open/close all folders
- Breaking the Fellowship: Thanks to the "Sandwich Incident", Laserblast is presumed dead, and Carol and Gar has left the team. It's unknown if Foxtail, Doctor Greyman, and Rippy Roo are still apart of the team.
- The Dreaded: The modern incarnation of the team scares even powerful villains like Cosma shitless.
- Fun with Acronyms: According to their theme song, P.O.I.N.T. stands for Powerful Operatives, Investigating and Neutralizing Trouble.
- Home Base: Their headquarters is a building of a hand pointing its index finger up. Their recent headquarters, shown in "Villains' Night Out", is now on an island and the headquarters is more of a tower design while keeping the hand design.
- Super Team: They're a group of heroes consisting of different species' and powers.
- The Team: Essentially Five Man Band + Team Pet.
- The Leader: Foxtail, the most upstanding and outwardly heroic, and also leads the missions.
- The Lancer: Laserblast, the dark cool guy who contrasts Foxtail's bright appearance.
- The Smart Guy: Doctor Greyman, physically small but specializes in psychic power. Also a doctor and scientist.
- The Big Guy: El-Bow, recruited for his big muscles and wrestling moves despite his shy and cowardly demeanor.
- The Chick: Silver Spark, the one most defined by her bonds with the others, such as her relationship with Laserblast and friendship with El-Bow. Her powers are mostly analytical to help direct others how best to use theirs, or to copy abilities herself.
- Team Pet: Rippy Roo, a non-humanoid kangaroo who speaks in animal gibberish.
Voiced by: Melodee SpevackA member of P.O.I.N.T. whose theme is a having a fox-like tail.Hero Level: Unknown
- Amazonian Beauty: She's the most muscular member by far, and is considered attractive by at least one member, El Bow.
- Animal Motifs: Obviously a fox.
- Badass Cape: She wears a blue cape.
- Boyish Short Hair: Her hair doesn't even go down to her shoulders.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": She has an orange letter "F" inside a blue circle on her belt.
- Everyone Has Standards: Firmly objects to using the De-Power orb weapon , even on the team's enemies.
- Little Bit Beastly: As her name suggests, she has a foxtail.
- Super Strength: This appears to be her main power. She's the only muscular hero in the group until El Bow came along.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has orange hair with a white stripe to go along with her fox motif.
Voiced by: Steven OggA member of P.O.I.N.T. who has some involvement with the sandwich flashback.Hero Level: 8
- Cool Helmet: His helmet has bat ear-like projections and comes with a red visor.
- Expy: Currently not much is known about him but appearance-wise he seems to resemble a mix of Batman and Cyclops from X-Men.
- Eye Beams: He can shoot powerful lasers through his visor.
- Heroic Build: Straddles the border between a bodybuilder physique and a Top-Heavy Guy—his arms are thicker than his legs, but the difference isn't exaggerated nearly as much as with Mr. Gar or Rad.
- Never Found the Body: During his mission to disarm the weapons in an unknown villain's lab, the building he's in explodes and teleports away. It's not shown what exactly happened inside the lab, but he's presumed dead.
- Oral Fixation: Always has a sucker in his mouth.
- Pragmatic Hero: Suggested using the De-Power capable weapons on their enemies, something Foxtail rejected.
- Tempting Fate: He's done this twice. The first time in "Glory Days" when he said the whole team will always be together, and the second time in "Let's Take a Moment", when he assures Carol that he's not going to die on his mission.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Red lollipops
- Uncertain Doom: Something bad clearly happened to him, but we're given little idea what until "Let's Take a Moment". During a mission to disarm weapons in an unknown villain's lab under a donut shop, he went inside to disarm them while Carol and Gar stood watch outside the shop. Something goes wrong in the lab and the shop explodes, floats in the air, shrinks, and teleports somewhere else. But it's unknown what precisely happened in the lab and if he survived it.
Voiced by: Dana SnyderA member of P.O.I.N.T. who is a traditional grey looking alien.Hero Level: Unknown
- Brought Down to Normal: In "Let's Take a Moment", Doctor Greyman accidentally activates a weapon that temporarily or possibly even permanently took away his superpowers.
- Exposed Extraterrestrials: He wears some clothes, but only on his head, neck, and feet.
- The Greys: Fits the trope to a T.
- Mind over Matter: He's another alien whose species can use levitation.
- Nice Hat: Wears a fedora.
- Purple Is Powerful: A senior P.O.I.N.T. member who wears a purple scarf.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Wears a scarf.
- Shout-Out: His fedora, scarf, being an alien (albeit of a different type), along with his eccentric personality, appear to be modeled after the fourth Doctor.
See her folder here for tropes regarding Silver Spark aka Carol.
See his folder here for tropes regarding El-Bow aka Mr. Gar.
Voiced by: Ashly BurchA member of P.O.I.N.T. who is a petite boxing kangaroo.Hero Level: Unknown
- Ambiguous Gender: Their gender isn't confirmed yet. They have a pouch, like a female kangaroo, but they can be still a case of Animal Gender-Bender.
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: Is a small teal and pink kangaroo.
- Badass Adorable: Despite their cute appearance and even Laserblast thinks they're cute, they were chosen to join P.O.I.N.T. for a reason.
- Bag of Holding: Their pouch can hold a giant magnet and a magic living bar of soap despise it's small size. It also can store the pieces of the steamborg during their battle. See also Hyperspace.
- Big Eater: Ate an entire chicken. In one bite no less!
- Boxing Kangaroo: Averted. It may look like they're wearing boxing gloves, but they're just regular red gloves.
- Crazy-Prepared: Thanks to their magic pouch, they can pull out any object from their pouch to help in any situation.
- Hyperspace: Their pouch leads into one.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Speaks through a collection of bos, but yet everyone can still understand them.
- This kangaroo can also pull a bit of Pokémon Speak through a Scooby-Doo-Esque "Rippy-Roota-Roo!"
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Whatever became of Rippy since Carol and Mr. Gar left P.O.I.N.T. is presumably unknown to this point in time...