... that and do a load of laundry.
I jizz right in my pants, every time you're next to me, And when we're holdin' hands, it's like havin' sex to me, You say I'm premature, I just call it ecstasy, I wear a rubber at all times, it's a necessity
Bob, being the loser virgin or horndog he is, is... easily overstimulated— so much so that he ejaculates in his pants without even having sex, or in extreme cases, just from Alice talking to or brushing up against him. If he's in public, expect Hilarity to Ensue
. If he's in private, expect Alice to be either extremely disappointed in Bob or proud of herself, depending on whether or not it was her intention.
In anime, a similar situation usually causes an explosive Nosebleed
. Compare to Raging Stiffie
. Contrast with The Loins Sleep Tonight
. The end result of a Nocturnal Emission
. A man ejaculating too quickly while making love is Speed Sex
. Often combined with The Grunting Orgasm
open/close all folders
Anime And Manga
- Scam in Rainbow walks past a whorehouse, sees one of the girls standing in front of it, and declares his intention to "become a man." But her room is on the second floor, and she goes up the stairs in front of him, wearing a very short skirt that provides occasional glimpses of her rear . . .
- A relatively subtle example in Van Dread. One episode ends with Hibiki looking rather... drained while Dita is bouncing up and down, excited after winning a battle (their combined mecha essentially having her sitting in Hibiki's lap). The next episode has Hibiki going to the bathroom but because Dita is stalking him he complains that "even the stuff that normally comes out won't come out."
- An even nastier version happens in Franken Fran. A death-sentenced convict is visited by Fran and officer Kuhou. Because the latter is a beautiful young woman, he takes advantage of the opportunity to spank the monkey, but doesn't ejaculate in his pants: he ejaculates on her.
- Occurs constantly with Takara in Rising X Rydeen. Even though it doesn't involve ejaculation but it's pretty close. Takara is a stranger, a superpowered human, and his power is that he can release a slipperly white gel from anywhere on his body. While he can control it for the most part, it always seem to activate when he's extremely aroused, usually by getting glomped by or finding himself in a sexually suggestive position on top of a girl. The end result is both him and the girl covered in suggestive white gel.
- Master of Mosquiton: Near the end of the 4th episode, Mosquiton bites Inaho to empower himself for the battle he's about to face. She orgasms quite visibly, as we're treated to a close-up of it staining her shorts til it seeps through the fabric and trickles down her inner thigh. Which makes her go weak-kneed and slump to the floor, panting with a Luminescent Blush.
- KissxSis: Ms. Yuuzuki and her student, Keita, wound up making out in one of the storerooms, during the school's Culture Festival. She got so aroused, that she wet herself to the point where it was running down both her thighs. Which caused her to abruptly break the kiss to run to the Womens Room; thinking she had urinated. It wasn't until she removed her panties to clean herself that she noticed the smell was different, which is when she realized Keita had made her cum.
- In Viz, this often happens to Billy No-Mates the Antisocial Teenager, such as when a female shop assistant measures him for a new pair of trousers.
- In American Pie, Jim does this just before he tries to have sex with Nadia, ruining his chance. Twice.
- In Forrest Gump, Forrest has a... moment with his girlfriend when she puts his hand on her bare breast, except he isn't wearing pants, and says "I think I ruined your roommate's bathrobe." Even worse, said roommate is in bed nearby, and has overheard what's going on.
- "Shaft In Africa" revolves around a French plot to bring underpaid Africans to work hard labor in Europe. The bad guy's girlfriend is in his car as they pass by Black street workers. She shivers and rips a big O apparently just from their appearance.
- Happens in a flashback in All That Jazz. When Joe Gideon was a boy, he performed a dance act at a burlesque show. One day just as he was about to go onstage a couple of female dancers started physically flirting with him and he had an accident. He had to go out and perform with a stain that caused the audience to laugh at him.
- In She's Out of My League, this happens to the male lead right before he meets his new girlfriend's parents.
- Non-humorous version happens in the Slasher Movie The Funhouse. The deformed killer strangles the woman who made him go off too early and later starts hunting the protagonists who witnessed the whole thing.
- The Kentucky Fried Movie:
One of the most frequent problems encountered during the sexual act is that of premature ejaculation. Should premature ejaculation occur, the Joy of Sex album comes equipped with *BOOM* BIG JIM SLADE. Big Jim, former tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, is outfitted with various whips, chains, and a sexual appetite that will knock your socks off! Big Jim has satisfied women throughout the world, and the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln!
