- Vixen's reaction to Shiloh's song 17 in Repo! The Genetic Opera.
- (After Shiloh was knocked unconscious by Nathan) "Thank you."
- Vixen summarizes the movie's backstory at the beginning of the review. Then she sees the Graverobber.
- This girl has a very strong pair of lungs, made the most obvious in her screams of terror in her co-review of New Moon.
Vixen: Oh, my head hurts.
Steven: My balls hurt.
Vixen: *beat* What?
Steven: From the lack of anything masculine in this movie.
Vixen: Oh, OK.
- Vixen and Steven's Twilght Saga: Eclipse review. Naturally!
- After Vixen remarks the opening looks like a Mastercard ad, she starts adding prices to each thing the guy has.
Puberty: 15 years.
Screaming Like a Pussy: Priceless
Vixen: Bella! Why are you making me rage 5 minutes into the film you stupid broad?!?!
Steven: Because it wouldn't be a Twilight film if she didn't.
- "Yeah, I destroyed your car so you can't see your friends, have fun walking bitch!"
- "This is the retard pot calling the asshole kettle black."
- After imprinting is explained in a very romantic way...
Vixen: And remember when Breaking Dawn comes out, all of this is gonna be applied to a baby!"
- "I know that Edward's just making out with me here to piss Jacob off, but making out is awesome!" "I hate you."
- Vixen and Steven's response to Jacob telling Charlie that Bella broke her hand punching his face? "WHAT?!?"
- "This is the movie telling Bella once again not to become a vampire and treasure her humanity, but does this this change her mind? Of course not, it never fucking will! In one ear, out the other."
- Trying to treat Twilight realistically:
Vixen: You know what would happen if a girl really ran off with a guy like Edward?
Steven: You'd be a Twilight fangirl?
- Playing "Hungry like the Wolf" during the training montage.
- During a scene filled with Ho Yay: "Say it Jacob, to hell with Bella, you want his sparkly ass."
- "Why Jacob? Why did you cut your hair and turn into a total D-bag?"
- "And here the wolf grabs Riley and probably rapes him behind a tree... no seriously that's what it looks like is about to happen."
- Steven's reaction to two Breaking Dawn films. "BANG" "Oh my God, there's blood and penis everywhere!" "Why did you do it?!" "Seemed like a good idea at the time!"
- Her complete Angrish-filled fearful reaction to the radish spirit in Spirited Away.
- Princess Mononoke: "Hooooooly shit, tentacle monster?!"
- After explaining the boar created it out of hatred and suffering... "Remind me not to go near Prof anymore."
- In Howl's Moving Castle, guess what song she plays when Howl has an emotional breakdown. Just guess.
- Her reaction to the Witch of the Waste.
Vixen: Sophie encounters the Witch of the Waste who is really...fat. Really really fat.
- In her Beauty and the Beast review, there's her captions during the fight-scene ("DICK MOVE!"), during the transformation (";U;?") and then finally, when the Beast reveals his human self: "OH MY GOD, CHANGE BACK."
: [about the moon crashing down] Last I checked, this wasn't Majora's Mask
Prof: [about Ponyo's mom] I'll put the motion in her ocean!
JO: [about Ponyo growing chicken legs] Ponyo: the other other other white meat!
- School Days:
- Ark interrupting the beginning to muse on her introduction (she uploaded the review on Valentine's Day, but said Singles Awareness Day instead), only to be reduced to a scared wreck when Vix simply countered with what she was reviewing.
- On Kotonoha being self-concious about her rack: "No sympathy here." *chews on her Poptart*
- From the review of Papa To Kiss In The Dark: her explanation of the terms "Seme" and "Uke", for the non-Yaoi Fangirl crowd, if only for the delivery of the last line:
"Do you remember those old electric train sets that used to be popular forever ago? The ones that went through the town, the forest, and then finally into the tunnel in the mountain? Yeah, the seme is the train."
- And pretty much the entirety of her Boku No Pico review, especially this line: "Never masturbate with a banana. Seriously, it's not solid—wouldn't it get all mushy and then you have to go to the doctor and explain why there's funky potassium in your cooch?!"
