Characters: Generic Fantasy
A list of characters from the Play-by-Post Game Generic Fantasy
open/close all folders
Heroic if not slightly greedy super ditz bunny girl with the magic ability of a simple spring.
Tropes Associated with Lotte
- Chaotic Good: Lately more chaotic than anything else. She still has a soft spot for saving people(and particular kids) though.
- Determinator: Just try and keep this bunny girl down. She'll put a boot up your ass.
- The Ditz
- DYNAMIC ENTRY
- Goggles Do Nothing: Lotte's trademark goggles. Somewhat subverted as the goggles actually DO act like eye protection for her as she runs at full speed. They however are just goggles and therefore do not fall under Goggles Do Something Unusual
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Lotte has one across her left arm just below her shoulder.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Can drink her own weight in beer. Due to her regeneration ability (Being a Were Rabbit) her liver actually recovers as soon as it takes a beating.
- The Hero: Technically Heroine.
- Kick Chick: Lotte's primary choice of attacking. Her legs are powerful due to her wererabbit nature.
- Killer Rabbit: Three Lycanthropes in the group at current: A wolf, a polar bear and a rabbit. Guess which one is the most effective in battle?
- The Klutz: Lotte tripped over ally Lio after her first attack on Sinclair ALSO took the poor guy out as well as a bunch of demon dogs.
- Professional Gambler: She may be just lucky as she seems to be able to win even tampered games. Probably due to her having two lucky rabbit's feet.
- Idiot Hero: AND HOW!
- LEEROY JENKINS: Lotte listens and sometimes even comes up with plans. Then she totally ignores them and just rushes in.
- Money Fetish: Lotte really loves money. Like more than anything else. A good way to get Lotte to like you is offer talk of untold riches.
- Our Wererabbits Are Different: Lotte's different from your average were creature. She's more cuddly and ditzy than murderous, or shirtless (oh hai Twilight).
- Scars Are Forever: Lotte got this in a backstory of one of the previous G Fs. It's remained canon ever since.
- Super Speed: Lotte's main strength is she's ridiculously speedy. Her power often gets amplified when she's running faster.
- Team Chef: Well someone's got to be talented in the kitchen, right?
- Chef of Iron: Lotte is the resident cook, but she'll still beat your face in if needs be.
- Unskilled, but Strong: In her first appearance she nearly took out Lio as well as their enemy with a singular reckless charge.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Lotte and Chika for serious fighting or the more comical Lotte and Foxy for pranks vs. violent retribution.
- Fantastic Racism: Lotte(as well as Deven and Dominic) hates Vampires with a feral passion.
- Can't have sex ever: Well, maybe with another were, but due to her Lycanthropy she'd end up accidentally turning anything else into a were if she ever tried. Really dislikes the idea of creating a beta slave
- No Indoor Voice: Seems to be following after her Uncle Jacque the more she ages.
Chikara "Chika" Yaryuu
A cheerful half-dragon girl who loves a good fight.
Tropes Associated with Chika
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Due to Claw Magic, Chika can not only cut through diamond with extreme ease, she can also cut through fire, water and other non-physical things.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Chika's only strategy.
- Blood Knight: LIVES for fighting. In fact, if she's saving your life, chances are she's in simply for tough opponents.
- Chaotic Neutral: Does not really care about political problems or problems of other places, or laws or anything that could stop her, instead living for the sake of herself and fighting. She'll still defend her friends to the bitter end, though.
- Cute Monster Girl: Like most girls here.
- Determinator: Good luck taking her down.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half-human, half-dragon.
- Hot-Blooded: As a draconic Kamina, less couldn't be expected.
- Image Song: BELIEVE IN NEXUS by Masaaki Endoh.
- The Lancer: To Lotte's Hero.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Big time. Part of why she hates and is hated by Lio.
- Les Yay: With Rose and Lotte, thanks to drunkenness.
- One True Threesome: You know it's true.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Chika's actual name is hardly ever used. Justified in that she introduces herself as Chika rather than Chikara.
- Power Trio: Id, with Lotte (Ego) and Rose (Superego).
- Psychoactive Powers: At best, Chika can drop one lightning at a time while she's calm. However, get her sad or angry, and the weather immediately goes wild.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red Oni to both Lio and Rose.
- The Rival: To Lotte. Pretty lax about it, but won't stop reminding people about it if needed.
