open/close all folders
Another employee at Gar's Bodega who's only made a brief appearance in "Do You Have Any More in the Back?" He seems to frequent the labyrinthine "back-and-down-downtown-back-down" of the store.
Voiced by: Ashly BurchA mummy that lives in the back room of Gar's Bodega.Hero Level: 5
- Forgettable Character: She comes out to grab a snack every now and then, but everyone keeps forgetting that she lives in the back room of Gar's.
- Mummy: She's a heroic mummy.
- Perky Goth: It's stated that if she became human she would be goth. That factor combined with the pink bow she currently wears means she would probably be this variety.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: She wears a pink bow on her head and her eyelashes are noticeable.
- The Quiet One: Is described as being this.
- Whip It Good: She uses her wrap for her X-treme Wrap Whip. She needs to re-wrap after using it because if she unravels all the way, she disappears.
Voiced by: TBAA small T. rex that's the Bodega's mascot.Hero Level: Unknown
- Attack Animal: Subverted. K.O. tries to get it to fight Mikayla, but it's too busy eating nachos.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: It's a cute tiny blue T. rex.
- Fun Size: As with the other Living Dinosaurs (and pterosaurs) in the series, it is no bigger than a cat.
- Remember the New Guy: K.O. says, apropos of nothing, that Baby Teeth is seemingly the Bodega's mascot and has been there the whole time.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Its small design makes it adorable.
- Team Pet: Baby Teeth is the mascot to the Bodega.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: A cute, miniature one.
Voiced by: Melissa VillaseñorA regular at Carol's dojo. The queen of a massive suburban hive of literally nuclear families. Proud soccer mom of 3,000 adorable kids every year.Hero Level: 3
Voiced by: Melissa Villaseñor; Carol KaneA regular at Carol's dojo. She was once a notorious, dangerous, amazing candy thief. Now she's a grandma.Hero Level: 3
- Badass Grandma: She was a former candy thief in her prime. And she's no slouch at kung-fu, and she's a master of the double-cross.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: She convinces K.O. to steal a rare piece of candy with her, and openly lampshades the fact that she'll doublecross him at the end, which she does, and enjoys every moment of it.
- Classy Cat-Burglar: Despite her appearance, she was once a jewel thief with a notorious reputation.
- Combat Stilettos: When she was younger, she wore a pair of white, thigh-high, high-heeled boots.
- A Day in the Limelight: "One Last Score" focuses on her backstory and K.O. attempting to help her on her last heist.
- Fiery Redhead: When she was younger.
- Granny Classic: She has curly grey hair, wears glasses, and wears a fanny pack.
- Meaningful Name: Ginger was a Fiery Redhead before her hair greyed. "Ginger" is a term sometimes used to describe someone with this hair color.
- Mighty Glacier: She has strong attacks, but due to her age she's too slow with them.
- Miniature Senior Citizens: She's barely taller than K.O.
- Retired Badass: A former candy thief and now a grandma.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Wore one in her days as a thief.
- Token Human: Besides Carol, she's the only human in the dojo.
Voiced by: Ashly BurchA regular at Carol's dojo. Spliced herself with reptile DNA to get thicker skin after a tough divorce. She's stronger, scalier and more independent now!Hero Level: 4
- Cool Aunt: According to her profile, she's like this. Fiercely independent. She "gets" the teens and kids of the plaza.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Not exactly half but she's 70% human and 30% reptile.
- Super Spit: When she gets mad, she'll spit venom and melt her victim into a skeleton.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has dark green hair.
The Cool Teens
Voiced by: Kali HawkLeader of a group of teens that hangs out behind the bodega. She's a cyborg from the future that became trapped when her time machine broke.Hero Level: 4
- Ambiguously Gay: She and Enid become close in "Back in Red Action", and it's implied she had a thing with her former teammate, Yellow Technique.
- Animal Motifs: Her Hover Tank is angler themed.
- Arm Cannon: She can transform her arms into laser cannons.
- Artificial Limb: Her right leg is a peg leg. In "Back in Red Action", it's implied she lost her leg after she deserted her team because she still had it during her flashback.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her top exposes her navel.
- Cat Smile: She'll occasionally sport this smile as shown in "Back in Red Action".
- Chest Insignia: Her belt has a circle symbol that's divided into six equal part.
- Color Character: Her name is "Red Action" and she's red.
