open/close all folders
Colonel Alan GreeneNationaly: AmericanThe military leader of Project Ranger. He is a rational man who prefers to think things through instead of rushing into things blindly.
- A Father to His Men: He certainly sees himself this way, and is thus concerned for the Rangers' well-being
- Bald Black Leader Guy
- Blue Oni: To Maelstrom.
- Colonel Badass
- Da Chief
- The Mentor
- Officer and a Gentleman
- Tears of Joy
- The Bus Came Back
Yuusuke Godai A.K.A. "Godai-san"The owner of a sumo food restaurant that the Rangers meet after morphing for the first time. He eventually lets them stay at the inn he owns near Mount Fuji during the final arc of Part 1.
- Ascended Extra
- Back for the Finale
- Happily Married: To his wife Hikari.
- Nice Guy: He is literally described as having no hidden pain. That should tell you what kind of person he is.
- Team Dad: The other one, at least.
Hikari GodaiGodai-san's wife. She's a little Closer to Earth but just as caring as Godai-san. She's also a nurse who helps bandage up the Rangers.
ShingoA little boy who Sean saves early in the story. Eventually, he plays an unwitting part in the plot when Zordonian general Phaedos kidnaps him.
Toji-sanDaisuke and Hitomi's bodyguard. He isn't seen much after the second episode until chapter 15.
- Ascended Extra
- Badass Normal: Takes out a bunch of Swabots with little trouble.
- Battle Butler
- Chekhov's Gunman
Bridget JacksonSean's older sister who lives in Orlando with her husband Rob. She helps the Rangers move in to their new house. She has two children, Allie and Cassie.
- Action Mom: She doesn't kick any ass, but she does help save her co-workers.
- Badass Bystander
- Cool Big Sis
- Disposable Woman: Wonderfully averted. She's still alive, much to Sean's relief.
- Happily Married: Implied. She does have two kids, after all.
- Has Two Mommies?
- The Irish Diaspora
- It Runs in the Family: Apparently she and Sean share a temper.
- Secret Keeper
- Shipper on Deck: For Sean and Maria.
- Stuffed In The Fridge: Subverted. She is bitten by a Mannequin in SIU, but she survives.
- Team Mom: She's already taken over the role, although it doesn't count for Sean since she's his sister. Of course, we do have Cool Big Sis for that.
- The Rangers accepted her in that role. It's gotten to be that they will fight if she's harmed in any way.
- Tsundere: Type B, but downplayed. See It Runs in the Family.
Allie JacksonSean's three/four-year-old niece.
- Bratty Half-Pint: When her Terrible Twos attitude shows up.
- Cheerful Child: She's three!
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: Again, she's three.
- Is That Cute Kid Yours?: When Janet asks if she's Sean's daughter. However, she's a variant because she's his niece.
- Military Brat
Tomas "Tommy" O' CallahanSean's little brother. He's in Orlando with Bridget because their dad (As in Sean's, Bridget's and Tommy's dad) dumped him with Bridget.
- Bratty Half-Pint: He seems to have the same attitude as Sean. Must run in the family.
- Has Two Mommies?
Klaudia O'CallahanSean's mom. She only appears in the first chapter of the SIU prequel, but is mentioned in other chapters.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents
- Ambiguously Lesbian—>Lipstick Lesbian
- Education Mama: Downplayed. She'd rather her son go to school rather than play ice hockey.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: He gives the Rangers the go-ahead to operate on American soil after some deliberation (and probably seeing the Zordonians attack on national television).
- Achilles in His Tent
- Anti-Hero: Type IV
- Big Damn Heroes: They save the GPX Rangers from being killed, but they only did it to get revenge on the Zordonians.
- And then they play it straight in episode 33, leading to fantastic Final Battle.
- No Name Given: The individual Flashmen have yet to be given a name until the finale.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge / Best Served Cold
Tom MaelstromThe director of Strategic Worldwide Organization of Reconnaissance and Defense, aka S.W.O.R.D. He first shows up in episode 25 with a proposition for Col. Greene.
- Bald Black Leader Guy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Expy: He's obviously based off Nick Fury.
- Sophisticated as Hell
- You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!: Essentially his reaction when he finds out three Rangers are fighting with hangovers.
