maybe Wiseman recognised Haruto’s potential as a gate, and set about a chain of events that would Haruto to become a Wizard during the ritual, most notably causing the deaths of Haruto’s parents. Wiseman caused their car to crash and made sure they lived long enough to Haruto a last hope.
- Furthermore, it’s clear Wiseman needs Wizard for ''something’’, but it remains unclear what this is. This theory would explain why Haruto is so special out of all the other Gates that were sacrificed.
- The Reveal: Wiseman is the White Wizard. He DID make Haruto into a Wizard, although it's unclear how much hand he had in manifestation of the dragon within him
Infinity Style will be created from Haruto's own power, not Dragon's.For whatever reason (maybe Dragon escapes his body or is incapacitated, or any number of things), Haruto is unable to use Dragon's power to transform and cast magic. He will then have to tap into his own latent magical ability, which has been slowly growing in the background and has become great enough to create his final form.
- Jossed. Haruto gained Infinity Style because his Heroic Willpower allowed Dragon to be revived, saying that it would once again become his hope.
By the time the Infinity Ring is created....Haruto has complete dominion over his Dragon Phantom.
- With Dragon's revival as a creature of hope, indeed he is likely benevolent and obidient, though "complete dominion" isn't how I'd put it.
Infinity Style's AxcaliburCan do Sword Beam in Axe Mode.
Wizard's movie-exclusive form is called Final Style.If the above unreleased spells indicates so.
- Jossed. Wizard's movie form is Infinity Dragon, a combination of Infinity Style and All Dragon.
There is no Infinity Dragon StyleBecause Infinity Style alone is greater than the Dragon Styles.
- If you look closely, it seems Infinity Style has the same stylized dragon face the Dragon Styles have under the new armor piece, so this is highly likely.
- Considering that Kamen Rider Decade made a Rising Ultimate form for Kuuga, let's just be cautious of the future.
- Jossed, though it's apparently Movie-exclusive.
- Considering that Kamen Rider Decade made a Rising Ultimate form for Kuuga, let's just be cautious of the future.
Kamen Rider Wizard Infinity's theme songWill be sung by BOTH Kamen Rider Girls and Rider Chips.
- Jossed. 'Missing Piece' is only sung by Kamen Rider Girls.
Infinity Style will involve Dragon no longer being a Phantom.Instead, he'll go the Ascended Demon route and become a creature based off of Hope. Perhaps the manner in which he's revived after Legion killed him will result in this.
Infinity Style will NOT be his final FINAL formDue to some simlarities with Kuuga, one could argue there is another powerup left. It will be activated in the final episode (or two) Just like Ultimate Kuuga. It will be called...wait for it...Final Style.
- Jossed. Infinity Style is Wizard's equivalent of Kuuga's Ultimate Form, that's how they do Final Forms nowadays. Though Wizard does access an Infinity Dragon form in the movie not unlike Kuuga's Rising Ultimate from Decade.
Him gaining the Infinity Style will turn out to be a bad thingHence White Wizard's cryptic message after he sees Haruto transform.
The infinity stone is actually a Philosopher's stoneJossed. Koyomi has the Philosopher's stone within.
Haruto himself is the Philosopher's Stone.But he's not finished yet. Gaining the Dragon Styles was an important part of the process, though, hence why Wiseman had no problem allowing the good guys to get the necessary magic stones. Jossed. Koyomi has the Philosopher's stone within.
Dragon is now a creature of hope rather than despairWhen he was born, it was by Haruto skirting the Despair Event Horizon, what brought him back to life was Haruto's determination not to lose hope and be others hope. So where he was born from despair, he was reborn by hope, thus how he can now give Haruto access to Infinity Style, because hope is stronger than despair.
- Confirmed, sorta. Dragon may have just been trying to be ironic, but he did say that he was Haruto's hope.
The Dracotimer does not just summon the other three Dragon stylesIt has their ring effects as well as the power of other magic rings Haruto had previously such as the Drill and Special rings.
Wizard's movie-exclusive Super ModeInvolves using Dracotimer in Infinity Style onto the Wizard Driver.
- Jossed. Wizard accesses an Infinity Dragon form in the movie, though simply with a ring called the Finish Strike Ring.
The White Wizard
Those aren't moon symbols in White Wizard's spell circles.Look at them. They're a damn eclipse. If that's not a smoking gun, I don't know what is.
White Wizard junks the longcoat to become the second Rider.His suit actor is Eitoku, who gets that job anyways...
- Jossed, and he's suit actor is Jun Watanabe now. Ironically, though, Jun Watanabe is also the suit actor of the true Secondary Rider, Beast, breaking Eitoku's run as Second Rider suit actor.
The White Wizard is Haruto's father.Because it's about time someone's relative became the Big Good without being dead.
- Jossed. Haruto's dad died in a car crash that left Haruto as the sole survivor.
The Greater-Scope Villain is the White Wizard
- To expand on this, WW is in reality the Phantom's Wiseman, and he will use poor Koyomi as the catalyst of the next "Sabbath", only this time, it will encompass most, if not all, of Torizakii.
- As to why he gave Haruto the means to become Wizard? He wants to test him to see if he has the magic potential and skill to stop him after surviving his first "Sabbath".
- Alternatively, he could be powering up Wizard in order to make Wizardragon/Dragon Phantom materialize. As Wiseman he goads the Phantoms to try and coax Haruto to despair the usual manner. After all, there's a reason Sora/Gremlin Phantom gave the heroes the yellow magic stone...
- To add onto this claim, he is seen in episode 31 saying that Haruto's Infinity Form has become a troublesome situation.
- The Reveal: Yes, Wiseman IS the White Wizard. However, also Jossed: he wants to SAVE Koyomi.
Wajima IS the White WizardMaking rings is one hint, taking Haruto and Koyomi is probably another, depending on how they exactly met.
- Makes sense. I don't know how it's written in Japanese, but if you switch the 'ji' and the 'ma,' well, if you squint, you get something that makes you say "white magician."
- It's also strange how he knows a lot about Koyomi, despite that he said he 'met' her and Haruto six months ago. It's possible that Haruto explained it to him, but still, something seems off.
White Wizard is the Virgo Zodiarts!... Wait, wrong show. Plus Virgo's kinda dead.
- Not really, as long as the Virgo Switch isn't destroyed, the White Wizard can possibly become the Virgo Zodiarts.
- We also know Foundation X can make copies of monsters. Virgo may return, though it won't be the one we know.
- Jossed. Fueki is not the Virgo Zodiarts. He is, however, the Carbuncle Phantom aka Wiseman.
- We also know Foundation X can make copies of monsters. Virgo may return, though it won't be the one we know.
The White Wizard will show up again to help Haruto when he's in serious trouble.Haruto is his successor to an extent, right? so why not?
- However, it's unknown why the White Wizard isn't exactly seen after he gave the Wizardriver to Haruto, and it is not exactly known why he gave it to him other than to fight phantoms. The White Wizard seems to still be relatively intact, actually fight and have the power of magic on his side, so it makes little sense for him to give Haruto the power of magic.
- Unless the White Wizard is the Hero of Another Story and Haruto is basically his Secondary Rider...
- Confirmed! After getting curb-stomped by Beelzebub, the White Wizard himself saves Haruto from getting killed.
- However, it's unknown why the White Wizard isn't exactly seen after he gave the Wizardriver to Haruto, and it is not exactly known why he gave it to him other than to fight phantoms. The White Wizard seems to still be relatively intact, actually fight and have the power of magic on his side, so it makes little sense for him to give Haruto the power of magic.
There's actually several White Wizards out there.Each of them is the highest authority in magic, and thus their facepieces are differently colored for each style they command while the rest of the suit is uniform. The one we've seen is Orange, not as an evolution from Yellow but because that actually is Orange magic, the others not only have the proper colors of Red, Green, Blue and Yellow, but a dozen other colors we're never getting in the show otherwise.
- So he's Gennai?
- No, I'd think more Gandalf (or possibly Saruman); if you'll remember, the eldest wizards in that each bore a signature color.
- But there were only five of them, and two of them shared a color.
The White Wizard is behind the ritual!All to get a new wizard.
- Confirmed. [[spoiler: The The White Wizard aka Fueki is seeking out those with the potential to become Wizards as part of his masterplan to save his daughter, Koyomi.
The White Wizard will be revealed as Seiji TakaiwaBecause why not.
The White Wizard is Haruto's *mother.*Not like we haven't seen it elsewhere. Of course, we know what that would mean for her. In fact...
- Jossed, both of Haruto's parents are dead.
The White Wizard is *so* doomed....it's not like mentor or power-giving characters have a great survival rate lately anyway. Prepare to join Emoto, Skull, and Shroud six feet under! You (and your Badass Longcoat) shall be missed. In fact in fact...
The White Wizard is already dead....have we seen him in the present? Soukichi Narumi is dead before the series starts as well.
- Jossed. He appears in Episode Nine to observe Haruto's battle with Phoenix.
The White Wizard is an Anthropomorphic Personification of HopeWhat better Big Good for a series where the villains are born of Despair?
- Wow Madoka really changed.
- On second thought, Auriel must've gone into the Kamen Rider world for that purpose.
Wajima is somehow connected to the White Wizard.While I doubt he actually is the White Wizard, maybe he once worked with or works for the White Wizard. It's also possible that the White Wizard is responsible for giving him the ability to craft Wizard's rings.
- Confirmed. Wajima used to make rings for the White Wizard, who returns as his true identity, Fueki, to have Wajima make him the Eclipse Ring.
Agent Kizaki is the White WizardGoing for broke.
- Jossed, because Fueki, who is the White Wizard, attacked him so WW could maintain his status as The Unperson.
The White Wizard is the one telling Wajima what rings to make.Probably a given, but we know White's watching over Haruto, and Wajima has a tendency to make just the ring Haruto needs. WW's probably secretly beaming the information into Wajima's mind as a way of indiscreetly helping our protagonist.
There was another ritual before the one Haruto survived in.And in that ritual, a person was sole survivor and became The White Wizard.
There is one transformation ring that a person used to become The White WizardAnd ring is the Infinity Ring.
- Jossed, since the White Wizard's transformation ring is clearly different from the Infinity Ring.
That guy wearing a hat and who gave Koyomi the yellow magic stone is the White WizardJossed.
The White Wizard is an antagonistic/anti-hero rider.When scanned a rings gives the command "NOW!"
- Or it could be entirely his own magical power, explaining why he doesn't have to ask. Why would you politely ask yourself for magic?
This isn't the first time The White Wizard has raised a WizardIn #23, he says as Haruto unlocks the All-Dragon Form: "And now, this one is complete."
- Alternately, he's secretly supporting both Wizard and Beast. He's just being stealthier with Nitoh.