- Color-Coded Characters: If her name didn't already explain it, red.
- She was part of a hero team in the future called the "Hue Troop".
- Combat Stilettos: Wears one on her left foot.
- Cyborg: She's a cyborg from the future.
- A Day in the Limelight: We learn more about her when she hangs out with Enid in "Back in Red Action".
- Delinquent Hair: She has a pink delinquent hair.
- Hover Tank: She has her own hover tank that comes with a rail cannon. She can summon it by shouting, "Red Action hover tank, go!" while striking Sentai poses (which she seems embarrassed about).
- I Choose to Stay: After the Hue Troop forgives her and invite her back to the team in the future, she chooses to stay in the present after being accustomed to it.
- I Just Want to Be Special: The reason why she admires Enid and doesn't like being apart of the Hue Troop anymore is because Enid has her own moves, style, and doesn't follow anyone, which is something she felt she lacked when she was a Trooper.
- Icy Blue Eyes: Her eye color. Although, she is also no stranger to being presented with Black Bead Eyes such as in "Back in Red Action".
- Mysterious Past: For whatever reason, she traveled back in time to the Plaza, and nobody knows why.
- "Back in Red Action" reveals that she broke her team's magic artifact in the future and traveled back in time to run away from them.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Is more Animesque than other characters.
- Old Shame: In-Universe. While Enid thinks that her being apart of a group that deals with space crystals and prophecies is incredible, she doesn't think so. She doesn't like doing their poses, wearing their helmets, and following instruction from a rock.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her hair will sometimes cover her right eye.
- Red Is Heroic: Sort of. The first part of her name is Red, and her color scheme mostly consists of the color, but she's a bit more of an Anti-Hero.
- Sentai: Her team, the Hue Troop, is basically the Power Rangers, complete with poses and animal themed vehicles.
- Thrill Seeker: When seeking thrills, she heads over to the Danger Zone.
- Time Travel: She's from the year 301X.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has pink hair.
Voiced by: Melissa VillaseñorA strawberry-headed plant humanoid girl who's usually seen loitering around the plaza with Red Action and Gregg.Hero Level: 0
- Black Sheep: She was born from a family of friendly fruit. She's a bit overripe and ended up a total stink-eyeing sourpuss.
- Carnivore Confusion: In "Plazalympics", she appalled when the third place prize is a basket of fruit that consist of only strawberries and becomes nauseous when Brandon eats one of the strawberries in front of her.
- Childhood Friends: She and Gregg knew each other since childhood as revealed in "Second First Date".
- Hidden Depths: Runs a fashion blog.
- Phoneaholic Teenager: She's always on her phone or uses her phone to take selfies.
- Plant Person: A strawberry-headed plant humanoid girl.
- Random Species Offspring: The Parents Day episode shows her mother is an orange humanoid.
- Whip It Good: Shoots out thorny whips.
Voiced by: Ian Jones-QuarteyA bird person who's usually seen loitering around the plaza with Red Action and Drupe.Hero Level: 0
- Ambiguous Gender: Oddly enough, the show hasn't exactly used any gender pronouns on them. Even their reference sheet avoided using any pronouns when describing them.
- Bird People: Gregg is a white bird.
- Childhood Friends: They knew Drupe since childhood as revealed in "Second First Date".
- Elective Mute: Doesn't really talk to anyone due to having low self-esteem.
- Hidden Depths: Is actually a great cook and valedictorian.
The Rad Squad
Mega Football Baby and Bell Beefer
Mega Football Baby voiced by: Melissa VillaseñorA large baby in a football helmet and hairless sasquatch-like creature that Rad hangs out with when he isn't working at Gar's.Hero Level: 1 (Mega Football Baby), 0 (Bell Beefer)
Bell Beefer voiced by: Michael-Leon Wooley
Bell Beefer voiced by: Michael-Leon Wooley
- Cephalothorax: Bell Beefer has no discernible head, only a face on his upper body.
- Designer Babies: Mega Football Baby was the result of a botched government experiment to create the best football player.
- Ground Punch: One of Bell Beefer's attack is BeefQuake, where he punches the ground and causes an earthquake.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Mega Football Baby uses his football skills to fight.
- Older Than They Look: Sure, Mega Football Baby is, well, a baby, but he attended middle school with Rad and Bell Beefer.
