open/close all folders
Voiced by: Yuka IguchiThe busty female protagonist and heir to an insanely large fortune. A student of Shuuhou Seiha Private School, ranked Fukushou (second-in-command) of the girl's kendo club. Naeka presents a unique challenge to Kogarashi; though attractive and extremely busty for her age (and the biggest of the manga. Only in a Kōsuke´s dream her position is in danger by Fubuki), Naeka speaks of walking the "path of the sword" like a warrior. Naeka suffers both friends and enemies for her figure and manners, and has to tolerate the demanding "service" of Kogarashi — but through it all, she can still be upbeat and positive. She is depicted as a good swordswoman and will violently attack anyone who offends her with a live blade if necessary, including her own brother.
- Book Dumb: Constantly gets bad grades, especially in math.
- Even the Girls Want Her: Well, at least one girl has openly confessed to her and is a full blown Stalker with a Crush.
- Gag Boobs: Her boobs are so strong they can break a steel breastplate.
- Insane Troll Logic: She reasons that based on different battle strategies, the answer to the equation 1+1 may as well be 3, 5 or 10. Kogarashi smacks her for using such an idiotic reason.
- Instant Fan Club: The Male Kendo club's "Fujuwara Naeka's Big Tits Fanclub."
- Lethal Chef: Played for Laughs in two situations. The first is when she gave an upperclassman she had a crush on fried shrimp and when she tried nursing a sick Fubuki back to health.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Training from Hell: Undergoes one of these when preparing for a kendo match with Arayashiki. One of the exercises was fighting an actual bear.
- Wooden Katanas Are Even Better: her preferred weapon of choice is her kendo stick, although she will use an actual katana from time to time to ward off Kogarashi or the male kendo club.
Voiced by: Rikiya KoyamaThe titular "Maid Guy" employed by Naeka and Kousuke's grandfather to serve as their butler/servant and their bodyguard. He's very good at what he does, but his various personality quirks, such as having no sense of personal space, bluntness, or restraint, make dealing with him a difficult task. Still, he always means well, and is always ready to provide "service" to Naeka, whether she wants to or not.
- The Ace: From saving a business from being bankrupt to solving family problems, he can do it all, because he's the Maid Guy!
- Bad Ass
- Battle Maid Guy
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He's very good at what he does, if you can ignore the fact that he's a muscular monster of a man wearing a maid outfit.
- Catch Phrase: "That's me, Maid Guy!"
- Character Title
- Combo Platter Powers: He has 37 senses and an assortment of skills befitting both of a professional bodyguard and a ninja. Some of his powers are...
- The Beast Master: A variant of Maid Guy Voice lets him summon and control crows.
- Brown Note: Maid Guy Freeze Voice paralyses anyone who hears it for 1800 seconds. Ineffective against well trained people.
- Made of Iron
- Master of Illusion: Daydreaming Maid Guy Illusion.
- Prehensile Hair
- Super Speed
- Technopath: Maid Guy Access allows him to connect to a printer via USB cable and make copies of what he has seen. In Hi-def even!
- X-Ray Vision: Maid Guy Scan.
- ...and any new ability that is required for the day.
- Evil Laugh: He does this from time to time, even though he's a hero.
- Genius Bruiser: This burly, sociopathic maid guy once attended MIT. He taught advanced mathematics there
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath
- Hey, You!: Refers to Naeka as "my [insert adjective here] master" or simply "master" and Fubuki as " you [insert adjective here] maid."
- Large Ham
- Mask of Power
- No Sense of Personal Space
- Noodle Incident: The Miko he introduced to Naeka to help her with her studies was once, as he states, a colleague. She calls him "Gai" for some reason.
- Only One Name
- Slasher Smile: Even when in disguise.
- Supreme Chef: He knows ALL of the recipes in the world, because he's that good.
- Unsound Effect: "Kyuuin, Kyuuin..."
- You Monster!: Inverted, as it's his opponents who say this to him.
Voiced by: Daisuke Sakaguchi
- Otaku: Spends most of his time playing Eroge and dating sims. He also has a maid fetish, like his grandpa, and a Shrine maiden fetish.
Voiced by: Megumi ToyoguchiThe other maid of the Fujiwara household. She, like Kogarashi, is tasked to guard Naeka and Kousuke until Naeka's gets her inheritance, and also to serve them. Her primary job is to keep Koagarashi in line, to make sure that he does not cause more trouble for their masters.
- Berserk Button: Calling her a clumsy maid
- Hammerspace: She can keep an assortment of weapons that total at least a hundred kilos inside her maid uniform. This is also where she pulls out her nail-bat whenever Kogarashi needs smacking.
- Hidden Buxom: She admits she's the type of person that looks thin when wearing clothes.
- Informed Flaw: She's quite competent as a maid and as a bodyguard (except for mathematics) yet she gets labeled as a clumsy maid.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: And According to this Universe's god, this is one of the things that make her attractive.
- Weapon of Choice: Her trusty nail-bat keeps Kogarashi in line.
Voiced by: Mugihito
Elizabeth "Liz" K. Strawberryfield
Voiced by: Saki Fujita
Shizuku & Tsurara
- Berserk Button: Commenting on Tsurara's looks sends her into a fit of rage. If Liz comments on it, she'll usually take out her anger on her younger twin.
- Ninja Maid
- Younger Than She Looks: Tsurara, the elder of the twins, looks a lot older than twenty one.
- Older Than She Looks: Shizuku, who can easily pass as a student at Naeka's school even though she's twenty one.