- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The terrorist attack.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Apparently, Yukari and Cado. The latter's player is unamused.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This isn't the first time an Aoi Futaba was a Yamato Nadeshiko.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Kyle. He is no stranger to this either.
- Moe: Rose, Aiko, Haruo- really, half the cast can qualify.
- Nightmare Fuel: Cado being thrown off the third floor. It's implied, at least by Word of God, that this was done out out of jealousy for either Yukari or Cado.
- The terrorists in general.
- The Woobie: Everyone can be considered this. Considering what this takes place in, this is obvious. Specific examples:
- Jerkass Woobie: Kano suffers from constant pain due to his disability and can barely tolerate being touched anywhere near his back. He still soldiers on through his days as if it was nothing.
- Setsuga's split personalities Setsu and Set began existence after she was so fractured by seeing her father die in the fire he set on their house she couldn't deal with it.
- Jerkass Woobie: Yukari. To note: She was bullied for losing her legs, then her father died in a car accident when she was six. Her mother became distant as a result, and her older sister Fuuka was constantly hospitalised, leaving Yukari with nobody to turn to; even Haruka was also hospitalised when this happened. She essentially turned into a Jerkass to deal with being bullied to not look weak. The problem was compounded when Fuuka nearly died from illness, then when Cado nearly died from being thrown out of a window. Whew!
- Jerkass Woobie: Runa.
- Iron Woobie: Cado in general. Just [[Determinator Cado]].
- Iron Woobie: Jack.
YMMV / Bay 12 Katawa Shoujo Role Play