- Shock and Awe: Being a Storm Dragon allows her to do this.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Reaffirms her friendship with Lotte through constant good-natured fights, and constantly bickers with Rose, but considers both of them the people closest to her.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Dragons
- Lightning Can Do Anything: Including granting super speed.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Has only one arm on her shirt
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Chika has one across her right cheek, but she's clearly good.
- Scars Are Forever: Chika recieved this scar from a character in the very first GF. It has remained on her face in every other continuity.
Loka “Rose” Casar
A succubus that heals people rather than steal their souls. Don't take that to mean she's a pacifist, however.
Tropes Associated with Rose
- A-Cup Angst: Of the three girls, Rose has the smallest breasts and considering she's a succubus, this simply will not do.
- Butt Monkey: At times with Lotte and Chika.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: Design-wise.
- Felony Misdemeanor: Played with. Ordinarily, stealing a book isn't that big an issue. However, the book was priced at 10,000 Gold pieces, and is apparently worth a lot more.
- Healing Hands
- Healing Shiv: That gun of hers can apparently fire bullets that heal you. Who knew?
- Horny Devil: In race only.
- Intoxication Ensues: Rose has, er... a very low tolerance for drugs. "Please allow me to introduce myself..."
- The Jinx / Born Unlucky
- The Medic
- Mistaken For Lesbian: By her friends, by her dad, by everybody she meets... It doesn't help that she's in a Cast Full of Gay.
- Neutral Good: Honestly tries to be Lawful Good, yet is known to succumb to petty wants. Also, hanging out with Chaotic Good adventurers doesn't help matters.
- Power Trio: Superego, with Chika (Id) and Lotte (ego).
- Revive Kills Zombie: The one offensive situation in which Rose shines.
- Zillion-Dollar Bill: Rose's book on alchemy.
Human/Elven crossbreed with a strong sense of justice. He's a master of ki.
Tropes Associated with Damion
One of the few human allies within the beast group. Previously James, his gender was bent by Death herself, simply because she found it funny. Has adapted surprisingly well.
Tropes Associated with Jamie
- Action Girl: Jamie really enjoys fighting.
- Aerosol Flamethrower: Drunk state + magitech lighter = INSTANT FIRE BREATH.
- Beta Couple: Had this with Dominic in contrast to pretty much everyone else in the party (no romantic thoughts, or heavy sexual tension). Ironically, Jamie is one of few who could sleep with Dominic without becoming a Beta. However, Jamie and Dominic broke up during the year timeskip for reasons unknown.
- Bi the Way
- Chaotic Neutral
- Combat Pragmatist: Jamie loves getting in a good cheap shot, and frequently uses her surroundings to wail on people.
- Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu?: Taunted a super-powerful former demonic overlord, and was set on fire as a result. She proceeded to run around (since she was on fire and all...) but did flip the demon off before dying.
- Gender Bender: After being "killed" for a week by Death herself, the formerly male James returned as the female Jamie.
- Genre Savvy
- Guile Hero: More all-around smart than most others in the party, and often uses it to her advantage in a fight.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: Has gone through three magics, body state magic, form magic, and spell thief. She loses her old one each time.
- The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body: Accused by SK, but averted.
- Resurrective Immortality: Jamie claims it's because she simply leaves the waiting line in Death's Realm.
- Those Two Guys: With SK, but Jamie has noted that it's a bit more awkward to say it ever since the gender bending.
A Werepolarbear who just so happens to be an incredible musician. Has a dark past.
Tropes Associated with Dominic
- Accidental Pervert: Dominic's introduction to the cast involved him accidentally stumbling upon two sleeping, less-than-fully-clothed women, and getting the crap beat out of him for it.
- Actual Pacifist: Has no problems with using his illusions to avoid or influence a fight, or with others fighting, but he himself can't/won't fight.
- The Atoner
- Badass Longcoat
- Gender Bender: The ring that Jamie found is now in Dominic's possession, and is currently being used to full effect.
- Good People Have Good Sex
- Master of Illusion: A heroic type, who can't actually hurt people with his illusion spells, but he can reproduce light and sound. Dominic's favorite use of this? Being a one-man band.
- Magic Music: Not required to cast his magic, but for most of his performances, he makes his magic into this. Also has shown that music helps him concentrate for more intense illusions, such as making a beam of light bright enough to blind a dragon with.
- Neutral Good /Chaotic Evil: Depending on if he's in human form or were form.
- Our Were-Bears Are Different
- Precision F-Strike: Chika evoked this from Dominic by nonchalantly revealing to all present that was a lycanthrope.
