Characters: Total Drama Stranded
On Total Drama Stranded, twenty original characters of various shades of morality compete for one million dollars. The sequel Total Drama Strandarama, features another twenty original characters competing for a million.
open/close all folders
Total Drama Stranded Contestants
A smart, somewhat bossy girl, Briony is sure she can use her smarts to win. No matter how much she may be told to shut up, Briony is certain she can use intellect to win the day.
The king of his high school, Calvin plans to keep the desirables like jocks and cool people on his side and crush losers and nerds under his foot. Can he rule the contest like in his school? Or will he be dethroned.
A cheerleader. Chelsea is a natural leader and tries her best to keep spirits up on her tribe. However, she can get a little extreme when things don't go her way.
An ordinary girl, posing as a prophetess to get herself farther in the game.
A flirty boy who's hoping that there are plenty of hot ladies this season.
A somewhat strange girl, no-one knows much about Esme or why she signed up. Of course, disappearing and appearing randomly probably doesn't help.
A wealthy boy and the son to philanthropists. He dedicates his life to helping others.
A kind and honorable martial arts expert, Ilona vows to win without using any dirty tactics. Only time will tell if she can succeed.
A blind boy who whines, whines and WHINES.
A sporty overachiever and a physical powerhouse; Jojo is a combination of brawn and boring (the latter according to the fans).
A physically feeble loner, Keith is as slippery as an eel and weakly as a weasel. He plans to lie and scheme his way to the prize.
- Affably Evil: Polite and courteous, in Stranded at least...
- Faux Affably Evil: In the All-Star season, where he condescendingly mocks his opponents in a sugary-sweet voice.
- Ambiguously Gay
- Big Bad
- Bastard In Sheep's Clothing
- The Chessmaster: He's always one step ahead of the game.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
- The Dragon: After Elijah's Heel-Face Turn, he becomes this to Calvin's alliance, while actually being The Man Behind the Man.
- Expy: He shares a lot of similarities with Lil' Gideon.
- Manipulative Bastard: Despite being physically weak and a loner, he still manages to keep himself in the game time after time.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: According to Word of God.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Possibly.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Does this to both Calvin and Ilona, after they go on a tangent about his unethical gameplay. He responds by reminding Calvin that his (Keith's) gameplay has kept Calvin in all this time (also he tells Calvin that he's got some balls to call anyone bad), and that Ilona had made it as far as she did simply by being a non-factor, and floating around the whole time.
- White Hair, Black Heart
Like, oh my gosh! It's Matilda! She is like, the sweetest girl ever. She totally can win this thing cause, winning is so hot right now! She totally can do it and make some friends along the way! Like, totally, yeah!
A powerful gymnast with a foul mouth who acts like a sweet adorable girly girl.
A girl who hates everyone and believes humans are monsters an that she's just giving everyone what they truly deserve.
- Anti-Hero: Nominal Hero —> Unscrupulous Hero.
- Badass: Fights Briony's giant spider army, takes control of Chris's helicopter to win a challenge, and manages to defeat an animatronic wolf and use it to help everyone else. More than qualifies for the title.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Can be very good at challenges, but only when she feels like it.
- Cassandra Truth: Figures out both Misha and Keith's ruses pretty easily. However, most people don't believe her since she can be quite mean herself.
- Character Development
- Crapsack World: From her view it is. However, she later admits maybe it's not all bad.
- Dark Action Girl
- Dark and Troubled Past: Implied.
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially around Rusty.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Though only somewhat, her worldview does brighten a bit by the end.
- The Determinator: When she sets her sights on targeting someone or winning a challenge, she will not give up. The rest of the time, she doesn't even try.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: She doesn't take help from people trying to help her, believing it's all a ploy to use her for a vote.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Averted, her head is half-shaved, but it is not considered fashionable.
- Failure Hero: All of her attempts to get Keith out fail.
- The Heroine: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is our main character.