- In Revenge of the Nerds, Poindexter has this happen while watching footage from a video camera the boys snuck into the Alpha Bitches sorority house.
- In Life As A House the girl that Sam has a crush on decides to join him in the shower and he (understandably) gets a raging hard on. Sam, obviously being controlled by a stronger force than himself at this point, asks her if he can kiss her. She agrees on the condition that they be Just Friends afterwards. All this stimulation causes him to jizz all over the shower. Of course, weird as this whole scene is for everyone involved it does result in one of the movie's best Crowning Moment of Funny when she replies with: "You're cleaning that up."
- Bad Teacher: Justin Timberlake's character. Considering that he sang on the Trope Namer, this could also count as Actor Allusion.
- In Blankman, the title character has so little interaction with the opposite sex that a "thank you" kiss gets this reaction.
- The Orgazmorator in Orgazmo causes this to whoever it is fired at, male or female.
- Poor Milos in Closely Watched Trains suffers terribly because it happens to him all the time when he tries to have sex with his girlfriend Masa, and he considers sex to be a rite of passage. He refers to it with gratuitous Latin as ejaculatio praecox, and asks people for advice. They include trying to find an older experienced woman or unsexy thoughts. When it doesn't go away, he attempts to commit suicide.
- Happens to the protagonist in the Czech movie Tank Battalion when he's with an officer's wife. He's embarrassed, but she views it as an invitation. Afterwards he kicks himself for not putting the moves on her a year earlier.
- Happens to the main character in Don Jon, after he and his love interest engage in some dry-humping outside her apartment. We later see this isn't the first time something like that has happened to him.
- One of the first things the title character in Bruce Almighty uses his near-infinite godly powers for is doing this to his girlfriend. She's not complaining.
- Happens to Zack when he gets a lap dance from Nomi in Showgirls.
- Occurs in the Parrish Plessis series. Parrish tries to Show Some Leg to get past some security guards. It doesn't work until she taps into The Corruption to supernaturally boost her sex appeal, at which point it works a bit too well.
- In Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, serial killer Jack Mort ejaculates whenever he kills someone by either pushing them in front of cars or dropping bricks from high windows.
- In the novelization of the Descent series, this happens to St. John on a routine flight, without him even noticing at first. He did discuss some sexual topics on the way there, but he notes that it takes a lot more than just talk to get him going. He suspects, but never confirms, that it's a side effect of some recent brain surgery he had.
Live Action TV
- When Ross and Rachel have their first date he takes her on a "picnic" in the museum's planetarium display. As they get more intimate, Ross slowly rolls on top of Rachel, when she suddenly gasps.
Rachel: "Oh, God!"
They roll to their sides, and Rachel tenderly caresses Ross's face.
Rachel: "Oh... honey... oh, that's okay."
Ross: "What? Oh, no, you just rolled over the juice box."
Rachel: "Ohhh, thank God!"
- Overlapping with a Noodle Incident, as their relationship is collapsing and they're having one of their more epic fights, Ross storms out angry, Rachel opens the door and screams out after him, "And just so you know, it's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!!!" although she might have been referencing a different problem.
- Happens to Mark in Peep Show. Dobby was "accidentally" dry humping him at the time.
- Actually a plot point and Chekhov's Gun in Glee: Finn's problem with premature ejaculation is what leads him to believe that he impregnated his girlfriend, even though he's never had sex with her. It's actually his best friend's baby, and he most certainly did have sex with her.
- Comes up eventually in Sex and the City, with a boyfriend of Carrie's, whose family is ridiculously open about sexual stuff.
- Kenny Powers does this in an episode of Eastbound & Down. He's drunk and making out with April in her bedroom.
- The Fast Show's I've just come character.
- Played for drama in Season 2 of Deadwood, when psycho mining expert Francis Wolcott has Carrie the New York Whore brought out to the camp. The audience finds out, one episode later, that he will only allow her to get him off through his trousers.
- Saturday Night Live had the "Orgasm Guy" skit starring Rob Schneider, with the joke being the various nonsexual things that caused him to lose control (his favorite baseball team, beer in a bottle rather than a can, etc.)
- Invoked in the Mystery Science Theater 3000 riffing of Hobgoblins when the phone-sex obsessed teen meets his (literal) fantasy woman:
Mike: Oooooh boy, this is gonna be great this is gonna be—oh. I'm done.