- Simpleton Voice: Bell Beefer has this type of voice.
- Super Gullible: Due to his intelligence, Bell Beefer can be easily tricked.
- Those Two Guys: These guys usually are together when they are with Rad.
- Toxic Friend Influence: When Rad and Enid went on a date in middle school, they ruined it by telling Rad he should be a pushy jerk if he wants to keep her attention. They also seems to encourage Rad's false bravado.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Mega Football Baby is this, but only specifically on the subject of football.
A Real Magic Skeleton
Voiced by: Ian Jones-Quartey (mobile game), Ben Jones (series)A skeleton that works at the boring frame store and hates everything about it except working with his best friend Brandon.Hero Level: 2
- Blow You Away: Shares the Wind Ring with Brandon in the Captain Planet crossover episode (He gets the glory of wearing it).
- Bystander Syndrome: Rather then actually help the Bodega team fight off Lord Boxman's robots or help in general, he would watch the fight with Brandon and pull out his phone to record the fighting.
- Subverted in "The Power is Yours!", where he and Brandon actually help for once, even though they had to share a power ring.
- Dem Bones: He's a magically enchanted skeleton with his own thoughts, dreams and personality.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: He's a real magic skeleton.
- Fun with Acronyms: His name spells A.R.M.S.
- Green-Eyed Monster: He's jealous of KO, Rad, and Enid's cool adventures.
- Pulling Themselves Together: His magic allows him to put himself back to normal if he ever falls apart.
- Superheroes Wear Capes: He wears a magenta cape with a high collar.
- Those Two Guys: He's always with Brandon since they both work at the frame store.
- Weaksauce Weakness: When he uses a powerful spell, he falls apart and his skull has to re-collect himself.
Voiced by: David HermanA pretty laid-back bear who works with his best friend, A Real Magic Skeleton, at the frame store.Hero Level: 2
- Beary Friendly: He's a pretty friendly guy, but he can get on A.R.M.S.'S nerve with his drumming.
- Big Eater: He's always eating sometimes, and eating things he shouldn't have.
- Blow You Away: Shares the Wind Ring with A.R.M.S. in the Captain Planet crossover episode.
- Bystander Syndrome: Rather then actually help the Bodega team fight off Lord Boxman's robots or help in general, he would watch the fight with A.R.M.S.
- Subverted in "The Power is Yours!", where he and A.R.M.S. actually help for once, even though they had to share a power ring.
- Expressive Shirt: The writing on his shirt changes offscreen to always say what's on his mind.
- The Slacker: Because they hardly get any business at the store, he would slack around, like playing the drums.
- Those Two Guys: He's always with A.R.M.S. since they both work at the frame store.
- Weaksauce Weakness: He's good at attacking bad guys, but has to do it on a consistent drum beat.
Voiced by: James UrbaniakA robot hairdresser specializing in mathematically-perfect haircuts.Hero Level: 2
- Awesome by Analysis: Besides cutting hair, he has the ability to scan power levels in his fellow heroes. Through this he was able to show that everyone currently in the plaza at the time had a Power Level of 100 when combined.
- The Barber: He's the only hairdresser in the plaza.
- Machine Monotone: He speaks in this type of manner.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: He shows great joy in cutting other's hair and is devastated when his cuts are done poorly.
- Shear Menace: When necessary, he will use his hair styling tools as weapons.
- Token Heroic Orc: He doesn't belong to Boxman's kin, but is the only heroic robot as of this writing.
- Waterfall Tears: He sheds these in "You're Everybody's Sidekick", courtesy of the dot-matrix printers inside his eyes that print out the tears on paper.
Voiced by: David HermanBeardo is an immigrant from Goblin Country. He has incredible skill at making burritos and other culinary delights. Runs the burrito truck and brews up magical burritos from obscure ingredients.Hero Level: 5 (in the show), 1 (in his bio)
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Has a light blue skintone.
- Funny Foreigner: He's a foreigner and Enid and Rad assumes that he can read any foreign language. He also speaks with a Eastern European accent.
- Our Goblins Are Different: He's a blue goblin and an immigrant from Goblin Country.
- Power-Up Food: He can make magical burritos that are capable of this.
- Supreme Chef: He's really good at making burritos thanks to his ingredients.
- Technical Pacifist: Despite being a huge guy, he doesn't fight.