- Jossed. Haruto is the White Wizard's first "apprentice", he goes on to recruit three Kamen Rider Mages, as he needs four Wizards to start the Sabbath again. He has no interest in Beast, as he is an ancient wizard.
The White Wizard could cast the same spells (Like Explosion and Teleport) without using any of his rings.However, it will be so time-consuming that Rings are a much faster choice.
His inner phantom is humanoid.Even when it is an Unreleased Phantom. This is based on the prints of the rings The White Wizard used.
- The White Wizard's phantom could be the Stickman Phantom.
- His Phantom is Carbuncle aka Wiseman. However, rather than living in his Underworld, it is a form he has control of, being a manmade Phantom he implanted himself with.
The White Wizard and Wiseman have an Jekyll and Hyde relationship.Years ago, the White Wizard was merely a Gate. He eventually gave into despair, and gave birth to Wiseman. However, like Haruto, he survived the process and become a Wizard. Unlike Haruto, unfortunately, the phantom was not sealed within him as successfully. And so they share the same body, swapping personalities often. The White Wizard is unable to kill himself because either Wiseman won't let him or dying will mean Wiseman will be in full control. The whole season is about the two trying to Out Gambit the other. And both of their plans involve Haruto and the Dragon Phantom.
- Jossed: Fueki shifts between Wizard and Wiseman freely.
The White Wizard's magical power comes entirely from himself, no Phantoms involved.Unlike Wizard's rings bearing dragon images or Beast's rings all having animal faces, the White Wizard's either have elements of his helmet on them or show a stick figure, implying that he's not getting his power from another source. On top of that, his belt announcing each spell with "...now!" would make sense, as he has no need to borrow his magic from something else (as the two Riders do with their Phantoms).
- Zigzagged. He still needs his phantom to weild magic, but he used his own power (science knowledge) to create his own phantom.
The White Wizard will become the upgrade for Wizard's final form.No, not the source of it. Let's be honest, there's a good chance he's going to die, but what if he finds a way to live on, and give his star pupil another power boost at a critical time? It would certainly explain why Infinity Style is white and has a few design elements in common with White Wizard's costume.
- Bonus points if Mayu's Phantom-born powers are somehow involved in said upgrade's creation.
- Jossed. Infinity was from Haruto's own source.
Wajima is the White Wizard.It's suspicious that the White Wizard would send Haruto to someone who knows how to make rings. Also, the White Wizard was never seen asking for Haruto's name yet he knows who he is at #27. Then during #28, the White Wizard's them plays over when Wajima talks.
- Jossed, we got a different human identity for White Wizard.
Someone will give the White Wizard a What the Hell, Hero?And his response will be a solemn "I Did What I Had to Do".
- Haruto did it in #48.
The White Wizard's Phantom is the Man in the Moon PhantomHis Instant Runes have a moon motif to them and his rings all have a humanoid shape on them, so why not?
- Because in Japanese lore, it's a rabbit, not a man, though this might not stop them from making the foreign reference, given how they had monsters be based off Western Zodiacs in the previous series.
- The monsters in this series are all based off western monsters, though, not Japanese ones.
- It's been revealed: Wiseman, or his personally created Carbuncle Phantom.
The White Wizard is a test by the show's producers how people will react to a "third" RiderIn hopes of doing a multi-Rider series in the near future.
- The problem with that idea is that there's already been some third riders (Gills, the Ryuki Riders, Delta, Chalice, Todoroki and Zanki, Drake and Sasword, Pick and chose a Den-O movie rider, Saga, Technically Diend or Kuuga, Eternal and Skull, The Proto-Birth, and Nadeshiko or Meteor), so unless we're working off some specifics like the Seven Year Rule or "Movie Riders don't count", that theory doesn't exactly work.
- Well, we really didn't have a regular 3rd Rider in-show since Dark Kiva (Proto-Birth doesn't count, because well..it's STILL Birth, (kinda' like IXA Safe Mode, and Burst Mode))
- Maybe, seeing Gaimu will have a MINIMUM of five Riders...so...confirmed?
The White Wizard's reaction to Infinity Style was because its not the evolutionary path he wanted Haruto to followHe seemed to dislike the development no because of evil intent, but because he wanted Haruto to go a different path (perhaps evolving into another White Wizard), but Infinity Style is a separate path. Like how Shroud's original intent was Double CycloneAccel Xtreme.
- I view it more as White Wizard wanted Haruto to tap into Dragon's power by forcing Dragon into submission with the Drago Timer like White Wizard did with his own phantom (Notice how the White Wizard driver says "Now" instead of "please"). When Dragon willingly gave Haruto full access to his power through the Infinity Ring, we got the reaction we did.
- So he has Fantastic Racism against Phantoms? That... actually seems quite feasible.
The White Wizard commented on how it was a nuisance that he just pops up only to see Haruto kick ass instead of him.He was really depressed that Haruto got to kick Phoenix's and Legion's asses.
The White Wizard is Gremlin.Either "White Wizard" or "Sora" - or both - is just a persona; simultaneously mentoring Haruto from a distance and getting close to Wiseman to leech information. ...Okay, I know this one was pre-Jossed since they appeared in the same scene at the end of the two-parter with Mayu. I was just amused by the idea of the Trickster pretending to be the Straight Man as part of his schemes. (*imagines White Wizard saying a singsong "Hello~!"*)
- Well, boy, Mayu would be screwed if that was the case.
- Jossed: He's not Gremlin, he's Wiseman.
The White Wizard is SoraIn a manner similar to Koyomi, Sora survived his transformation into a Phantom. Whatever happened caused Gremlin to think he's Sora, while the real Sora thinks of himself as another person.
- Jossed. It's Fueki.
The White Wizard is Koyomi's PhantomBecause why not?
- Jossed. He's her father.
The White Wizard will either fight or try to kill Haruto.Possibly because of something relating to Haruto unlocking Infinity (His comment was pretty ominous, after all), or something to do with Wiseman's plans for Haruto, whatever they are.
- He's not going to kill Haruto, he needs him for The Plan.
The White Wizard is Haruto from the future!Except he is supposed to be his final form, not Infinity.
The White Wizard is Daffy Duck.He is the WIZAAAAAAAAAAARD! The mystical WIZAAAAAAAAAAARD! note
If the White Wizard scans some of the joke rings. they have a more serious effect.Smell turns into Smoke when used by his belt, so maybe he upgrades the rest of Wizards rings if he uses them.
The White Wizard is Chiaki's father.They made a huge point of her father disappearing and "watching her from a distance," and the enforced connection with the color white. And he didn't show up at the end, just sending her a letter. That's one hell of a wasted setup if this isn't the case.
The White Wizard really is a good guyHe's planning on using the new ring to reverse the sabbath, keep in mind it was a Solar eclipse that was used for the first one, the new ring has a moon motif so he could be trying to use it to make a lunar eclipse to somehow get rid of the Phantoms, however for some reason he had to keep it secret from Haruto and Kosuke. Possibly to keep Wizar Dragon and Chimera from stopping him.
The White Wizard is The Mole to Wiseman.He will eventually be revealed to be working for him at first, only to stop him at the last minute.
- Jossed: WW is pretending to be Wiseman for his own plan.
The White Wizard wants to build an army to combat WisemanAs far as we can see Mayu can only transform into Kamen Rider Mage, a grunt when compared to himself, Haruto, and Nitou. Next is that as we see in the preview for #41 he really wants the boy to fall into despair. Now, why would he want that to happen if he had been training Mayu in combatting Phantoms rather than create them? Easy, so he can see if the boy can fight off his own despair, create another magic user, and as a result have another one to fight the threat of the Phantoms. So, he will probably continue to try to stop them from helping the Gates and find more people with the potential to become another Mage.
- Confirmed in that he is building up an army of mages to battle the phantoms. He's using Wiseman identity to manipulate the Phantoms into playing their part.
The White Wizard's goal is ultimately to trigger an The Magic Comes Back event.It's stated that magic used to be far more common in the opening narration, before it faded into myth. The White Wizard's plan is ultimately to bring it back.
- Jossed. It's bringing his daughter back to life.
The White Wizard can somehow tell who can awaken as a Magician and who can'tThus why he interfered in #41 and not elsewhere, he knew the Gate could produce a magician, and thus interfered.
The White Wizard is Haruto, from the future.
- Haruto has a Time Ring, which he uses in Movie War Ultimatum. The White Wizard talking about the "final hope" this week made him sound just like an old Haruto, and his suit is similar to Haruto's. Maybe the White Wizard is an older Haruto, possibly from a Bad Future, who has come to guide his past self to defeat the Phantoms.
- Jossed. It's Fueki.
The White Wizard is trying to save Koyomi.He trusted Haruto to keep her safe, while he worked on a way to cure her. This may involve the 4 magicians he needs.
- Zig-Zagged. It's too late to save Koyomi, but he's still not giving up.
The White Wizard's Phantom is a White Wizardragon called Aithusa, a reference to the white Dragon from Arthurian legend.It would explain the White Wizard's similar appearance to Wizard. In the legends, the red dragon - symbolising Wales, king Arthur and Christianity - kills the white dragon - symbolising the Saxons, Morgan Le Fay and magic. And yes I was thinking of [[Series/Merlin Merlin]] when I thought this.
- Jossed. It's Carbuncle.
Fueki never intended to create the Phantoms.The Eclipse Ritual was supposed to save Koyomi, but it either worked incorrectly or he was fooled somehow. This is why he hates the Phantoms; their very creation is My Greatest Failure for him. While he manipulates them, he still desires to destroy them in the end to fix the mistake he made creating them to begin with.
- Semi-confirmed. He performed the Sabbath to create more Wizards to save Koyomi, and is using the Phantoms as pawns to start the second one.
If The White Wizard were to be a Kamen RiderThen he will be known as Kamen Rider Whit-zard. (White + Wizard).
- Or Kamen Rider Wiseman
Who is the Wiseman?
Final answer: he is Fueki/White Wizard.
The Big Bad of the series will be similar to MandarinUsing Ten rings in contrast to the riders usage of five. Bonus if he/she has all the Rider powers combine. Co-Dragons are finished, our heroes only find an empty lair - cue Wiseman's voice saying (not to them, more like narration) that he's moving on to other targets... then cue the reveal of the Rider Worlds.
- #8 shows the throne room, which has a convenient curtain for our heroes to pull back just to reveal nothing inside when the time comes.
Wiseman is the same Wiseman from Sailor Moon.Sailor Moon's Wiseman turn Chibi-Usa evil by making her give into despair which is how the Phantom are born.
The Big Bad/Final Boss will be an evil rider.Pheonix and Medusa follow someone who goes by "Wiseman" who could very likely be a fallen or dark wizard. If he doesn't have some sort of monstrous form, it seems possibly that he would be a kamen rider. In addition, Wizard shares parallels with GARO what with the villains being demons born from human malice who take over the form of those they were created from. The final villain of Garo was an evil makai knight, so it is a possibility that the similarities may carry further.
