Hayden Christensen (born April 19, 1981) is a Canadian-American actor. He began his career on Canadian television at the age of 13, then diversified into American television in the late 1990s. The role that made his fame is undeniably Anakin Skywalker, the troubled young Jedi prodigy who would fall to The Dark Side and become Darth Vader, in the Star Wars prequel trilogy.
- Goosebumps (1997) as Zane (episode "Night of the Living Dummy III")
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1999) as Kirk (episode "The Tale of Bigfoot Ridge")
- The Famous Jett Jackson (1999) as Steven (episode: "Popularity")
- The Virgin Suicides (1999) as Jake Hill Conley
- Higher Ground (2000) as Scott Barringer
- Life As A House (2001) as Sam Monroe
- Star Wars as Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader:
- Shattered Glass (2003) as Stephen Glass
- Awake (2007) as Clayton "Clay" Beresford, Jr.
- Jumper (2008) as David Rice
- New York, I Love You (2009) as Ben
- Takers (2010) as AJ
- American Heist (2014) as James Kelly