- Awesome Ego: Piper would always piss off Vince by calling him "Junior." He had previously worked for Vince Sr., and had little good to say about his heir. Zero fucks.
- Badass Decay/Dork Age: His time in WCW, also his 2003 WWE run on SmackDown!.
- Crazy Awesome: Essentially his character whenever he was a face.
- Evil Is Cool
- Ham and Cheese: Piper was a brash loudmouth no matter what storyline he was in.
- Harsher in Hindsight: During a 2003 interview which took place at around the same time he returned to WWE, Piper predicted that he was "not going to make 65" due to his poor health. How right he was...
- Love to Hate: Man was he a great heel.
- Memetic Badass: In Saints Row IV. Just how badass can you be when Keith David, another Memetic Badass in the game that everyone respects, respects you? (That said, it's clearly a Shout-Out to David and Piper working together in They Live. Speaking of which )
- Memetic Mutation: The famous Chew Bubblegum line from They Live has been endlessly regurgitated for decades.
- Most Wonderful Sound: When you hear the bagpipes blaring, some serious shit is about to go down.
- Protection from Editors: Piper rarely did a job, and Hulk Hogan made no secret of his displeasure at never getting to get that decisive win during their feud. Interestingly, Piper did take a (now famous) pinfall loss at Wrestlemania VIII to Bret Hart.
- Signature Scene: The Piper's Pit segment where he smashed a coconut over the head of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka, sending him tumbling into the set behind him.
- Second place goes to spraying Morton Downey Jr. with a fire extinguisher after he told him not to smoke in his Pit.
- Values Dissonance: Some things Piper did in the mid-80s would get the WWE kicked off the air nowadays. Part of Piper's Heel schtick was that he wasn't just obnoxious, but bigoted, with some notably racist diatribes at Mr. T and at least one occasion where he angrily used an ethnic slur against Bruno Sammartino. Then there was the infamous Piper's Pit segment with Jimmy Snuka, arguably Piper's crowning achievement in politically incorrect villainy.
YMMV / Roddy Piper