- You Look Familiar: He's the Samuel L. Jackson version.
Adam ParkA former Power Ranger who jumps in at the nick of time to save the Rangers from Sirius. All character traits from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Power Rangers Zeo and Power Rangers Turbo'' belong in those pages.
Jimmy O'CallahanSean's Canadian cousin and his teammate on the Badger hockey team.
- Canada, Eh?: Downplayed, but he uses the term "Rink Rat" on occasion.
- The Captain: Of the Badger hockey team
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Deadpan Snarker
- Everyone Can See It: He's the first one to notice that there's something going on between Gina and Hitomi. Sean was unhappy at first, but he may have a point.
- Expy: Given his more laid-back disposition compared to Sean, it could be said that he and Sean are essentially Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane.
- Muggle Best Friend: Until he found out he was part of the secret.
- Secret Chaser: After hearing his voice, he figured out pretty quickly that Sean was indeed the Red Ranger. He confronted Sean about it and eventually found out that he too is a Project Ranger trainee.
Gina FoxA friend of Hitomi who goes to her high school. She is also an elf.
- Ambiguously Gay / Bi: It's obvious that she has some kind of feeling for Hitomi. Whether she's gay or bi is still up in the air.
- Badass Normal.
- Closet Key: For Hitomi.
- Coming-Out Story: Her arc in the first part involves her "coming out" as an elf. She later tells Hitomi that she wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for her. Does This Remind You of Anything? Later, she has a more traditional Coming-Out Story
- Everyone Can See It: Probably the only people who can't tell that she and Hitomi have feelings for each other are both her AND Hitomi.
- I Choose to Stay: Turelie tried to convince her to come with her to Alfheim. But after careful consideration, she decided she didn't want to leave.
- Interspecies Friendship: With Hitomi.
- Love Epiphany: Has one after Hitomi admits that she's in love with her.
- Muggle Best Friend: Zig-zagged. She's one to Hitomi at first, and then Hitomi turns out to be one for her.
- Mayfly-December Friendship: Her friendship with Hitomi and Turelie points out that she'll outlive the rest of her friens by upwards of a century.
- Pointy Ears: She hides them and their discovery by the Rangers leads to them capturing her and finding out her secret.
- Relationship Upgrade: With Hitomi
- The Reveal: She's an elf.
- Secret Keeper: She keeps Hitomi's secret that she's a Power Ranger. Hitomi, in turn keeps her secret that she's an elf. This ends at the climax.
- Unwanted Assistance: "Inspired" by Hitomi, she tries to help the Rangers. Unfortunately, they don't want it.
Russell Fox / RuscoGina's father. He is a former elf officer who defected after being threatened by Ragnar.
- Back for the Finale
- Badass Teacher
- Crouching Scholar Hidden Badass
- Defector from Decadence: He and his wife were threatened by Ragnar, so they packed up and moved out.
- Doting Parent
- Faking the Dead: How he must have engineered his escape from Alfheim.
- Papa Wolf
- Retired Badass
- Walking Spoiler
Janet RedwaterA Mohawk woman from Ontario, who mainly serves as Ritchie's Love Interest but later helps out with the plot.
- Badass Normal: She takes down a Suitroop! How badass is that?
- Braids, Beads and Buckskins: Downplayed
- Canada, Eh?
- Character Development: Starts out as a Love Interest for a side character, ends up taking down a Suitroop and deactivating the force field surrounding Madison.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Failure Hero: Just like Ritchie, she felt this way after finishing 6th in the Torino Olympics figure skating competition, until she returns home and finds out they were proud of her anyway.
- Magical Native American: Averted.
- Opposites Attract: Played with. She's a figure skater. Ritchie's a hockey player. Other than that, they seem to have quite a bit in common.
- Relationship Upgrade: Word of God says she's dating Ritchie.
- Satellite Love Interest: Subverted, especially when she ends up developing into her own character.
- Secret Keeper
Queen Eruvanda IIThe Queen of the Elves.
- Abdicate the Throne: Well, not by choice. it was either leave or be killed and Arquen did make the decision for her.
- Antagonist in Mourning: She's mourning her brother, and is suffering severely because of it.