- Confirmed for the former.
Wajima is the Wiseman.] An alternative to my above WMG concerning Wajima and the White Wizard, Wajima may actually be the Wiseman. Either he doesn't remember and is convinced he is a regular human being, he is hiding it for some unknown purpose, or he's trying to atone for his crimes as a Phantom by helping Haruto (If this turns out to be true, someone new might take over as the "second" Wiseman, possibly Phoenix). As such, I propose three "sub-theories":
- If he doesn't remember, then he will at one point regain his memories, temporarily rejoin the Phantoms, but perform a Heel–Face Turn and die. In the aftermath, Phoenix would take over as the head Phantom, calling himself the "Second Wiseman".
- If he is hiding it, he will eventually reveal himself and reveal his ulterior motives (Possibly regaining his youth so he would be in his prime or something like that) by taking his spot back as the head Phantom.
- Or if he's trying to atone, his secret will be revealed, and all of the protagonists but Haruto will turn against him. His reasoning for not turning his back on Wajima will be because Haruto is technically a Phantom, himself, and he might feel like he owes it to Wajima for helping him. However, Phoenix would still end up finding out and would either force Wajima into a Face–Heel Turn somehow, or kill him to take his spot as Wiseman.
- Jossed. Wajima only helped the real Wiseman make some rings unwittingly.
No one, since the Wiseman subplot will drop faster than you can say retool
- Alternately, Wiseman literally doesn't exist and the Phantoms just believe he does.
- Jossed. Wiseman makes an appearance (albeit in shadow) in Episode 8.
- And he's been a full-on character for several episodes now, so this theory has been shattered to bits.
- And then brought back when he is revealed to be just a mask White Wizard uses.
- Alternately, Wiseman literally doesn't exist and the Phantoms just believe he does.
The Wiseman is...An Incubator who has mastered magic to make it so that anyone can become a Witch, and not just Puella Magi.
Agent Kizaki is the WisemanThe reason why he wants to keep the Masquerade up is because he doesn't want his secret revealed. Plus his position in the NSA would easily allow him to round up all the Gates for the ritual in the beginning.
- Jossed. Kizaki is his victim instead.
The Donut Shop Hungry Manager is the Wiseman.Hey, it could happen!
- Not permanently jossed yet I suppose, but considering the manager was the gate in Movie Wars Ultimatum, the chances on this one are pretty slim.
- Fully Jossed. Unless The White Wizard has the fourth unexpected alter ego.
Wiseman is a yet another phantomAlbeit being higher among the highers.
- To top it off, the God Phantom!
- Or the Devil Phantom!
- Or simply the Fallen Angel Phantom with a heavy dose of symbolism.
- Jossed, apparently. According to The Other Wiki, he is supposed to be the Carbuncle Phantom. (A lesser-known creature said to have a jewel as part of its body).
- #48 Zig-Zagged it. Wiseman is a human being who created a separate, artificial Carbuncle Phantom and injected it into his body, giving him an ability to change into said phantom.
- Or the Devil Phantom!
Wiseman is Koyomi's Phantom.Which explains why she's so special.
- Seems unlikely. We saw a silhouetted human-form Wiseman. He's definitely male, and it seems as though Phantoms can only take the shape of their original human.
- Jossed. He is the White Wizard aka Fueki, and thus her father.
Wiseman is the White Wizard's phantomThe latter survived the phantom bursting out of him, and that result in a Split Personality. Wiseman's goal is to completely take over White Wizard's body by bringing him to despair. Which is by making more phantoms.
- Semi-confirmed. Wiseman aka Carbuncle is the White Wizard's Phantom, but an artificial one Fueki implanted himself with, so he has control over it.
Wiseman is the White Wizardconsidering the this one is complete and this one has become a nuisance lines towards haruto and leading koyomi to wiseman'slair for a dragon ring stone. couple that with the fact that the ring stones (potentially all of them) are created from wiseman's mana or flesh, this could definitely be a possibility.
Eventually, Wise will have Five-Bad BandWith himself as the Big Bad, a Dragon Their Feet higher phantom, Phoenix as The Brute, Medusa as The Evil Genius and a newly-made phantom as The Dark Chick.
- Confirmed, though its more of a Four man Band. The Dragon Their Feet Higher Phantom (Gremlin) also doubles as The Dark Chick.
Wiseman is a Disc-One Final Boss.The rumored Super Mode for Wizard is supposed to be multicolored, which will require rings made of multicolored stones - like the stones forming part of Wiseman's design.
That guy wearing a hat and who gave Koyomi the yellow magic stone is WisemanThat's his human form.
- The silhouette of Wiseman's human form we saw appears to be a random guy, while the bubblegum Phantom was rather unique looking. He also doesn't have the same voice or personality as Wiseman.
- Recent scans state that the Phantom in question is the Gremlin Phantom.
Wiseman is a Phantom that came from a Phantom that came from Phantom that came from a GateYo, dawg
Wiseman's goal is to perform the Sabbath on a much larger scale than before.He wants to gather enough Mana to perform a ritual involving the alignment of the planets to release every single phantom from every single Gate in the world. This will destabilise Human civilization, effectively letting Wiseman take over the world. Haruto is instrumental to these plans, and he needs him, and in extension, Dragon, to become strong enough to allow him to perform the ritual.
Wiseman is the Gemini Zodiarts.Well, he kinda looks like a Villainous Harlequin. Funnily enough, Gremlin's human form has a playing card motif, despite them very likely being separate characters.
Wiseman and White Wizard are Haruto in differents timelines.
The White Wizard is The WisemanHas this been considered? Both White Wizard and Wiseman support Haruto getting the Dragon Stones and using his Dragon-themed forms, and when Haruto goes into Infinity Form, White Wizard notes how that's not what he wants.
Gremlin forshadows Wiseman's identityIn that Wiseman is also a human being who transformed into a phantom, not being killed and impersonated by one.
- Jossed. The closest character who is similar to Wiseman/White Wizard was Kamen Rider Beast. This is in that Wiseman was originally a Muggle, but merged with an artificial phantom to become a magician.
Wiseman will end up being sealed inside of an eclipse.In Japanese Mythology, eclipses are meant to have the power to seal anger and evil intentions. I am predicting our heroes will imbue themselves with Bind spells and use this energy to Rider Kick Wiseman into the eclipse. This would nicely mirror Phoenix's fate, as well as be an awesome example of Hoist by His Own Petard. It's likely the Eclipse Ring will have some part in this.
Wiseman's plan is to use a larger Sabbath to turn every human into a Phantom.To do this, he will perform the Sabbath on a larger scale, possibly using the Eclipse Ring and/or the Philosopher's Stone.
- Jossed. He's using it to bring his daughter back.
The second Rider will be a womanThe reason Wizard will have so many forms is to still have a strong market with the young boys while they try something new with a female Rider in a strong role as the second Rider in the series. And also, she will not die.
- In expansion to this, she will be themed after Magical Girl.
- The Detective from the premier perhaps, she did end the episode Keeping the Engage Ring, and just like our Hero was at the dispair Event Horizon and got better....
- Jossed-Haruto states that the reason he can use magic is because he has a phantom inside. Rinko can't use magic since Haruto destroyed her phantom.
- Although, rumors of Kamen Rider Witch are already starting to spread all over the web. Maybe it wont be Rinko, but it seems a female Second Rider will happen. And a Third is also in the way.
- Jossed, unfortunately. Beast, a male, is the secondary rider.
- Partially un-jossed. The closest thing to a female rider in the series is Mayu who finally henshins into Kamen Rider Mage.
- Rinko also henshins into Kamen Rider Mage, but only in the movie.
There will be no secondary RidersThe reason Wizard will have so many forms is because of this. The previous Riders returning in the series may or may not happen.
- There have already been rumors of a second rider.Furthermore how many forms the main rider has no effect on getting a second rider.Decade and Double had 9 forms and OOO had 100+ on debue yet still got secondary riders.
- Jossed with the confirmation of Kamen Rider Beast.
There will be at least a 3rd Rider in this seriesIf the rumor on the second rider being Kamen Rider Dice is true, then it will debut early compared to Meteor, Birth or Accel. Then later in the series, the 3rd rider debuts.
- Technically speaking, the show already has three riders: Wizard, White Wizard, and Beast.
- The official site doesn't consider White Wizard a Rider, so he's more like the Alternatives or Shadow Moon. But Mayu will almost certainly become the third Rider anyway.
The second rider will have a sci-fi motifAnd he's behind the creation of the Robot Buddy.
- Jossed. Beast will have an animal motif.
The second rider will look like Zetman, but with Alphas's colour schemeBecause Wizard looks like Alphas with Zetman's colour scheme.
The Secondary Rider will be technologicalThe intro mentions how Magic used to exist in symbiosis with Technology. Possibly, they will have to again to finally save the day.
- Let's hope the (main) Tech Rider is more likable than Kiva's.
- Apparently jossed.
The Second Rider will REFUSE to allow Haruto to use the Engage Ring on themThey will grab his arm and tell him something along the lines of 'I haven't given up yet' and through Heroic Willpower survive like he did.
- Confirmed that he refuses, but jossed as to the circumstances. At the end of #19, Shunpei suggests that Haruto should enter Nito's Underworld and destroy Chimera so Nito's life is no longer in danger. Haruto is about to put the Engage Ring on Nito to try it when Nito objects.
The Second Rider will be indirectly responsible for someone's despairWhich lead to a new phantom.
Kamen Rider Beast is, himself, a PhantomHe is the "Beast".
- Or he survived the Phantom emerging from himself and merged with it somehow.
- Or he made a deal with it to work with him to fight the other Phantoms.
- He gets mana from eating other phantoms, so at least he's the natural enemy of other phantoms.
- Which he needs to live, so he's not to different from the "doll" Haruto is recharging.
There will be 6 or 7 Riders total......and all their Phantom beasts combine into a ginormous monster, if the size of the Dragon foot is any indication.
Kamen Rider Beast will work at the Donuts ShopTo give the shop more screenies.
Officer Kizaki will be Kamen Rider BeastHe had a bigger role in episodes 10-11, had a good characterization and there's the Ki in his name, that means yellow, Beast's main color.
- Nope, it's just been leaked: Kamen Rider Beast's true identity is: Kousuke Nitoh, an entirely new character.
- Also, the actual "Ki" in "Kizaki" means "Tree".
A new character will be Kamen Rider BeastConfirmed. This should've been obvious, though.
Kamen Rider Beast will be Kamen Rider Wizard's apprenticeFor example, Beast will handle a lesser phantom while Wizard can go ahead and battle an unreleased phantom within a gate.
- Jossed, Beast is apparently a wizard from ancient times. He's more experienced than Haruto.