- Spoony Bard: His heart's in the right place, but...
- Wandering Minstrel: Dominic's occupation for ten years prior to the story.
Lotte's childhood best friend.
Tropes associated with Deven
One of the few Enforcers that's actually evil, if not the only one.
Tropes Associated with Gaffgarion
Tropes Associated with Angel Victory
- Badass Cape: It's highly debatable if "badass", but Angel wears a cape wherever he goes, because he's a hero and stuff.
- Blackand White Morality: His view of the world. The Enforcers and him: good, anyone that opposes them or Regalis: evil.
- Calling Your Attacks: It's not heroic otherwise!
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He looks stupid and out of this world at first glance. However, commit an act of evil, and he'll show you how a HERO acts.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Only reason why he's not been kicked out of the Enforcers yet.
- Genius Bruiser: He can go and make machines that shouldn't by any means exist in the world. He can also show you why he's the HERO of Regalis, in a very, very fire-y way.
- Genius Ditz: BIG TIME. He's a machine and math expert, and his near-endless imagination coupled with these facts have made him one of the best, if not the plain-out best, inventor in the Enforcers. However, he lives in his own little world, with heroes and villains and other HEROIC stuff.
- Hot-Blooded: So Hot Blooded, his fire is actually real and burns important documents!
- Image Song: Captain Falcon's song from F-Zero GX/AX
- Large Ham: Of HEROIC proportions.
- Lawful Good: More like HEROIC Good.
- The Hero: Thinks he's this.
- Playing with Fire
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red Oni to Rikou.
- Shout-Out: A living shout out to anything even remotely heroic.
- V Sign: His trademark pose.
Tropes Associated with Rikou
Tropes Associated with Sinclair
Leader of Lilin Village, father to Rose, mentor to Loki, and member of the legendary trio.
Tropes Associated with Gen
Leader of Lonsdale, the physically strongest of the legendary trio, and a father figure to Lotte, Deven and temporarily Chika.
Tropes associated with Jacque
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red Oni to the more refined Kaiser AND Gen.
- No Indoor Voice
- Large Ham
- Badass Uncle: Not quite old enough for Grandpa, and nor does he hide his power.
- Signature Laugh: BWAHAHAHAHA!
- The Big Guy: He towers over everyone and uses his fists to fight
- One-Man Army: Jacque, especially in his early days could rip through any army you threw at him. He's still capable of doing this now, surprisingly.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Has nearly crippled several people by hugging them too hard.
- Panthera Awesome
- Power Trio: Many types, with Gen and Kaiser.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: During their youth, he was the brunette to Gen's redhead and Kaiser's Blonde. Now he has white hair.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning:: Whilst Gen and Kaiser play this straight(Gen as Ice, and Kaiser as Fire), Jacque's abilities can be summed up as THUNDER more than Lightning. Still counts though.
- Freudian Trio: Id, to Gen's Superego and Kaiser's Ego.
- Red Baron: "Thunder Ogre"
- Loud of War: Jacque's ability is actually a loud shockwave. It has resulted in him going deaf hence why he constantly yells at the time.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: All the time. Jacque doesn't believe in tops.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Jacque is covered in them. He's obviously a good guy though
- Scars Are Forever: Each of his scars comes from a different fight, and each time he fights he usually ends up with a scar. Most the enemies he fights DO use Silver which negates his regeneration ability however.
Originally the leader of the Legendary Trio, now works in Haven against Regalis. Was an Enforcer and the Minister of Economy of Regalis, previous to the anti-beast law.
Tropes associated with Kaiser
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Like his daughter, knows Claw Magic, to an even greater extent in fact.
- Casting a Shadow: Can use Dark Magic.
- Determinator: Has been fighting a war that's almost impossible to win against Regalis for years, and doesn't seem to be even close to giving up.
- Identical Son: His son Rikou looks exactly the same as he did when he was around his age, sans eye colour.
- Interspecies Romance: Fell in love with a dragoness.
- Playing with Fire: His main ability.
- Flaming Sword: Can make this, though he tends to use both fire and sword separatedly.
- Power Trio: Many types, with Gen and Jacque.
- Red Baron: "Inferno Phoenix".
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Defied. While Kaiser has had red eyes all his life, he's never been evil.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue Oni to Jacque. At times, Red Oni to Gen.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Usually seen with his black tuxedo.
- The Stoic: Rarely shows any emotion, and is often quite silent.
- Weapon of Choice: Cool Sword