- Anti-Villain: See The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask below.
- Badass Boast: "I AM QUEEN!!!"
- Badass Pacifist: She doesn't even fire a shot or throw a punch and she still gets elven soldiers to put down their weapons.
- Bigger Bad: Although she lets Ragnar do his job. Although, that may not be the case anymore.
- Broken Bird: Her brother's death has left her depressed, lonely and suffering from Separation Anxiety.
- Character Development: She's starting to outgrow her earlier depressed state, and is becoming more of a leader, as shown when she gave Sean a pep talk after he realized the Rangers were killing monsters.
- Death Seeker: Very heavily implied.
- God Save Us from the Queen!: A much more subtle version. Subverted
- Heel Realization
- Hit Me, Dammit!: Challenges some soldiers to shoot her. If they can't, they have to free the prisoners. They can't shoot her.
- Heel–Face Turn
- The High Queen of the Elves.
- Interspecies Friendship: With the Rangers.
- Lady and Knight: An antagonist version, Lady to Arquen's Knight. Later played straight.
- Modest Royalty: Disguising yourself as a human pretty much requires this.
- Sort of played with in episode 42, when it's shown she still wants to be Queen and suffers a Heroic B.S.O.D. after questioning whether she was selfish or not for wanting to give up the throne and going against the wishes of her people. TL;DR: She had a massive crisis of confidence.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Loses it after her Badass Boast above because she realizes she really is selfish
- Queen Incognito: In Part 2, disguising herself as a human named "Liz", a translation from her real name.
- Shout-Out: It actually requires a bit of knowledge of Quenya, but as mentioned in Queen Incognito, "Eruvanda" means "Elizabeth", and thus her full title is a Shout-Out to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: With Arquen.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: There is some world-weary cynicism in there, but for the most part, she's possibly the most idealistic character of the story. Except when it comes to Hitomi's grandma...
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: See above.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Played with. While Ragnar tells her he doesn't need her, she manages to escape with Arquen's help.
Sakura MiyazawaThe matriarch of the Miyazawa family and one of the major sponsors of Project Ranger.
- Abusive Grandparents: She never praises Hitomi once and eventually says she wishes she was never born. She also refuses to negotiate for her release.
- Blackmail: Implicitly uses this as leverage for keeping Sean from kicking her out of his house, reminding him that it's her money that's paying for his scholarship, house and Project Ranger.
- Blue Blood
- Bully: Sean compares her to one.
- Evil Matriarch
- Evil Old Woman
- Hate Sink: It's as if she was created just to be hated.
- I Have No Granddaughter
- Not So Different: Sean loudly compares her to the kids who bullied him and even to Ragnar, which she takes offense at. She probably should've realized he had a point...
- Pride: It seems this flaw runs in the family.
- Racist Grandma
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Is on the receiving end of a number of these. They don't seem to phase her except for Hitomi's.
- Rich Bitch: Emphasis on "bitch".
- Screw Politeness, I'm a Senior!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!
The Zordonian Empire
The Zordonian Empire
- Captain Ersatz / Expy: They are admitted (by Word of God) clones of characters from Sailor Moon.
- Human Aliens
- The Beautiful Elite: Given who they're based off of, it's no surprise.
- The Empire: Duh.
- Older Than They Look: They are all implied to be way older than their appearances.
Emperor RashonThe leader of the Zordonian Empire. Not much is known of him but it's hinted he commands respect from billions of beings, including his own soldiers.
- Affably Evil: He's actually pretty polite to the Rangers. Of course, they don't like him anyway.
- Big Bad
- Captain Ersatz: Of Prince Dimande of Sailor Moon.
- Orcus on His Throne: For the most part, but he has gone down to Earth, first in episode 4 and again in episode 16.
- He arrives on Earth in episode 33, only to get beat by Sean.
- Actually justified! He does have to govern the empire, after all!
- Theme Naming: Gets his name from a planet in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
- Underestimating Badassery: Both from his enemies and from him. The Rangers underestimate him and he underestimates them.
- White Hair, Black Heart
EltarRashon's brother and second-in-command. Not much else is known about him, either, but he seems to coordinate the Zordonians' attacks.