Kamen Rider Beast will be created on-screen.Instead of had always been there.
- Jossed. We see his origins, but that's in a flashback which takes place a while before his introduction.
Kamen Rider Beast will be an Unwitting PawnBecause it happened before.
- Confirmed somewhat. Medusa used Beast as a means to make life difficult for Wizard.
Shunpei will become Beast
- But his phantom was cyclops instead, and he's no longer a Gate.
- Also, the name was just accidentally leaked. Beast is someone else entirely named Kousuke Nitoh.
Kamen Rider Beast will hold a yellow gemstone
- Which becomes at least a Land Dragon Ring.
- Jossed; a Phantom had it
Beast will ride on his Chimera PhantomJust as how Wizard rides on his motorbike. In the underworlds, of course.
Beast is going to be the one to put Phoenix down, once and for all.Phoenix requires mana to revive. Beast consumes the mana of Phantoms. Put two and two together.
- Jossed. Phoenix was kicked into the sun, instead of Beast consuming him. It was considered by Beast though.
Kosuke Nito is not a gate.He is just a muggle; the magical potential when changes him into Kamen Rider Beast lies in the belt instead.
- So how does that work, seeing as how Beast is confirmed to be host to the Chimera Phantom?
- He could get his magic from eating other phantoms, and the Chimera is an amalgamation of all those phantoms fused into one
- #18 reveals his backstory, where he found the Beast Driver in an old ruin. The moment he equipped the belt and transformed, Chimera appeared before him and granted him great magical power, but in an exchange for a need to supply mana for chimera.
Beast will using the Griffon Ring with the Dice SabreGiven how that ring is shaped like the Chimera Color rings.
Beast could have replenish his mana easilyHe could either eat sugary food or those high in carbohydrates just like Haruto or wear a Please Ring for Wizard to activate whenever he's low on mana.
- Jossed in the former case, he's eaten donuts twice with no such effect.
- Actually, it's high calorie that replenishes Haruto's mana. But since Mayonnaise is high in calorie, yet Beast still needs to KO and consume mana from other phantoms, this is fully Jossed.
- In #20, Nito commented on not eating Phantoms for days. The extra mana that let him survive had to be somewhere.
- It could be that the consumption rate is just enough that normal food will keep him alive for a while, or the Ghouls that he's consumed gave him a bit of a buffer.
Chimera is lying about the mana consumption thing.Oh come on, it's a Phantom. The episode already has one of them taking advantage of Beast being an idiot to do what they want, who's to say Chimera wasn't too? Chimera could easily be doing the same thing Medusa was planning, or it just wants more power for itself.
- Or, similar to Dragon, it eventually plans to leave the belt and is building up mana to do so.
The purpose of consuming other Phantom's mana is to make a ringSpecifically, one that gives Beast a Super Mode.
- Jossed. The Hyper Ring was found in an separate excavation site.
Beast CAN use the Wizard Rings.Instead of using them in the slot he uses for his Mantles, he has to use them where he uses his main transformation ring.
Beast ThoughtsBeast will eventually become friends with Wizard since Wizard doesn't need Mana to live and in fact produces it. Leading to fast Bash Brothers with Wizard calling in Beast to eat the Phantoms and Ghouls he mops up.
- Also Maintaining two dolls will cause him to regen mana faster like working a muscle, leading to his super form.
- And once all the phantoms are gone Wizard with continue to fuel both dolls for the Movie Sequel.
- Well, Koyomi's Please Ring didn't work with Kosuke...
Wizard will, somehow, gain the ability to use Beasts Mantles as an alternate/further power-up......with each mantle being paired/merged with a particular Style, resulting in Flame Falcon Style, Water Dolphin Stylenote , the colour-mismatched Land Buffalo Style and the sounds-strange-but-is-surprisingly-effective Hurricane Chameleon Style (not necesserily in that order)
- Recent scans show they can use each other's rings, though not known to what end yet.
Alternate Beast SpellsWe know that when used with the Wizardriver the Beast rings give different spells
- Dolphin- Swim through the ground
- Falcon- Turn into feathers from physical contact
- Gives the ring wearer Super Strength like the Excite Ring, but without the visual muscle-up effects
Mayu will return in a later episode as a female tertiary Rider....Possibly named Kamen Rider Witch.
- Confirmed, though her name is Kamen Rider Mage.
And she is doomed.Though it was once law, it hasn't happened since Decade, even teased but averted with Nadeshiko... and that's why it will happen this time. You're no longer expecting it, no longer desensitized. Mayu will return in a few episodes, suit up, be awesome, and get killed the second everyone relaxes.
- During the movie. The way this troper sees it, she will vanish for a few episodes to "train" then show up to do something like "Classic Gavan saves New Gavan" like in the Gavan movie but never really reveal herself until the movie where she makes a show of it... then dies. Basically, she will be a tease for a movie exclusive Rider.
Mayu being the new Kamen RiderMay as well post the ideas here. For those who don't know what happened, Mayu can hold back her Phantom like Haruto, and thus, White Wizard took her so he can train her to be a new wizard, aka, a female rider. So, post you ideas. The ongoing theory is that she will be Kamen Rider Witch, and have the ability to summon a Phantom's inner gate.
- Jossed. She's just a Mage.
Beast's mana-consuming capabilities were an inspiration for whoever developed the purple Core Medals.The Medagabryu axe "eats" cell medals (tangible desire) and it makes the same noise as when Beast consumes mana. Swiss Army Weapon Ring, where she could use it in many ways.
- Jossed, she has several rings like the White Wizard, but not as much as Haruto.
All Kamen Rider Mages will be controlled by the Movie Big BadTurning them all into mind-controlled Mooks.
Mayu's Mage is stronger than the Mook Kamen Rider Mages.
- From the trailer, having an Inner Phantom isn't needed to turn into a Kamen Rider Mage and it takes three of them to give Beast trouble. Mayu has an Inner Phantom and is powerful to stand up to Medusa. Mayu isn't a generic one rather than a true Kamen Rider Mage.
Kamen Rider Beast do not just have to feed on Ghouls or PhantomsAny other magic-based monsters (or any other forms of victims) will do, too.
Kosuke Nitoh or Kamen Rider Beast in #51-52Does not originate from the exact same world as Haruto.
A word on Phantoms
The Monsters of the series will be called on using ringsBetween the magic element of the series and the rings as a transformation device, this just seemed too logical to not put in. Bonus points if they're named after Goetic Demons.
The Monster of the Week will have card motifsSomething close to Kamen Rider Blade.
- Jossed, they've got mythological motifs.
Monster of the Week will have based on Mythical AnimalsIf Rings are to be used by the villains too, and the Fire Style's Dragon implies anything.
- The main bad guys certainly do, as did the first MOTW. All Greek so far.
- Seems like mythical creatures is the new motif this year, with Phantoms like Phoenix, Medusa, Hellhound, Minotauros, and Cait Sith appearing. So this is confirmed.
Monster of the Week will be based off tarot cardsThere's about twenty-six of them, and that's usually enough Monsters of the Week to last a Kamen Rider show these days.
- Jossed; they're based on Western Mythical Animals.
There will be at least one Gate surviving a Phantom bursting out of him/herSomehow.
- Perhaps by taking over the Phantom's body from within in an inversion of how they're born?
- Sounds like a good back story for the second rider to contrast with Haruto's never giving up hope.
- Maybe they could regain their hope after they turned into a Phantom and they become the second rider that way.
- It doesn't seem to work that way - when a Phantom hatches, it destroys the host and wears it. You don't "become" a Phantom any more than a spider with wasp eggs planted in it "becomes" the wasps that hatch and eat it from within on the way out. It really is one of the darkest monster-creation methods we've seen. Every Phantom is wearing the skin of someone it drove to Death by Despair. However, what if someone's hope is strong enough to beat the Phantom on its own like Haruto, but the Phantom had been in the process of hatching, like closer to the surface, and the host can use some of the Phantom's powers?
- Maybe THIS is how Koyomi came about.
- Confirmed in episode 5. Koyomi is what is left of her Phantom being freed
- According to #34, Gremlin might also be another.
There will be a Phantom who thinks it is its GateThey've done it before.
- According to official material, Koyomi may be this.
- She's not.
- #34 implies that Gremlin might be this.
Each of the unborn Apparition take on a bestial version of their born selvesIt also explains why Wizardragon is bestial. Haruto said himself he didn't give up hope and instead houses a Phantom within him. The only question that remains is what would Phantom would have been born from Rinko.
- The Jabberwock, apparently. Guess the WizarSwordGun is a vorpal blade. Even if it doesn't go snickety-snack.
The Phantoms are doing what they're doing for the greater goodIf their similarities to the Incubators are anything to behold, they might be saving the world in the long run. Expect the heroes to call 'em out regardless.
A second race of good Kaijin will be born of Hope.There will be a race of angelic beings born of Hope, the Good Counterpart to the Despair born demons that are the Phantoms. Normal Phantoms can become them as well, but only under special circumstances.
- Perhaps Wizardragon will eventually do this, perhaps giving Wizard an upgrade as well.
- Or maybe the "good counterparts" of the bad guys will be even worse bad guys.
The Hellhound is immune to fireAnd that's why Kamen Rider Wizard's finishing move in #2 did not work.
- Jossed, #3 revealed that he can merge with shadows and that's how he escaped.
- But that phantom was directly shot by Wizard a few times! Those shots are also Finishing Moves and would normally kill Phantoms. Escaping is pointless if the Hellhound Phantom can't survive it in the first place.
- Could be the reason why Wizard used Water Style to kill Hellhound.
The Phantoms are metaphors to Real Life people.Those who succumb to despair turn for the worse.
Phoenix can regenerate From a Single Cell.
- Phoenixes rise from their own ashes. Phoenix can regenerate so long as his body isn't completely destroyed, even ashes. The only way to kill him for good is to completely obliterate his body.
- Seemingly Jossed. Haruto had to trap him in the sun to keep him from coming back.
Phoenix will avert Villain Forgot to Level GrindPhoenix was defeated by Wizard, but not Killed Off for Real. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to take someone being stronger than him. He'll find a way to get progressively stronger and be The Rival.
- Jossed. Phoenix was kicked into the sun by Haruto. After getting stronger and stronger every time he gets killed.
A Muggle will bring a Gate into despair and turns him/her into a PhantomIntentional or otherwise.
Koyomi's Phantom is so smallThat it could squeeze itself from Koyomi's body instead of bursting inside-out.
The Phoenix Phantom can by killed permanently by water.Because Fire-types are weak against Water-types.
- In that case, perhaps he'll meet his end at the hands of Water Dragon Style.
- Haruto tried. It didn't take.
- Jossed. Phoenix had to be kicked into the sun to keep him from coming back.
The Phoenix Phantom can only revive a set number of times.It's a matter of how many.
