The Ten Commandments is a 2007 CGI film created by Promenade Pictures.
The Ten Commandments provides examples of the following tropes:
- Aborted Arc: Aaron is promised as an aid for the terrible speaker Moses, but it is Moses who faces the Pharaoh.
- Foreshadowing: Moses' father tells kid Aaron that God has a plan for Moses.
- Lost in Imitation: Many things were taken from the film by Cecil B. DeMille, like Moses' exile from Egypt, the Pharaoh being Rameses or the change to the Golden Calf incident.
- Time Skip: After the golden calf incident, the film jumps to Moses' final moments.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Moses formed a family in Madian, which is all but forgotten after he leaves them.