- Seems to happen to Karen's husband Stan on Will and Grace: they have phone sex (or rather, Karen stands there fully clothed and says "Yeah, I'm naked") and after a moment or two she says "Oh, already? Good for you!"
- Noah's Arc: This is what happens to Noah during his and Ricky's sexual experience in a flashback.
- Happens to a few characters Billie Piper seduces every now and then in Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
- On Everwood Ephraim was making out with his girlfriend when she reached over his head to get some condoms. This reaching pushed her boobs into his face, and she kept wiggling on top of him to get to the condoms. They were quickly unnecessary.
- Deconstructed in Scrubs when JD recounts how exactly he got his girlfriend Kim pregnant before their third date. He never actually had sex with her, just got overly stimulated and "fired his cannons" too early.
Turk: [trying and failing to contain snickering] What you're trying to tell us is that you never actually had sex with her?
J.D.: [after a brief pause] I didn't have a condom.
[Muffled giggles from Turk, Carla, and Elliot]
J.D.: And uh, we decided not to have sex because, here's the kicker, I didn't want to get her pregnant.
[Carla, Elliot, and Turk break out in hysterical laughing]
- In Californication Charlie Runkle gets off in a strip club while seated during a lap dance. He tries to present it as a compliment. The stripper doesn't respond so well either way.
- In Sex and the City, Carrie once dates a guy (whose family she adores) who always finishes before they even get it on.
- On Dharma and Greg, the pair run into a girl Greg knew as a teenager, and whom he'd supposedly lost his virginity to. Her husband hears about this and gets angry, because apparently she told him that she was a virgin when they got married. Eventually Greg confesses that the two almost has sex, but this trope happened instead.
- The Lonely Island's "Jizz In My Pants" deals with exactly this. It eventually gets more over the top, to the point that merely finding out the twist of The Sixth Sense, and eating a grape causes one.
- In Stephen Lynch's Live At The El Rey performance of the song "Superhero," he asks the audience to call out superheroes of their own, resulting in him doing a skit about Premature Ejaculator Man...
- Rough Trade's "High School Confidential": "It makes me cream my jeans when she comes my way".
- Actually happened to Heath, bassist of X Japan, during a performance at Lollapalooza 2010. No underwear + a vibrating bass?
- Suggested in Alice Cooper's "Nurse Rozetta".
- One of the most infamous verses in Lalo Rodriguez's "Ven, devórame otra vez" translates as "I wet my white sheets while remembering you".
- In A Dance with Rogues, one optional sidequest involves a sexually frustrated mage offering to teleport you into the Dhorn barracks to retrieve some potentially damning evidence of your identity in exchange for sex. You have the option of making a show out of stripping down, which causes him to ejaculate prematurely and teleport you (naked) into the Dhorn barracks in a fit of rage.
- This is the result of Hisao's first H-scene with Emi in Katawa Shoujo.
- Jon Lajoie's "Too Fast." One of the shorter songs in his repertoire.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, Yusei is constantly having this problem because he's spent so much time riding his motorcycle that it's given him "a hair-trigger down there."
- In the Zero Punctuation review of Metal Gear Solid 4, after describing Snake and Otacon's "friendship," Yahtzee remarks that all the world's Slash Fic writers just experienced the female version of this trope.
- Ray William Johnson of Equals 3 has the spoken version: "EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, EPIC FACE, JIZZ. IN. MY. PANTS." Usually, this is set to a series of bizzare paused faces from the reviewed video.
- Eggman in Sonic For Hire has this in response to Sonic's death.
- One episode of Neurotically Yours has a fat Germaine wear an extremely revealing costume out in public as she waits in line to buy a copy of a new video game. The recurring pizza guy stalker behind her sees the revealing outfit and winds up completely ejaculating in his pants as a result.
- Non-sexual massages can have this result due to the client's state of relaxtion.
- This can be Truth in Television even for women.
- One entry of Samuel Pepy's Diary mentions how he caught sight of Barbara Villiers (Charles II's mistress) and "did make myself to do the thing by mere imagination...and with my eyes open, which I never did before – and God forgive me for it, it being in the chapel."
- Depending on the venue and the person administering it, this may be the desired end result of a lap dance. (In strip clubs that offer this form of entertainment, many lap dancers either choose to or are required to carry a towel as a precaution in case of this happening - the towel is placed on the customer's lap ahead of time.) The epitome of YMMV: some dancers/clubs encourage this, while others explicitly do not, both for hygiene reasons and for the practical fact that a customer is less likely to stick around and buy more drinks/dances if he's already spent (pun intended).