LiariaUnlike Rashon and Eltar, she's actually given some character development. She becomes the rival of Maria and Hitomi and fights them a couple times over the course of the story.
- Berserk Button: If you scar her in anyway, RUN.
- Captain Ersatz: Of Emeraude of Sailor Moon.
- Dark Chick
- Even the Girls Want Her: Maria has to admit that Liaria's hot.
- Minor Injury Overreaction: When she's scarred by Maria and Hitomi, she gets really pissed off.
- Noblewoman's Laugh
- Theme Naming: Named after another Power Rangers planet.
- Villains Out Shopping
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair
HercuronThe muscle of the Zordonians. He thinks almost entirely of destruction, never thinking about anything but smashing things. He fights the Rangers from time to time, getting beat only once. Unlike the other Zordonians, he's not based on any other Sailor Moon villain.
The FourThe four greatest Zordonian generals. They are tasked with beating the Rangers by their Emperor Rashon.
PhaedosThe first Zordonian general the Rangers face. He is smug, usually sporting some kind of smirk on his face. His plan is to separate the Rangers and he almost succeeds.
- And I Must Scream / Fate Worse Than Death: Ends up getting cased in a block of ice, just like his Sailor Moon counterpart.
- That is, until he came back.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Turelie.
- Best Served Cold
- Captain Ersatz: Of Jadeite from Sailor Moon.
- Evil Laugh
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Sean accidentally runs his sword through him.
- Large Ham
- Let's Get Dangerous: Subjects Sean, Maria and Kevin to a severe beating in episode 13, nearly killing them.
- Manipulative Bastard: Manipulates Daisuke to leave the team. He almost succeeds.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Upon his return, this is his goal against the Power Rangers.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: With Turelie.
- Smug Snake: He thinks he's hot, but he's not.
- The Bus Came Back: He's somehow been freed from his icy prison and is working with Ragnar.
- You Have Failed Me: After losing to the Rangers too many times, Emperor Rashon gets rid of him.
Kalderon / Marcus SchneiderThe second Zordonian general the Rangers will face. He has currently been charged with defeating them, but hasn't done much yet.
- Captain Ersatz: Of Nephrite of Sailor Moon.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him
- Manipulative Bastard: If he really is behind Ben Dreck's anti-Ranger positions, then this might be the case.
- Paper-Thin Disguise / Clark Kenting: Strangely averted. his German accent is mentioned to be pretty convincing. Plus, he took the place of an already-existing person named Marcus Schneider... whom he had killed.
- Perfect Poison: A slow-working one and it eventually offs him.
- Villainous Breakdown: he's suffering from a pretty nasty one.
- You Are in Command Now: After Phaedos is dealt with.
TirnaThe third Zordonian general, this one has yet to face the Rangers.
- Ambiguous Gender: The general is only referred to as "the General" or a gender-neutral pronoun.
- Captain Ersatz: Of Zoicite of Sailor Moon, which may lead to the Ambiguous Gender.
- Hired Guns: Tirna and Phaedos are now working with Ragnar as "advisors" or as Ragnar puts it, mercenaries.
ZentorThe fourth Zordonian general, and apparently the best.
- Captain Ersatz: Of Kunzite.
- The Beautiful Elite: They are elves, after all.
- Clarke's Third Law
- Hidden Elf Village — er, city!
- Light Is Not Good: They're not called Dark Elves, and their aesthetics invoke Rivendell. There's no other way to put it.
- Master Race: Does This Remind You of Anything?
- Our Elves Are Better: Although it may be more of a case of Screw You, Elves!
- Pointy Ears: They wouldn't be Elves without them.
- Putting on the Reich: Well, Second Reich anyway, as Ragnar's Prussian-style uni implies.
Ragnar the TerribleThe racist, fascist Big Bad of Supercharged.
- A Nazi by Any Other Name: While the word hasn't been thrown out yet, his belief in a superior race and dictatorial actions kinda makes the label unnecessary.
- As the Good Book Says: Quotes a passage from what could be the Elves' equivalent of The Bible when he finds out Sean's an atheist.
- Bad Boss: Heavily hinted at.
- Berserk Button: Humans. Also finding out that Sean is an atheist brings out the hellfire-spouting Fundamentalist in him.
