Tropes made by myself.
- Bully Hunter
- Please Don't Leave Me
- Iron Buttmonkey
- To Be Lawful or Good
- Beleaguered Bureaucrat
- You Monster!
- Villainous Travel Agency (Darth Wiki entry, give it some love people!)
- Accidental Unfortunate Gesture
- Hit-and-Run Tactics
- Losing the Team Spirit
- We Gotta Stop Meeting Like This
- Easy Communication
- The Dreaded
- Get Out
- Time to Step Up, Commander
- Heroic Team Revolt
- Ending Memorial Service
- To Win Without Fighting
- I Will Punish Your Friend for Your Failure
- Skilled, but Naive, with a lot of assistance from AA Dragon.
- Physical Hell and Physical Heaven
- Horsing Around.
- Call That A Formation, assisted greatly by Fanra.
- Near Victory Fanfare.
- Surprisingly Elite Cannon Fodder.
- Suspiciously Small Army.
- Children Forced To Kill.
- Is Nothing Sacred??.
- Mounted Combat, both the main article and the Useful Notes section, with a lot of help from others. Unfortunately, being a thoughtless bastard, I have forgotten who those people are... apologies.
- They Died Because of You... hey, no they didn't!
- Why Didnt I Think Of That?
- Kidnapped By The Call
Wrote the initial YKTTW
You've reached the end of this tropers page! Feel free to vandalise anything below this line... or above it, really, I don't care that much, just don't eliminate the launched tropes, it'd be a pain to repair.
"No vandalism yet? Blasphemy! I'm going to spraypaint my initials here... wait, I don't have any of that. Hmm... okay, better idea: going to write my name in blood. Exaggeration17A
(It's blue because it came out of my veins.)"
You, my friend, are veritably Made of Win
. Cheers! - Made Of Axes
- Oh, so I'm made of win am I?... ooh, thank you! :D
Godot Was Here.
Empathy for chickens, <3 to you. Ian Ex Machina
"G is for Game. Game Chainsaw
subjugated twenty factions in the English quest for glory. That's as many as two-and-a-half eights." - Iniquitus The Third
What, no love for Sonic Colors
? - Komodin
- Haven't picked the series back up yet. Shadow kind of scared me off. Come to think of it I really should think about getting back into the games... if only to see for myself just how bad 2006 was. GC.
- Watch pokecapn's LP of it, then. And then go onto Unleashed, Colours and Generations. - TARDISES
Ahem. As one of the many tropers I like, and have no song... here's a song.
This one goes out to you, mate,
A fellow who is really great,
Tolerant, liberal, a Scottish me!
You got da witty things to say you see,
One to guard the wrong from right,
Fighting whatever is the good fight,
Sometimes wrong, well I guess,
Helping to clean up our mess,
A Europhile, no less,
A great, cracking guy,
Smarts that are pretty fly,
Humour that gets cooler,
You cannae hate the man,
Come on mate, you gotta find his way, - Hopey
...Whoops, where am I? -gets out Troper map- Damn. Should have taken a right at Administrivia. Well, nice to drop by! - OMalley
Another proud moment for America...
me vandalizing this page for you! — USAF713
It's simple. Just take the hydraulic phase shift emulator, and attach it to the transdimensional photon particle emitter. Bam! New tower.
- DAMN VANDALS! Worse than the bloody rioters, they are! :P
I've just annexed your page. Get the hell off of my property. RichReeders
- "Oh, sure, hi governor! Lovely weather. (Keeps going on as if nothing happened.)
Okay; you asked for it. "CALL IN THE ARMY!
What the hell do you mean
"We don't have one of those"?
Oh great, so what do
. You're kidding
*SIGH* Call in that guy named Steve who owns the metal baseball bat!
(Jesus, guys; I told you spend the money on the military. No I don't care
if everyone in the country got a free PS3
...Look, just shut up; I'm embarrassed enough as it is...) RichReeders