- Now that he's put into the sun, we will never find out.
The Phoenix Phantom needs a HUGE amount of mana to revive.So, to kill him off for good, just stall and tire him out first.
- Which means in #11, Haruto could have killed him for good if he just cut the crap and went into Flame Dragon Style and did a repeat of the Curb-Stomp Battle of #9 (Phoenix had just recently revived and was "weak"), rather than just arsing around in Hurricane and Water Style and getting his sweet ass kicked for no reason.
- Perhaps so. Alas, the writers need Phoenix alive for 10 more episodes or so... So they have the Rider be an idiot and fail to use a Dragon Style.
- Maybe not since Phoenix was later shown immune to the same attack. He didn't show signs of lacking mana in episode 11 when they fought. Besides he ran away pretty quickly
- [[spoiler: Phoenix is now stuck in the Sun. But we may never find out if Phoenix continues to reincarnate.
If a Gate can use magic from his/her own mana,Despair will not create a phantom within.
Medusa will die mid-way through the seriesTo be replaced with another higher Phantom.
- Jossed. It seems it's Phoenix who will be replaced instead.
Gremlin will officially take Phoenix's place as Co-Dragon with Medusa.The Gremlin Phantom finally gets named in the same episode Phoenix gets kicked into the sun, so it seems possible.
Meanwhile, back in the island,Most female phantoms are bred by one single male phantom, giving birth to lots of baby phantoms.
- Uh... pretty sure that's not where Phantoms come from...
- But who said there is only one way to make phantoms?
- Oh, I dunno... maybe the show this page is for?
- I Knew It! - #48 confirms that Fueki created Carbuncle Phantom himself using science before injecting it into himself to become Wiseman and The White Wizard. Where's your "burden of proof" now?
- But who said there is only one way to make phantoms?
- But this is jossed anyway since there was a female phantom (Siren) few episodes earlier.
All Ghouls come from one single phantom
- Jossed, Ghouls are formed from magical rocks.
- What I meant was that a Phantom has a unique ability to produce Ghouls on its own in the form of magic rocks. Then, he gives the rocks to other Phantoms to use.
- Gravel Phantom? Sandman Phantom?
That guy wearing a hat and who gave Koyomi the yellow magic stone is another Phantom entirelyDude has a completely different personality compared to Wiseman's.
- Confirmed with the revelation that that Phantom is Gremlin.
Phoenix will still came back from the dead even when defeated by Kamen Rider Beast.However, it will take a couple of episodes for a phantom to use its abilities to summon mana for Phoenix to somehow use in order to revive.
- Jossed. Phoenix was kicked into the sun and isn't coming back.
The guy with the hat is another Leader Phantom.Maybe Phoenix will die soon and he'll replace him.
- Phoenix didn't die, but let's say someone has to take his job, for now.
Phoenix will finally die in the next episode (#20).It appears that that episode will be revealing the story of his Gate,
- Jossed. Though he may or may not die in the upcoming story arc. After all, Wizard and Beast do seem to be out for blood now.
- He's now permanently stuck in the middle of the sun.
Before Phoenix was bornYugo (a Gate) was in a receiving end of Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male by his wife. Bonus point if Phoenix ended up kicking the bitch.
- Jossed for now.
There will be a new type of Phantom that comes about when a pre-existing one somehow falls into despairA being brought into this world through the despair of its host falling into despair itself seems like something that would have some interesting potential.
The Gremlin Phantom will be killed by Wizard Land DragonThe biggest regret that phantom could make was to have Haruto a source for that form.
Medusa will be the one killed in the next episode (#23), not PhoenixAfter being blasted by Wizard's finishing move, Phoenix revives once again. Then Medusa is instructed to finish him off, only to be successfully fought back and fried by him.
- Jossed. Neither dies, but Phoenix got stuck in the sun so he won't appear again.
Gremlin is going to be the real Big Bad.He's almost definitely one of the higher Phantoms, considering that he seems to be on an equal level to Medusa and Phoenix, even if he is helping them both out (albeit for his own purposes). However, compared to Phantoms like those two, and Dragon and Chimera, a gremlin seems really lackluster. Watch as he reveals that he has a powered-up form that evolves him into a more suitably awesome creature, taking over the whole Phantom organization (maybe even stabbing Wiseman in the back while he's at it). Plus, his Gate's name means "sky," a good counterpart to the two Riders whose Phantoms are both flying creatures.
- So he would be like Enter becoming the new Messiah?
- Possibly, or Wiseman was a front and Gremlin was the true mastermind all along.
Phoenix will get so strong that he will withstand the sun's flamesand become an immortal god.
Phoenix will be the Big Bad in a movieEither Wizard's upcoming movie or the next magic-themed Kamen Rider's.
Phoenix will return later in the series, stronger than ever.He will leave the sun somehow, even stronger than before, and will appear just in time to fight a Rider's new Super Mode. Possibly, Beast could absorb him and gain enough power to access his Super Mode.
Gremlin had a reason for egging on Phoenix.He is trying to get closer to the Wiseman, and saw Phoenix as an obstacle, so he tried to get rid of him by getting him to fight Wizard. As for why he would do that, it's possible that he is The Starscream, and is looking to betray the Phantoms and take over.
Gremlin is the White Wizard's Phantom.He is playing the Phantoms from within to try and stop them. The playful trollish attitude is just a cover he's trying to maintain, and the reason why he went to Haruto as himself instead of the White Wizard was because he was trying to maintain his cover. He also seemed to know that Wizard beat Phoenix, similar to how last season, Tachibana knew that Cancer was defeated, foreshadowing his reveal as being Virgo.
- Medusa was aware of Phoenix's defeat too, though. It's not unlikely that the Phantoms would have scrying powers like our heroes do via their familiars.
In Medusa's previous life, Misa was a fashion modelJudging by her clothing.
- But Yugo never wore anything like Phoenix's wardrobe. The two of them, at the least, seem to have abandoned even the pretense of being human, so they can wear whatever they want since they don't have to pretend to be their Gates.
- Now jossed.
Phoenix is actually gone for good.Crazy, I know, but it could be possible...
- To add on to that, by having his mana slowly drained from all the revivings to the point where he no longer has enough mana to revive again.
- Plus no telling what happened to his mental state while this is going on....
In order for a Gate to become a Phantom another Phantom must be presentThe other Phantom would act as a beacon to the new Phantom when the Gate falls into despair. Otherwise Phantoms would be created all the time whenever some Gate falls into despair on their own. This could be why the original ceremony was needed to create so many Phantoms at once.
Gremlin will try to pull an 'Enter'.He will try to overthrow Wiseman and replace him as the new Wiseman. The key difference, however, will be that he will fail. Wiseman will either kill him, weaken him, leave him to be killed/absorbed by the Riders, or somehow steal all of his mana himself.
Medusa will be replacedBy a phantom coming from her own sister.
Twins create the same phantomsMedusa's case will be an example.
- Jossed. Mayu's Inner Phantom looked nothing like Medusa.
A phantom has to be sacrificed in the Sabbath Ritual, to turn the Gates into new Phantoms.A strong one, particularly.
IF Phoenix came backHe'll just be yet another Monster of the Week.
Phoenix will return......in a crossover movie. The movie's main villain will have the power to get him out of the sun. But he is out of Wizard's storyline for good.
Guesses for Mayu's Phantom
- One of the other Gorgons
- Already taken
- Rockbiter... What? It can happen.
- My guesses are either Golem or Carbuncle. There were crystal spikes jutting out of her back.
- Former is a Plamonster while the latter is [[the Big Bad]]. Not likely to be used the second time.
- Elemental in general, Earth one if specifically
Gremlin's Gate has influenced him in somewayThey've been hinting at the idea that the Gate could be alive somewhere inside the Phantom with both Phoenix and Medusa, though both were shot down pretty quickly, with the latter's case having Haruto state that they're just using memories from the Gate. From his hesitation to comment further, it could be that he doesn't really know himself, and thus the possibility is there, just not as high as we expect it to be. Enter Sora, who had appeared around the time Phoenix was getting the shaft. He's different from the other two Phantoms, in which he's pretty friendly, if trolly, and addresses the Phantoms by their Gate's name. Definitely not something you'd expect from a Phantom. Could it be that the Gremlin's Gate has some influence surrounding him and is alive somewhere? Might explain why he helps the heroes at times and how he takes being called a Phantom. Confirmed. Gremlin denies that he is 'Gremlin' to Wiseman, and identifies himself as Sora.
Gremlin is The Mole for the White WizardHe's helped out the heroes on a few occasions and knew Medusa's plan, even though there's no indication she told him (her reaction implies she didn't), but Cerberus was seen watching Medusa and Maya, meaning the White Wizard did. This could also explain why he's trolling Medusa.
Medusa will turn Gremlin into stoneBonus point if he didn't see it coming.
Gremlin is going to replace Wiseman and become the True Final Boss near the end of the seriesGremlin seems to have a bit too much ambition for the writers to just abandon as a monster of the week later on. Also, he bears a striking resemblance to Cazali from OOO. (Also JK from Fourze, but irrelevant) They were pretty much the schemers and trolls in a way. Also remember that he was the guy who got the most core medals at one point before biting the dust.
Gremlin is on his own side, with his goal being to find the truthMuch like Kaji in Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gremlin is playing all sides, good or evil, to get closer to the truth (in this case, what the deal is behind the Sabbath, Wizards, and Philosopher's Stone), even it it will get him killed.
Legion is based off of a DragoonHe wields a spear, his armor is fairly streamlined, and the head resembles the open mouth of a Dragon, like most Final Fantasy Dragoons. Specifically similar to Kain Highwind. Plus, he kills Wizar Dragon with a jump and stab through the head. The reference can't be an accident.
Gremlin's first order of business as The Dragon to Wiseman will be.....that all Phantoms must go by their Gate's name. If only to annoy the heck out of Medusa more than he already is.
- Jossed-his first order is for Medusa to throw away his gum.
Gremlin is a half-phantom, half-human.He did not actually kill and take over his human host (Sora) during the Sabbath ritual. Instead, they both somehow merged.
- Gremlin had claimed to the heroes that he is a human in phantom's body, and actually saves a Gate for some reason.
Koyomi's Phantom is...
- Bonus points if she uses Haruto's feelings for Koyomi against him
Phoenix will return as a One-Winged Angel in the final episodeEvery time he dies, he gets stronger. So, naturally, he'll become so strong, that he'll be able to escape the sun.
Gremlin is lying.He is a trickster after all, and he may just be playing the human in a Phantom body shtick to either manipulate everyone else or just get in their heads.
Gremlin is gonna bite it by the end of #35It's building up his character, much like Phoenix, so he might get himself killed like he did.
- Jossed he dodged away Kamen Rider Wizard Infinity's Shining Strike.