- Big Bad
- "Blackmail" is Such an Ugly Word
- Crippling the Competition: To Aaron, potentially.
- Establishing Character Moment: He pulls a You Have Failed Me in his first appearance!
- Evil Chancellor
- Fantastic Racism: Only "fantastic" in that he's an elf! Otherwise, he's simply a racist bastard!
- The Fundamentalist
- Hannibal Lecture: He likes to give these. They rarely work.
- Kick the Dog
- Knight Templar: His Motive Rant during his Do Not Adjust Your Set moment lays out his belief that humans need to die for their collective sins. This, combined with his religious fanaticism and utter racism, makes him an Elven version of Osama bin Laden.
- Know When to Fold 'Em
- Manipulative Bastard: he is not above using Blackmail to get what he wants.
- Mission from God: He views his genocidal plans this way. It's essentially solidified when he finds out Sean's an atheist.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast
- No-Nonsense Nemesis: In contrast to your usual Power Rangers villain, he's more about the end result.
- Orcus on His Throne: Justified. His duty, as a commander-in-chief, is doubtlessly primarily administrative, so he has his subordinates do all the work.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: VERY much so. Not surprising, given the fic's overall anti-racism message.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Sure, for all his doggie-kicking, he's more focused on the outcome of his plans than being a stereotypical Power Rangers villain.
- Red Baron
- The Unfettered: Unlike other Power Rangers enemies, a simple loss by a Monster of the Week is just a small part of a larger campaign.
- Vow of Celibacy: Word of God says that he's celibate for religious reasons.
- Wicked Cultured Badass: Is shown to have a taste in fine arts, such as opera, openly admiring the story of an elven hero.
- Wrath: His defining trait. His hatred of humans is so strong that he's willing to manipulate his superiors in order to commit mass genocide.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: To Eruvanda. Subverted in that she manages to escape along with Arquen.
Floki AKA "Hoodie"One of Ragnar's flunkies.
- Animals Hate Him: How the Rangers and Arquen find out who he is when he tries to kill Arquen.
General TúrelieThe second general the Rangers are currently facing.
- Consummate Professional: After getting her mental facilities back in order, she's become more of this as the story has gone on.
- Dark Action Girl
- Dark Chick
- Four-Star Badass
- General Ripper: Much more than Arquen is.
- Large Ham
- Psycho for Hire
- Psychopathic Womanchild—Although, she's gotten a hold on her sanity and now is more cold and calculated than psychopathic.
- Red Oni to Arquen
- Villainous Breakdown: Played for Laughs.
King EärelloEruvanda's cousin and the one who takes over the throne after she abdicates.
- Aristocrats Are Evil
- Authority in Name Only: See Puppet King
- Big Bad Wannabe
- The Caligula
- Dirty Coward: Challenges Tiris, who simply draws his sword on him and reduces him to sniveling, cowardly mess without drawing blood.
- Evil Is Petty
- Expy: He's an insane, cowardly inbred brat. Guess who also fits the bill?
- Large Ham
- Puppet King: He's essentially a puppet to approve Ragnar's genocidal schemes, and not much else.
- Royal Brat
- Royally Screwed Up
Field Marshal IngvarRagnar's second-in-command, who's more intense than he is.
Colonel TirisOne of Arquen's subordinates.
- A Father to His Men: So much that he's willing to stand up to Ragnar to defend them.
- Colonel Badass
- Could Say It, But...: This is how he helps Aaron figure out how to deactivate the shield on Christmass Eve.
- Helpful Mook: Helps Aaron deactivate the shield on Christmas Eve.
- La Résistance: Essentially a one-elf version within the Alfheim military.
- Reverse Mole: He helps Eruvanda and Arquen escape, and acts like a spy for Arquen.
The Ouroboros Society
Ouroboros SocietyThe villains in GPX SIU. They are an alchemical society, but other than that, not much is known about them.
- Alchemy Is Magic: How the Rangers see their alchemy, but they insist it's Sufficiently Advanced Technology.
- Ancient Conspiracy: Played with. Their leader Drake calls them ancient. Sean shoots him down, saying that Mesopotamia is ancient, and The Renaissance does not count.
