open/close all folders
- Super Team: They're a group of heroes consisting of different race and powers.
Voiced by: Melodee SpevackA member of P.O.I.N.T. whose theme is a having a fox-like tail.Hero Level: Unknown
- Animal Motifs: Obviously a fox.
- Badass Cape: She wears a blue cape.
- The Big Gal: She's the only muscular hero in the group until El Bow came along.
- Boyish Short Hair: Her hair doesn't even go down to her shoulders.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": She has an orange letter "F" inside a blue circle on her belt.
- Little Bit Beastly: As her name suggests, she has a foxtail.
- Super Strength: This appears to be her main power.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has orange hair with a white stripe to go along with her fox motif.
Voiced by: Steven OggA member of P.O.I.N.T. who has some involvement with the sandwich flashback.Hero Level: 8
- Cool Helmet: His helmet has bat ear-like projections and comes with a red visor.
- Expy: Currently not much is known about him but appearance-wise he seems to resemble a mix of Batman and Cyclops from X-Men.
- Eye Beams: He can shoot powerful lasers through his visor.
- Heroic Build: Straddles the border between a bodybuilder physique and a Top-Heavy Guy—his arms are thicker than his legs, but the difference isn't exaggerated nearly as much as with Mr. Gar or Rad.
- Oral Fixation: Always has a sucker in his mouth.
- Uncertain Doom: Something bad clearly happened to him, but we have little idea what.
Voiced by: Dana SnyderA member of P.O.I.N.T. who is a traditional grey looking alien.Hero Level: Unknown
- Exposed Extraterrestrials: He wears some clothes, but only on his head, neck, and feet.
- The Greys: Fits the trope to a T.
- Mind over Matter: He's another alien whose species can you levitation.
- Nice Hat: Wears a fedora.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Wears a scarf.
- Purple Is Powerful: A senior P.O.I.N.T. member who wears a purple scarf.
See her folder here for tropes regarding Silver Spark aka Carol.
See his folder here for tropes regarding El Bow aka Mr. Gar.
Voiced by: Ashly BurchA member of P.O.I.N.T. who is a petite boxing kangaroo.Hero Level: Unknown
- Ambiguous Gender: Their gender isn't confirmed yet. They have a pouch, like a female kangaroo, but they can be still a case of Animal Gender-Bender.
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: Is a small green kangaroo.
- Badass Adorable: Despite their cute appearance and even Laserblast thinks they're cute, they were chosen to join P.O.I.N.T. for a reason.
- Bag of Holding: Their pouch can hold a giant magnet and a magic living bar of soap despise it's small size. It also can store the pieces of the steamborg during their battle. See also Hyperspace.
- Boxing Kangaroo: Averted. It may look like they're wearing boxing gloves, but they're just regular red gloves.
- Crazy-Prepared: Thanks to their hyperspace pouch, they can pull out any object from their pouch to help in any situation.
- Hyperspace: Their pouch leads into one.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Speaks through a collections of bos, but yet everyone can still understand them.