- Awesome Music: When Kamen Rider 1 and 2 arrive at the last minute to save V3's ass, the original Kamen Rider theme starts.
- Complete Monster: See here.
- Friendly Fandoms: With fellow tokusatsu show Kikaider, both aired together in Hawaii and enjoyed mass popularity. The website Generation Kikaida features the (official) english release of both Kikaida and V3 from localizing company JNProductions. Conventions for the two shows are held jointly.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Hawaiians love Kamen Rider V3. The Hawaiian fandom for V3 made it the first Japanese Kamen Rider series to get a stateside DVD release.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- One episode has Shiro disguised in a snappy white suit. Four years later... (Though the look of the suit brings to mind a much later Rider.)
- Many fans have joked that Destron, shared their name with the Deception faction in much of the Japanese Transformers media. Much later in a tie in to the The Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye comic this Deception showed up◊.
- Memetic Mutation: See this page for examples.
- Paranoia Fuel: Destron is very far reaching. Any number of people could be a Destron Mook, or a monster infiltrating some organization in order to find you. EMT crew taking away an injured man? Destron soldiers. Truck Driver finding a traumatized old man? He's a disguised Combatman. Once a surgeon thought he was seeing a patient, only for the medical Destron staff to get a hold of him and turn him into TV-Fly. V3 tries his hardest to save people, and many times he succeeds. However he can't always make it in the nick of time and people just end up dead in order to further the ambitions of Destron.
- Special Effect Failure: As prone to this as most other Showa Era Kamen Riders. It's obvious when the actor has been replaced by a dummy during especially dangerous special effects. When Baron Tusk fights against the Three Riders his prop spear is broken in certain cuts and flops around uselessly whilst other cuts it holds together fine. Another time when Fireball Walrus sends fireballs at people the wires holding up the burning objects are quite clearly visible.
- Tear Jerker: The ending of Episode 39. V3 saves Shuichi's sister from Destron, and the two reunite. Shiro is touched by the happy siblings, but soon his smile fades as he reflects on his own sister, Yukiko, and his family, having long since lost them. It's a surprising aversion to Shiro's Angst? What Angst?, and the episode ends with him sadly contemplating the sunset, whilst the narration says:Once again, V3 saved a love. However, he has no loving family of his own. And now, for that very reason, in order to save even one more family relationship, he is determined to fight for our tomorrows.
YMMV / Kamen Rider V3