Kenneth "Ken" Robbins
- Career Versus Man: She dreamt of being a world-famous singer, but after Kalos' Career-Ending Injury, she decided to become Kaleido Stage's singer so she could stay near him despite Kalos' protests.
- The Chick
- Idol Singer: She sings on the KS stage, and it's mentioned she's been offered CD contracts many times but has refused all of them.
- Team Mom
- The Atoner: For something he didn't do.
- Break Her Heart To Save Her: In one episode, when Kalos felt as if Sarah should pursue her own dream, he tells her to leave with their old friend Andy since she's "no longer needed", leaving her in tears. His plan is ruined when Sora intervenes and forces him to confess his true feelings.
- Career-Ending Injury: He used to be a Stage Magician, but he injured his fingers and now can't perform magic tricks.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Engineered Public Confession: In order to let Sarah know how he truly feels, Sora goes to Kalos' office and teases him to reveal his true feelings. In the meantime, the others bring Sarah to the stage, and she listens to Kalos's words via Sora's hidden microphone.
- I Was Quite a Looker: Invoked by Sora when she sees a photo of his younger self (alongside a teen!Sarah and their companion Andy) and can't believe the baby-faced youth in the picture is him.
- Mentor Archetype
- My Greatest Failure: Has blamed himself for more than 10 years for the death of Yuri's dad.
- Self-Made Man: He started as a self-taught Stage Magician who performed in the streets. 20 years later he's the owner of the world-famous Kaleido Stage.
- Sink-or-Swim Mentor
- Team Dad
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: He believes himself to be such, since he asked Aaron if he truly was up to performing the very dangerous Fantastic Maneouver... a few hours before Aaron failed to do it and died, which is the reason why Yuri is pissed off at him enough to try buying out the Stage as revenge.
Jerry, aka Mr. Policeman
- All-Loving Hero: Very sweet and kind, could never ever say a bad word about anyone.
- Fangirl: Of Yuri.
- Look Both Ways: How she died. Yuri tricked Sophie into being late for her and Leon's audition for a very important contest, and when she was running towards the stage with less than five minutes to spare... she carelessly crossed the street without glancing around and got fatally hit by a truck.
- Plucky Girl: She was as strongwilled as she was gentle.
- Posthumous Character