- Shout-Out Theme Naming: The name mentioning of the name "Bellatrix" confirms they're named after Harry Potter characters.
- Shrouded in Myth: Other than their founding, not much is known about them.
DrakeThe Big Bad of GPX SIU. Not much is known about him.
- Affably Evil: He speaks very politely and praises Sean, but Sean being Sean, talks back to him.
- Berserk Button: Very subtle, but he's not happy when Sean calls alchemy "fake science".
- Big Bad
- Even Evil Has Standards
- Green Eyes
- Lean and Mean: Implied.
- Light Is Not Good: He wears a white cloak in his first appearance, but he's clearly up to no good.
- Nothing Personal: How he'd rather fight the Rangers. Unfortunately, it's become personal.
- Pragmatic Villainy: He has his goals and won't let the Rangers get in the way. But he'd rather not let things get personal. Unfortunately, [[spoilers: his underlings tend to be Genre Blind.]]
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: Sean lampshades this noting he's unmorphed and unarmed. Drake's response? It's dishonorable.
- Wicked Cultured
- You Have Failed Me: But because he doesn't have the resources most movie villains have, he can only punish failure in a non-fatal way.
NevilleAn alchemist working for the Ouroboros Society. He creates the monsters
- Berserk Button: he is not happy with how the Rangers are able to defeat his creations.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He tries to delay Ronald's Roaring Rampage of Revenge, but fails at it.
- The Evil Genius
- Mad Scientist
- You Have Failed Me: Because he targeted Sean's sister.
RonaldA field general for the Ouroboros Society. He's the first enemy the Rangers face in the new semester. However, after failing time and time again, he tries to get revenge on the Rangers... and dies in the process.
- Anti-Villain: He could have become one... but his actions in episode 6 completely removed any possibility of redemption.
- Blood from the Mouth
- Blood Knight
- The Brute
- Cold-Blooded Torture: What he threatens to do to Sean and the Rangers.
- Dies Wide Shut
- Disproportionate Retribution: The Rangers beat him time and time again. What does he want to do in revenge? Torture them with the worst pain imaginable.
- Evil Laugh
- Ham-to-Ham Combat: With Sean
- Hoist by His Own Petard: See Impaled with Extreme Prejudice below.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: In an attempt to possibly kill Maria by raping her, he is distracted by gunshots from Sean and Rob... and impales himself on his own spike.
- Killed Off for Real
- Large Ham: "HELLO, RED RANGER!!!"
- Laughing Mad
- Near Villain Victory
- Neck Lift: Grabs Sean by the neck in episode 6.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil... One that he's not above committing.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: His constant defeats at the hands of the Rangers have left him angry.
- Sanity Slippage
- To the Pain: "I'm going to strangle you slowly, so that you will beg for a quick death, and then I'll kill your friends just as slowly, no matter how much they beg, I will make them suffer the worst pain imaginable! And then, I'll come after this campus and kill everyone here!"
- Villainous Breakdown: After the You Have Failed Me moment, the last bit of whatever sanity he had disappears.
- You Have Failed Me: A non-fatal version, but because of his failures, he's demoted and told his punishment would be living with his failures.
BellatrixDrake's girlfriend. She has yet to really make an impact on the plot.
- Avenging the Villain: What she may do the Rangers after Ronald's death, because he's her brother.
- Dark Action Girl: More than capable of handling the morphed Rangers.
- Dark Chick
- Dark Mistress
- Drop the Hammer
- Dual Wielding
- Hannibal Lecture
- Whip It Good
- You Killed My Father You Killed My Brother
SiriusAn assassin who appears to be a mercenary who travels around killing people.
- Blood Knight: At least implied to be.
- The Dreaded: At least to the alchemy community in America. For the Rangers? Not so much.
- Dual Wielding
- Hell-Bent for Leather
- Person of Mass Destruction: In his first appearance, he had just slaughtered an entire Illinois town.
- The Red Baron: Nicknamed "The Bloodletter".
- Stuff Blowing Up: His alchemical power, much like Solf J. Kimblee.
- Underestimating Badassery: He makes the mistake of underestimating the Rangers. They, in turn, underestimate him.