A Phantom's humanity depends on their kindness as a humanA comment on episode 35 made this point. Phoenix and Medusa were shown to be nice people when they were human. However, Sora was a Serial Killer, and for some reason, kept his humanity. Basically, the more evil you were, the more control you get.
Medusa will be Gremlin's next target.Medusa has long black hair, just like all of Sora's other victims, and the two have a somewhat strained relationship. Maybe he will wait until the two are alone or until Medusa is weakened before finishing her offf.
- It seems to be long black hair and a white dress that sets him off.
- Well then, let's just hope Medusa doesn't wear white.
Raum is behind the arson!It magically make fire to frame his Gate target.
Phantom only take the negative aspects of their GatesFor example, Phoenix's aggressiveness is from Yugo's inner frustration, Medusa's manipulative tendency is from Misa's intelligence (albeit used for Medusa's own selfishness) and Gremlin's, well....
Siren is to be killed by MayuSee also: Designated Girl Fight
- That's implying if Siren even is a woman. We had all male Phantoms before, even for ones that would have made more sense if they were the opposite gender (Valkyrie and Sylph, anyone?).
- #44 outright shows that Siren is a woman, and even before so, the trailer for #44 gave us said implication.
- Jossed. Siren was finished by Wizard Infinity Style's Plasma Shining Strike.
Medusa literally died from despair.In fact, it did not matter if she was blasted with magic or backstabbed by her superior beforehand.
What Could Have Been: Phantoms in forms they were never seen in
- Caitsith as an inner Phantom is a giant fluffy cat, its fur concealing jaws and teeth in places there shouldn't really be jaws and teeth. Its only weakpoint - that overly obvious gold crown on its head.
- Valkyrie as an inner Phantom looks like a feminine coat of arms, which conceals teeth and jaws in every gap. Only hitting the giant eye under the faceplate can kill it.
- Hydra as an inner phantom is basically a giant plant, at least until its branches and roots become Combat Tentacles with leech-like mouths or large blades. Must be killed by finding its trunk, as even its roots can defend themselves.
- Beelzebub as an inner Phantom is basically a giant floating head, still able to use his parasites as they drip from his ears. Its mouth is actually a portal it can use to trick the heroes into being teleported away.
- Weretiger as an Inner Phantom is basically giant jaws on legs, until it opens its mouth to reveal a torso and face, very Syrian Sphinx-like in design.
- Spriggan as an inner Phantom is actually two humanoid creatures with different weapons, able to fuse back to back to become a sort of limbed mobile fortress, their heads locking back to back and able to rotate at uncanny angles.
- Legion is exactly the same as an inner Phantom, given that he can enter and exit freely. You're thinking about his One-Winged Angel form, only possible in an Underworld when he's near death, where he resembles a massive tripod-alien made by fusing multiple men together against their will, by the heads and feet and sides and whatever, and their combined screams of pain and terror may distract you from your impending painful death.
- Bogy as an Inner Phantom basically IS the Underworld... from appearance, as it can manifest its massive eyes or mouth anywhere it wishes. Attacking the eyes just makes it hide again - the only real way to beat him is to charge into the mouth and destroy him from inside.
- Argus as an Inner Phantom is basically Sakakkumon from Digimon Frontier, down to the different configurations for certain abilities.
- Raum as an Inner Phantom is really a massive glorious multicolored bird, intended to make people dazed with its beauty and never notice that its every move damages the scenery.
- Bahamut as an Inner Phantom... may be obvious at first, but is actually a web of dragon body parts held together with sinews. Think Kamen Rider Core, but symmetrical.
- Sylphi as an Inner Phantom would be a pair of massive disembodied wings which hurls Feather Flechettes.
- Sphinx as an Inner Phantom would be a mobile statue much like the Obsidian Statues in Warcraft III.
- Siren in her Inner Phantom form would be something out of Hentai, and that's all we'll say about that.
- Jabberwock if released would be a feminine take on Legion, but with added wings, and not!Rinko would be The Berserker and an Unkempt Beauty. This is primarily because the Phantom not only still identifies as male, but has Rinko's sense of justice permanently nailed in its psyche and at odds with the rest of it, and is constantly angry at his current state.
- Cyclops if released would be a deliberately oversized Phantom, shrinking back to not!Shunpei when he turns back rather like Arc. Without its big stick, it relies on Improvised Weapons like lampposts or postboxes, or combining them using power lines for an Epic Flail, a perversion of Shunpei's vivid imagination.
- Jörmungandr if released would grow to adult height and shrink back to not!Naoki every time. It will be serpentine in design and can stretch all its limbs and neck into Combat Tentacles. It has a special preference for killing older males, perverting Naoki's Disappeared Dad issue. The only way to defeat it is to trick it into biting itself.
- Hekatonkheir if released would be the least gimmicky but still most effective Phantom (think Bahamut but faster), perverting its host's repressed aggression. It's mostly yellow and easily ascends to Co Dragon rank, primarily because it's the most resistant to Sora's manipulations.
- Bandersnatch if released would appear to be a regular bat-styled Phantom, but able to explode into multiple clones temporarily and easily Curb-Stomp Battle anyone. Tricking it into attacking each other fails as they only pass through each other. Wizard exploits this by using Bind to force them together, then use any Finishing Move.
- Mayu's inner Phantom would be Yukiki, the fabled female snow ghost and best known Woman Scorned in Japanese horror fiction. If you thought Medusa was different enough from Misa, Yukiki is always an Unkempt Beauty and nucking futs, killing any male on sight with an impaling icicle barrage.
- Nemoto's Phantom would be Daedalus, a fat grotesque somehow blessed with wings that cannot carry it. Upon release, it's very much The Brute, with a vendetta against anything airborne, which it acts out by throwing anything at hand, with incredible range.
- Yuzuru's Inner Phantom would have been Anansi, a Trickster Archetype even more random than Gremlin. Its primary ability would be modeling things, any things, purely from webbing, like clones, disguises, effigies and even extreme sports equipment like a surfboard thanks to Yuzuru's influence. It's mostly black and gets to be Co Dragon.
- Gigantes if released would have extra-large arms with chains around them. Rather than being The Brute, it's more of an intellectual, laying traps for the heroes, and can even remove its oversized gauntlets to go Lightning Bruiser.
- And of course, Yamamoto's Phantom would be a giant crab in Inner form and a green Oni upon release.
- "The burning Phantom! Phoenix Red!"
"The many-faced Phantom! Anansi Black!"
"The lifesucking Phantom! Medusa Blue!"
"The secretive Phantom! Gremlin Green!"
"The talented Phantom! Hekatonkheir Yellow!"
"THE MOST HORRIFYING PHANTOMS IN HISTORY! GENMAnote SENTAI! HAKKAIGER!note "
Ogre ate a phantomwhich has the ability to bring all other phantoms back into action, whether they were dead or got stuck in the sun for all eternity.
The Solar Eclipse Ritual and the fact that the two survivors were there to begin with will be a major plotpoint.Doesn't anyone else think it's a bit too coincidental that someone just happened to have the transformation belt on hand to give to Souma when he survived the Ritual. I'm thinking a magic user from the future, maybe even a reference to Kessler for the greater plot behind this.
This year's supporting character hang-out will be a casino or casino-themed business.What do Wizards (magicians) and Dice have in common? They're both featured in casinos.
- Jossed. It's an antique shop.
Shunpei is going to die towards the end of the series.Right now, we're 3/3 on the "close associate of the main Rider" character dying at the end of the series (them being Philip, Ankh, and Kengo). Shunpei being the "young apprentice" would probably make him the most likely target. note
- It seems far more likely that this will be dealt to Koyomi. She shares the same role as the previous three characters mentioned. She's a mysterious figure with a connection to the new villains. Chances are if anyone dies, it'll either be Shunpei or Koyomi.
- Of course, all three got better.
The ritual is sponsored by Foundation X.They've been the Big Bad since Kamen Rider Double, appears in Kamen Rider OOO (The movie though) and reappears again in Fourze. It seems the writer intends to make Foundation X the Big Bad in the 10th Kamen Rider series counting from Kamen Rider Decade.
Kamen Rider 1 will appear in the Grand Finale.
- Jossed. [[spoiler: However, after the Grand Finale, Decade will appear with the other Heisei Riders to help Wizard in a two-part special to introduce Kamen Rider Gaim.
The Solar Ritual was a set-up scam.It invites people with empty promises of instant successes, only to trap them in an island. While the ritual is performed.
- Jossed- Episode 2 states that the victims were kidnapped.
At some point, something similar to the Nerve-Breaking Bullets will be developed.It's pretty clear Rinko's chances of being the Second Rider are, well, pretty awful. But this would let her actually do stuff while not getting in the way of those sweet, sweet stay-at-home-mom ratings.
- Well, the Phantoms do seem to be vulnerable to silver bullets. If the police is informed of this, they would theoretically have a way of combating them.
Here is how the Fourze X Wizard movie Villain worksFirst, he had been using a Zodiarts switch out of vengence of other stuff. He has also been working with the Phantoms, only to be double-crossed. In a Despair Event Horizon, the switch activate is Last One phrase. The bad guy transforms, leaving his body behind. The body then cracks and pops out a new Phantom. Bonus point if both the Zodiarts and Phanton combine into a bonus boss.
- Double bonus points if the combined form is based on Ophiuchus.
At some point a Lunar Eclipse will be a plot point
- As a counterpoint to the Solar Eclipse during the sacrifice.
- Perhaps the White Wizard was empowered during a similar event during a Lunar Eclipse and has been fighting the good fight until he found Haruto and passed the torch on to him.
Agent Kizaki (specs National Security Agency Section 0 man in Ep. 2) is the Hellhound PhantomAnd he really doesn't want the police's 'help' one bit.
Agent Kizaki is a Phantom
- Most likely disproved, as Koyomi would've said something if he was.
- Close enough-his dead friend's son almost become one.
Agent Kizaki is a Gate
- Close enough-his dead friend's son was one.
Koyomi is an automaton beingShe is like a robot, except powered by magic.
- So...a golem?
- Seemingly confirmed in episode 4.Koyomi has a ring similar to the engage ring,but it used to channel energy into her.Viewers should note how this is similar to how Haruto summons/keeps the Pla Monsters active.
- Actually Jossed. According to episode 5, Koyomi is the human side of her Phantom that somehow managed to stay alive enough for the White Wizard to find her. She needs Haruto's energy to keep her half-life going.
Shunpei's Magic is from HellhoundJust so he can build up his hope and then dash it to pieces to induce the Dispair Event Horizon
- In expansion to this, the Hellhound Phantom has settled the deal with Shunpei into making a magic show and warns him should he be killed, Shunpei could no longer cast magic.
- Jossed; he humiliated Shunpei publicly and burn his book through him.
