- Oh god, just...the Nostalgia Critic with his legs wide open. That's all that needs to be said about it!
- The way Lupa has to leave because she's disgusted, but the Chick just stays with an eyeroll like she's used to Critic doing stuff like this.
- And both of them try and fail to to get him to realize this without outright saying it, skirting around the issue and being vague before Chick just gives up after 5 tries and outright says "I can see your balls."
- "But I don't wanna be a lady!" "You'll be a lady and like it, panty-waist sissy!"
- "Ah, at last! A worthy place to call our battlefield!" Next shot, a playground. In fact, most of the playground fight is hysterical.
- The Cloak's magic bolt deflecting off Jew Wario's codpiece.
- Todd, unable to see anything, attacking Film Brain and an inanimate pole.
I can't even tell who I'm fighting. That's not you, Joe, is it?
- When he attacks the pole, he gets so disoriented that he falls over. This is so hilariously ridiculous that Film Brain and one of the Cloaks actually stop their fighting to stare.
- The continuation of the Inigo Montoya running gag.
Angry Joe: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my lawyer.
- Brad and MarzGurl doing the scene from the end of The Last Crusade where Indiana Jones tries to grab Elsa's hand while she reaches for the holy grail. Marz slides down the slide, completely safe. Cue Brad's deadpan "Yeah, this is kinda silly".
- What makes this even funnier is that while in costume, Marz Gurl only speaks in Gratuitous Japanese.
- The disgruntled mother and her daughter.
- Spoony's dead serious "We must make haste to another battlefield! One where parents' permission matters not!"
- Spoony and Paws exchanging battle cries as they alternatively attack the Cloaks.
Spoony: Go back to the darkness!
Paw: Give into the darkness!
Spoony: Rage will not avail you!
Paw: Rage... more rage!
- Brad attempting to recreate the bridge scene from Temple of Doom. And utterly failing as his sword bounces off.
- "Prepare to meet Kali...IN HELL!"
- And being forced to eye-poke a cloak!
- The TGWTG take on These Questions Three.
Nostalgia Critic: Does that ever work?
Chester: It does with people who have money!
- Linkara needing a word that rhymes with "castrati."
- The fact he had all this set up to them being watched and something hiding... and it turned out Linkara still just wanted a musical number.
- "Mickey likes goats."
- Mickey's increasingly angry expressions really sell it.
- Linkara's reaction when Mai-Ti talks to Mickey about it.
Ma-Ti: (puts hand on Mickey's shoulder) I will always be there to support you in your taste for beastiality.
(Linkara walks by then, gives me a horrifying look, and runs away!)
: Thanks, Ma-Ti. What more could a...goatfucker ask for.
- With the implication that as pissed as he was about it, Mickey would still rather have people think he has a goat fetish than let Ma-Ti join the quest.
- Rockbiter!Phelous talking to his "friends" about whether or not to kill Bennett the Sage... with Bennett not that far away.
- Film Brain shoving Luke out of the way while grinning like a madman.
- Luke trapping one of The Cloaks in a slide
Trapped Cloak: This slide was not made for the husky gentleman!
- Spoony failing as Gandalf:
Cloak: *shoots off his hat*
- When Group 2 relocates their battle.
Cloak #2: It's not as good as the last one.
Film Brain: The other one had sand castles!
- During the argument with the overbearing mother, Joe starts to tell her and her kid that santa isn't real, only for one of the Cloaks to Dope Slap him.
- The exchange at the end of the episode:
Todd: Say, you didn't lose the map in the battle, did you?
Spoony: Ha! What sort of half-baked wizard do you take me for?
Todd: Do you really want me to answer that?