- Humans Are Bastards: Though she later decides there are some good people out there.
- Hypocrite: States people are jerks to each other, yet she engages in a lot of Jerkass behavior herself. In all fairness, she does kinda point this out and justifies it as a "Get them before they get you" mentality.
- I'm Not Here to Make Friends: Just to screw others over. Although she does end up making a couple.
- Jerkass: Loves screwing people over. Improves somewhat over time.
- Jerk Justifications: A textbook example of Type 1.
- Noble Demon: She may like causing trouble, but she definitely tries to stop anyone from getting away with anything malicious.
- Only Sane Man: Initially the only one who sees through Keith and Misha's bullshit.
- Order Versus Chaos: Against Keith, with her as chaos.
- Spanner in the Works: Towards Keith, causing the first elimination he didn't plan.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Still very rough on the outside, but definitely better then when she started out.
- Team Killer: States she'll let the team lose just because she doesn't like them. However, given the right motivation, she can be persuaded to win.
- Villain Protagonist: Though she isn't necessarily a villain.
- Woman Scorned: Part of the reason she became the way she is.
A lazy, and oddly lovable, sleepyhead.
A Stupid Evil
villain who would make Dick Dastardly proud.
- Big Bad Wannabe
- Card-Carrying Villain
- Expy: Of Scott.
- Eviler Than Thou: Bites him in the ass repeatedly.
- Harmless Villain: Sees himself as the new Heather/Alejandro/Scott, yet fails pretty hard at it.
- Large Ham: Though, as you know, Evil Is Hammy.
- Sixth Ranger Traitor: For Calvin's alliance.
- Smug Snake
- Stupid Evil: The poster boy for this trope. So much that after being accepted into Calvin's alliance, he destroys the bridge that Calvin is walking just for the sake of being evil, losing him his spot in the alliance. Later, he is reaccepted but is voted off anyway because he blabbed to Matilda and Jojo that he and Calvin were going to vote off Matilda, so Calvin votes off Rusty to convince Jojo he had never agreed to.
A kooky but honourable girl who has all the bravery and loyalty of a knight.
- Break the Haughty: Assumes her looks will get the boys to do whatever she wants, but is repeatedly rejected. She even ends up getting kicked off first for being so annoying.
- Distaff Counterpart: For Elijah, except she lacks his chivalry.
- Femme Fatale: Tries to be, but ultimately fails.
- Ms. Fanservice: Wears only a bikini. However, she ruins it by thinking being so automatically makes all the boys her servants.
A cool guy who happens to be gay.
The Masked Boy aka Timothy
A mysterious young man, he wears a mask to conceal his true identity, and a secret he would prefer to keep a secret. But who is under that mask?
Total Drama Strandarama Contestants
A rich snob who feels he is above everyone ... and is also a BADASS who is by far the strongest conestant, but only when he fels like it.
A boy who obsesses over the paranormal and desires to find ghosts.
A girl who wants to be a strategist but is a complete trainwreck.
A lazy egotistical brat who can't do half the things she says she can.
A guy who is often zoned out and finds a story in everything he sees.
An antisocial girl who prefers to be by herself.
A nice guy who is just competing to have a good time.
A natural leader and a good friend to those she leads.
A boy who is BEYOND obsessed with justice and wants to get rid if the villains and everything that is evil.
A guy who is all about power and wants to take control and crush those outside his alliance so they won't put up a fight.
A rude girl who isn't shy about insulting EVERYONE.
A businessman who wants to run the show like a business empire.
A spoiled sweetheart who wants to make her daddy proud.
A guy who fails epically at everything he does.
A grumpy girl who is strong and irritable.
A kooky girl who can talk to animals.
A 'nice girl' who plans to ally with mean people and use them as shields.
An excitable motormouth who just cannot stop being excited that he is on Total Drama.
A guy who does nothing.
A kind and fun sweetheart who wants to brighten up everyone's day.