- From her The Lion King Film Fox:
"A ghostly image of Mufasa appears to tell Simba to get it together." *cut to Osaka's face Photoshopped over Simba's*
- Vixen turning into a soda can at the end of her review of Akikan!.
- The credits of her Junjo Romantica review, which has Hitch telling Prof about thinking a guy was attracted to him... which leads to a lengthy musical number about how if Prof were gay, Hitch would be okay with it that comes out of nowhere.
- Vixen commenting on the awkwardness of Shinobu being with Miyagi when the latter used to be married to his sister. We get Vixen doing a brief Gag Dub over Shinobu and his sister resulting in this:
Shinobu's sister: So I hear there's someone you like Shinobu?
Shinobu: Yeah, sis, I'm banging your ex-husband!
- Vixen's review of Kuragehime. She thinks that Kuranosuke is pretty effin' amazing and she'd do him. Her "I'd Do Him" list pops up.
Havoc: I would too. (Pulls up her own "I'd Do Him" list which is pretty frickin' long, Li Shang popping up three times)
- From her Utena review:
Vixen: (imitating Anthy) Don't you understand, Miss Utena? I am your bride and therefore will do whatever you want me to. I'll follow you around, I'll make you lunch, I'll tend the garden while you're busy, I'll clean your room, and I'll even *extended bleep*. And then I'll make the bed!
- From her School Days review, her reaction when Sekai offers to "teach" Makoto:
: NO! No one should ever
offer that kind of help! And if anyone does you're supposed to say "no"! And then hit them with a chair! TEN TIMES!
- The song at the end of her review of Enchanted, a parody of "Part of your World":
Vixen: JO is late
Ark's punching narwhals
And Prof's gone insane (again!)
Would you blame me if I said AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
- And later, in the same song:
Yes it's okay
No I'm alright
I'll just slowly go crazy over time
But till that day, I guess I'll stay
- The end of her Death Note review, where she points out the melodrama of...pretty much everything Light does.
: Who are you gonna believe is Kira? The person writing notes like this (shows Vix writing notes like a normal person
) or this? (shows Vix writing like Light
) The person eating lunch like this (Vix eating potato chips
) or this? (shows Vix TAKING A POTATO CHIP AND EATING IT and throwing the bag off screen!
) The person changing like this (shows Vix getting ready to change
) or this? (Vix is about to change melodramatically but cuts off before she can remove her shirt
) Oops! Got a little too excited there.
- Vixen repeatedly commenting on the hypercompetence of Belle's horse in her Beauty and the Beast review.
Vix: And then Belle runs to Phillipe who just happens to be standing there at that very moment because apparently he's Jesus...
- In her Okane Ga Nai review, she has a sudden BSOD moment when she notices similarities between it and Ouran High School Host Club.
- In the 2011 Taishi Awards, we have her reaction to "Tuxedo Ark".
- From her review of Wicked:
Did I mention that the songs in this musical are positively orgasmic? No? Well, you'll see...
- Vix struggling to explain the whole "animals vs. Animals" naming thing. Eventually, she settles on calling them "furries".
Elpheba: Can you imagine a world where Animals are kept in cages? And don't speak?
Vix shows a picture of a zoo
- And immediately after that:
Vixen: So, Elpheba has another magical freak out and spellbinds everyone except herself and Fiyero into doing the Thriller dance.
- "Glinda flies in on her magical bubble that is obviously not a bubble and greets everyone in typical stuck-up b*tch fashion..."
- "...the new studientsnote of Shiz Academy...I'm not kidding."
- About Popular: "Every actress in the role has made the part their own. Thus, we get many flavors of how F*CKING PSYCHOTIC Glinda is."
- On Vixen's birthday, she states that she has a song to sing and shouts "WHERE'S MY KEYBOARD?" Said keyboard poofs in out of nowhere and Vixen shouts "THERE IT IS!"
"Why am I singing a song about this anyway….? (a little bubble appears that says "Because you couldn't think of anything else.")
Fuck it all!"