Koyomi will end up being the Wiseman.Mainly because we've had character-based plots like this for the last three years:
- Phillip was a child of the family distribting Gaia Memories.
- Ankh was a Greeed, and Eiji became one.
- And most recently, Kengo was the avatar of the Core Switch.
- Except we've seen the silhouette of the Wiseman's human self, and it was clearly a male human. Not to mention Wiseman is capable of assuming his human form.
The Donut Shop has a Bait-and-Switch scenarioContrary to their stereotypical mannerism, the manager isn't the gay person. His assistance is. In fact, the manager intentionally behave like a woman to avoid sexual harassment.
- Jossed. The assistant is one of the victims of an attractive lady swindler in episode 6.
Wajima will make a Flame Ring
- The White Wizard gave Haruto his Driver and a Flame Ring. It's implied that Wajima made the rest from the time that they met until episode 1. Assuming that Wajima didn't give the Flame Ring to the White Wizard, he still has the potential to make one through the whispering of the voices.
- It's shown in one of the episodes that The White Wizard gave Wijima the four stones to make the rings.
- So, we might get a plot where the Flame Ring gets eaten/broken? Sounds more Sentai than Rider to me.
- If the Time Travel theory pans out and Haruto is the White Wizard, he might use the Time ring to give his past self the new Flame Ring and a Driver.
Foundation X is involved somehow
- In #3 a government cover up is mentioned and that kind of thing shouts Foundation X.
Alternatively, the ones responsible for the coverup are not Foundation X but......the Showa Riders themselves, having cut off Foundation X's connection to the Phantoms (and never learning about Wiseman till it's too late), and ruling that it's for the good of mankind that the truth doesn't get out until they can fix things. This involves watching over the current Riders to make sure they're up to the job.
It will be revealed that during the Eclipse Ritual, the White Wizard and Wiseman were fighting it outThat's why White Wizard just happened to be there; he was trying to stop the ritual (which may very well be what Wiseman's Sabbath is (they said 'once again' meaning he's done it before), but Wiseman interfered and stopped him. He did, however, manage to save Koyomi. He gave Haruto the Wizardriver out of guilt for not stopping the ritual, as well as to have an ally that could help him in the future. As for where he is now, he's off trying to track down Wiseman, knowing he can trust Haruto to handle the Phantoms in the meantime.
We will remember ALL the new guys.All of the phantoms we see in the Ritual flashback will appear in the series, one way or another.
- Jossed. In the flashback, the only people we recognize are Haruto and possibly Medusa (Misa) and Phoenix (Yugo), all the others are just random people who we don't see later. However, on some occasions when a Phantom (Minotauros, Valkyrie, and Lizardman) reveals themself in their "that man is dead" speech, we get a brief flashback to the ritual where we see their Gates die and the Phantoms being born.
- Congrats, you worked out the meaning of the "Remember the New Guy" trope. That's exactly what that trope is.
Related to the above...We will meet assorted people Haruto had helped between the ritual and #1. Just a shot of their rings will be enough.
If Wizard ever teams up with Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, there will be a problem involving a shortage of sweets.Since both Haruto and Yoko need them to fuel themselves...
- Both Haruto and Yoko are going to be focal characters in Super Hero Taisen Z. Prepare yourselves.
- And nothing happened.
Rinko will reveal she has an uncle...... Named Yutaka Daimon.
- Alternately, she's related to Detective Ichijo.
Koyomi is Haruto's sisterThat will be the big reveal down the road.
- Jossed. If she was, she would have been there to see their parents dying. Also, Haruto would know her a little more intimately than he does in the show. Not to mention her dad was Fueki the whole time.
Shunpei will learn white magic.As in using tricks and secretive, yet logical methods instead of using sorcery.
Wizard has a second Phantom inside him named "Please"This is why his upgraded Flame Style causes the Wizar Driver to switch from "Flame, Please" to "Flame, Dragon" (rather than "Flame Dragon, Please"); it's switching power sources.
The car crash that claimed Gentaro's parents are the same as the ones that claimed Haruto's
The car crash was caused by a Phantom, or another monster
In the crossover movie, there will be a scene were Haruto and Gentaro talk about how they both lost their parents.Both's parents were claimed by a car accident. Both didn't give into despair (though Haruto has Survivor Guilt), perhaps both with bond by talking about the tragedy they both suffered.
The next few story arcs will debut the following:Wizard Water Dragon Style, then Kamen Rider Beast, then showcasing the latter in an underworld battle and finally, Wizard Land Dragon Style.
The show has a Bolivian Army Ending.As the Phantom threat reaches a peak, Koyomi makes a Heroic Sacrifice - she reopens as a Gate to let Haruto/Wizard enter in the opposite direction. He passes through Koyomi's Underworld, finds the point of Phantom origin and charges at it in All Dragon form, shoving it back where it came while following it in, forever sealing himself in the Phantom world where he lures Phantoms away from Gates and towards himself, and goes on a rampage and kills them all... eventually.
Tsuyoshi Kida or Junko Kōmura is a pen name for Gen UrobuchiHe learned from what happened at Madoka, and so he decided to get a pen name a la Saburo Yatsude.
Koyomi's going to bite it, whether permanently or temporarily.See also: Philip, Ankh, Kengo.
- Alternatively, it will be the Dragon Phantom that will bite it, given how it and the three mentioned have relations to the monster group, but not necessarily the villains.
- Dragon doesn't fit the "mysterious origins" factor, though. We know who and what it is.
The White Wizard and Wiseman are playing a "game" of sorts, and one of the rules is that neither can directly interfere.Which would explain why they haven't both just gone and fought each other already. The stunt that White pulled with the red magic stone was pushing it greatly, so he stepped back a bit and got the next two to Haruto via less direct means.
- How can you play a game like that with yourself?
Wiseman is the White Wizard's Phantom
- Confirmed. Fueki became Wiseman by implanting the artificial Carbuncle Phantom inside of him.
There is an in-universe reason to why magic is no longer usedIt has something to do with the phantoms.
Either the White Wizard or the Wiseman is the Ouroboros Phantom.Serving as a counterpart to Haruto's Dragon and use of rings.
- Ironically, the Ouroboros Phantom appeared in The Movie, but it's just an orphan who has that Phantom.
The people chosen for that ritual are specifically selectedNot only they are Gates, but being abandoned in an island out of nowhere makes them vulnerable to despair.
Wizard's Super Mode will be necessitated when a new form of Phantom arisesIn a tie-in to the previous WMG, this new Phantom will require a more powerful form to combat.
Both Wizard and Beast will take Phoenix down together.Bonus points for Beast dealing a finishing blow. Or absorbing mana after Wizard finished Phoenix off.
- Jossed; Haruto finished Phoenix off once and for all. By blasting him to the sun.
Medusa will try to absorb mana from Kamen Rider BeastOr the other way around.
Beast will save Wizard at the beginning of #23 and kick Phoenix's ass, forcing the phantom to retreat.Phoenix has never battled Beast, with without any resistance against his magic, Beast is going to whoop him.
- Confirmed, though he only held him back enough to let Wizard escape with Rinko.
Rinko's decision to treat all Phantoms like the monsters they are will bite her in the ass.A phantom who really is good (like what she thought Phoenix was) will show up, but because of past experience, she will treat it like a villain, leading to numerous interrupted cooldown hugs and Nice Job Breaking It, Hero! moments worse than what happened with Phoenix.
- Like the phantom would pull of a Then Let Me Be Evil moment?
- Bonus Point if the gate who turned into that phantom is an Asshole Victim.
#25 is the episodeWhere Beast recognize himself as a Kamen Rider.
Phantoms getting killed off are still part of Wiseman's plan.Even if the phantoms were unreleased.
Wajima is a Phantom who doesn't know that he's a Phantom.Like they say above, they've done it before.
Infinity Ring will come from Mayu instead of WisemanFirst hint is her phantom's crystal bodies.
Mayu will become Young Masked Belle Poitrine
Mayu will not return as a Kamen RiderInstead, she becomes a Pretty Cure. Still refered to as a magician though.
The next Kamen Rider will involve international travelTurns out the past few Kamen Rider correspond to an earlier string of Super Sentai:
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger to Kamen Rider Decade - both Milestone Celebrations
- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger to Kamen Rider Double - both have wind as a pivotal element
- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger to Kamen Rider OOO - dinosaurs are an important plot point
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger to Kamen Rider Fourze - scifi and space theme
- Mahou Sentai Magiranger to Kamen Rider Wizard - magic themed, of course
- Jossed. Apparently Kamen Rider Gaimu is samurai-themed, connecting to Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
There will be an episode where Haruto fails to save a gateThis will lead to a Heroic B.S.O.D., which allows the Dragon to take more control over him.
Wiseman's goal isn't to create PhantomsInstead his goal is to create powerful mages. The Sabbath ritual was just some trial by fire to gather a whole bunch of potential candidates, in this case Haruto ended up being the single individual who didn't give into despair is able to become a mages. Now, he makes Phantoms attack Gates, in the chance that a mage is created instead of a Phantom.
Koyomi actually survive the Sabbath ritualBut her phantom escaped and has the ability to suck life force out of people. Destroying the phantom will turn Koyomi into a completely normal person.
The next Monster of the Week (the Legion Phantom) can disable magic completely.Only Kamen Rider Wizard Infinity is immune to its effect.
Mayu will become a female Kamen RiderBut only as a movie exclusive, because tradition states that. She'll probably be more of an apprentice character if she is not booted out of the series, since magic training from scratch might take a while.
Mayu will come back as a new Kamen RiderOnly to get killed by Wiseman or Medusa quite easily. This will cause Haruto go on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge while also giving the White Wizard a What the Hell, Hero? moment.
- Bonus points if Mayu only used her ring that faked her death (Like the Dead Ringer), and Haruto got in her way.
- Jossed. She's holding out on her own pretty well, a feat for Female Riders.
The Dragon Styles are dead like with Fang Joker (see WMG for that theory of why it's no longer attained)With the lack of a Dragon to power it up, there's no use for a Dragon Style, though if Dragon comes back, it might not be in a way that can still be used with Dragon Styles... though this may be jossed soon.
- Jossed. Though Dragon seems to be made from Hope now, rather than Despair, nothing has changed about the Dragon Styles or any other way Haruto can tap into his power.
The children from episode 30 will wind up being the key to Haruto getting his magic backWhether through faith in him, extreme motivation, or perhaps having some innate magic of their own, the children will come to help Haruto in his showdown with Legion
The final battle with Legion takes place on the Sabbath site.If you watch the preview, it looks a lot like the beach where the Sabbath flashbacks occur.
One Philosopher's Stone is made up of phantomsLots of phantoms.
The Philosopher's Stone was used in the first Sabbath to create the phantoms
Koyomi is the Philosopher's StoneThink about it.
- Confirmed. Though to be specific, it is inside her.
Wiseman will bring Haruto to an ultimate despairBy simply saying that all the phantoms could have been saved. Haruto have murder a lot of innocent lives already.
The Sabbath will happen againOr at least will begin and the heroes have to stop it.
The Magic Land is someone's UnderworldProbably a guy who imagines himself to be Kamen Rider Sorcerer.
The real villain of the movie is....Kamen Rider Sorcerer's phantom, who is the source of the Golden Magician's magic in return of controling his body to do evil things once in a while. Afterwards, when things get out of hand, Kamen Rider Wizard will use the Engage Ring on Kamen Rider Sorcerer to wipe it out.
- It would be an interesting mirror to the Kyoryuger, where the evil Deathryuger forcefully controls the Zyudenryu Tobaspino.
The reason why Jun Watanabe is suit actor for Beast rather than Eitoku is...Because of the events of Super Hero Taihen Kamen Rider Murder Mystery, where Eitoku, tired of being suit actor for secondary Riders, was revealed to be trying to kill protagonist Rider suit actor Seiji Takaiwa by murdering his previous roles Decade, and Double, Momotaros, only managing to kill Jun Watanabe, Jirou Okamoto, and Yuugo Fujii, as Takaiwa was inside Fourze at the time. Then at the end Decade, Double, and Momo turn up Back from the Dead, so clearly Jun Watanabe got better.
The Magic Land is something like a parallel universe.Which has its own version of Wajima, Pheonix, Medusa and Sora/Gramlin.
Kamen Rider Mage is just a training form for magiciansThis explains why they're all so uniform, because it's meant to be a form for training so that the magician can get used to their newfound Phantom-powered magic before branching off into their personal magic. The reason why there's many Mages running around the Magic World is because their magic is developed differently, and thus their inner Phantoms aren't enough to give them an unique powerset (or there's a lack of a Phantom, in the case of Shunpei or Rinko).
The Eclipse Ring does Exactly What It Says on the Tin.The Eclipse Ring will be used to create an eclipse and start the Sabbath again.
After Kamen Rider Wizard ends, a mini-Metal Hero show will air in September.It was recently confirmed that the next Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Gaimu, will air in October as opposed to September. During September, a different show will air that will take it's place until Kamen Rider Gaimu airs. My guess is that it will be the long awaited Space Sheriff Gavan type-G show.
... Or a long awaited sequel to a Kamen Rider ShowDecade, anyone?
- Or Kamen Rider G?
Or Wizard will go longer than usualHence why Gaimu is in October.
Despair will be recognized as a part of life.Necessary Evil or not.
The White Wizard or The Wiseman (maybe both) are aiming to revive someoneThis goes a bit back to there being a Whole Plot Reference to Fullmetal Alchemist. As You Know, the whole mess started because the Elric brothers tried to revive their mother, something that was pretty impossible to do. However, perhaps through the use of a shit ton of mana, they might be able to pull it off. Who are they reviving, you may ask?
Fueki's daughter is KoyomiCALLED IT!
Fueki's was responsible for Koyomi's lost of identityMost likely by killing her inner Phantom after it successfully took over her body.
Mayu will die in #43It's setting up for a massive Wham Episode, and it's pretty much expected that Mayu will kick the bucket (don't blame the fanbase, they've just been accustomed to female Riders having a low life-expectancy). Plus the way she protects Kousuke might remind a few people of Mio's death.
In the end all the magic users will lose their powersThe riders will go on to live normal lives in the end. Until Movie Wars forces them to have their powers back.
Sora killed Koyomi beforeAnd thus triggered the events of the show (if the goal from the Big Bad is to revive her). She had the criteria for him to consider killing her.
- Jossed. Koyomi died of an illness.
Koyomi's death drove Fueki to despair and created his phantomWhich became the Wiseman... That or Fueki held in his despair and worked on the rings to make him the White Wizard.
- Semi-josed. Koyomi's death drove Fueki to despair, resulting in him creating the artificial Phantom Carbuncle, which he implanted in himself so he could become a Wizard to perform the Sabbath and revive Koyomi.
The Arachne Phantom is YuzuruYuzuru's inner phantom had spider legs, and the Arachne has spider motifs. Kind of obvious...
- Jossed. Yuzuru became a Mage like Mayu.
Yuzuru will go the way of Sugiura and never be mentioned again
- Jossed. Yuzuru returns as a blue version of Kamen Rider Mage.
Sora does not really want to become human againHe's gonna get arrested now that he's found to be a serial killer. He really needs his phantom powers.
Alternatively, Sora wants to become a Wizard.Assuming he'd return to being a Gate, he could probably tap into his magical powers with Wizard equipment.
Alternatively to the Alternative, Sora was already a Wizard.We now know as of 48 that the Sabbath requires four mages (presumably one of each element) to begin the ritual. This guess presumes that said Mages, post-ritual, are driven to an artificial despair, so to speak, and become "pure" or "true" Phantoms. And the four mages at the first Sabbath included Inamori Misa, Fujita Yugo, and Takigawa Sora- Mages powered by their contained Phantoms Medusa, Phoenix and Gremlin. This explains why those three are the most powerful of the Phantoms seen in the show (but still doesn't explain why Sora still has his original personality).
Foundation X will have some hand in all thisEither Fueki used to work for them or gave him the idea to do an eclipse.
In the last episode someone notices a group of young men having a dance battle
Phoenix will be thrown to the sunagain, in the movie.
The real reason behind Koyomi's red crack on the handwas related to Wizard using the Please Ring on her in Infinity Style, resulting in an overload.
The White Wizard has a Trance Ring.It's redesigned not to be as silly as the Dance Ring. And it's responsible for controlling the other two mages.
Beast will be a Spanner in the WorksFueki will begin the Sabbath, but it will cause side effects, such as causing Gates to go into despair like before. Nitou will have to consume all the mana to stop the ritual, almost killing himself but also freeing him from Chimera's curse. Thus, Fueki's plan is ruined.
- Seems to be confirmed.
Alternately, Gremlin will be a Spanner in the Works.Knowing Wiseman's true identity, he tells all the other surviving Phantoms about it and they attack the Sabbath ritual IN MASS. forcing an Enemy Mine with Fueki as even he isn't strong enough to fight so many Phantoms at once. Gremlin might obtain the Philosopher's Stone and go One-Winged Angel to become the Final Boss.
- 1st part (enemy mine) jossed, 2nd part (Gremlin and the Stone) confirmed though.
Kosuke will get his powers backThe Neo-Heisei Riders, the ones that live, aaaaaaaaaaalways get their powers back for Movie Wars. Toss your coins in a black hole? Some guy from the future will come and give them back. Toss your belt into some lava? Time travel and jack your past self's belt.
- Well, he is looking for Chimera at the end of the series, so it's not jossed yet.
Koyomi will be Back from the DeadShe's the Phillip/Ankh/Kengo of the MC group... The "Special Member", if you will. They all died at some point only to be revived either by the finale or by Movie Wars. And besides, they already did one Neo-Heisei Rider cliche (The mentor is allied with the villains but has noble intentions). Jossed as of the series' end.
Koyomi will stay deadRemember how she said that she should stay dead? Maybe Haruto and Fueki will respect her wishes. And maybe Fueki will do so by being Together in Death. Confirmed for now.
The White Wizard's Hamel Cane weapon will appear later on, most likely in the Movie War with Gaim.Last we saw of it, it was in Sora's hands. When Haruto retrieved the Philosopher's Stone from Gremlin thus depowering him, he dropped the Hamel Cane before Haruto destroyed him with the Hope Ring's finisher. The Hamel Cane could still be seen on the ground after Sora faded away, but with Haruto more concerned with making sure the Hope Ring is kept in a safe place and never used again, we didn't see what happened to it. If he forgot about it, who knows who could find it, and what could they use it for.
- Confirmed. Though details are yet to be known, it has been revealed that Koyomi will return and transform into the White Wizard, wielding the Hamel Cane.
The Hope Ring will be used to drag in Haruto for Movie WarsOne of the best ways to get a player to do what a GM wants in a roleplaying game is to steal his stuff. Considering that (if you interpret the Dice Saber as such) the show has made a reference to tabletop roleplaying games at one point, this might be possible.
The three Mages were intended to be each unique when the White Wizard started his plans.But since Koyomi's condition was worsening and they rejected his offer, he had to speed up and just make duplicates of Mayu's gear for each of them.
The kid in the Magic Stone world is an AU version of Haruto
- Confirmed in #53's stinger.
Decade was right.The world in the Magic Stone is Wizard's World...as in, the Alt World that Decade would visit.
Only wizards with greater Phantoms get unique looksThat's why Haruto and Nito look different.
- Well in Nitou's case, as stated before, Beast isn't really HIS Phantom. Presumably, anyone who partnered with Chimera would look like that.
The Koyomi in the Movie WarsWe already know that the movie will involve an Ogre Phantom who eats Phantoms, at least 3 Carbunacle Phantoms and a Koyomi who transforms into The White Wizard, who Haruto claims isn't Koyomi. My theory is that while she isn't the one he knew, She's an attempt by Ogre to create a vessel for the Artificial phantoms, replicating Koyomi's nature as an empty shell to make it easier to put a Phantom in for him to consume. Only this one managed to escape.
The Phantoms actually existed before being born inside their GateThis may be going into headcanon territory here, but bear with me here. In Movie Wars Ultimatium, it's established that the Earth has an Underworld. Said Underworld is stated to be "the home of the Phantoms", implying the Phantoms existed here at some point. Next, consider some of the Phantoms that were born and how quickly the Wiseman responded to them. The Phantom with the ability to sense Gates becomes his Dragon while the Phantom who rips apart the Underworlds of humans, Gate and non-Gate alike, is imprisoned. It's not said how far in between the Eclipse and those events occurring took (as in that sum of time, they had some Gate-hunting done, since Phoenix killed one and got Kicked Upstairs). It could be that during his creation of the Carbuncle Phantom, Fueki studied on Phantoms, particularly the ones that were in the Underworld or were said to be in the Underworld, and thus would know what to do when people like Medusa or Legion appear. This has a lot of holes though.
Kamen Riders X, Super-1, and J could have beaten Amadum.Amadum could only steal Riders' powers due to his connection to the Cross of Fire, the symbol of how Riders drew power from the same source as their enemies. However, X, Super-1, and J don't have this trait, the former two having been created from research intended for exploration and the later as Earth's guardian. As such, Amadum couldn't have stolen their powers and, as with Gaim, they could have beaten the powers out of him.
Phoenix will be the antagonist of a crossover film for a future magic-oriented Rider.Basically, he falls into a Despair Event Horizon due to his apparent inability to escape the sun, and somehow undergoes a further transformation into a new form—the Lucifer Phantom, in effect serving as an Evil Counterpart to Wizard's Infinity Style.