Moses: Egypt's Great Prince is a 1998 Direct-to-Video Animated Musical made by UAV Entertainment. It tells the story of the Biblical hero, Moses, and how he freed his people from their lives of slavery.
- Age Lift: Unlike the Bible, Moses is a teenager when he frees the slaves.
- Animated Musical: As per usual for UAV.
- Art Shift: We are treated to live-action film of Jerusalem at the end of the movie.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: None of the shirtless men have visible nipples.
- Casting Gag: In the Japanese dub, it's not the first time Tomokazu Seki (Moses) voices someone who has "God" on his side, except it's named God Gundam.
- Cats Are Mean: Nefer-Kitty.
- The Chosen One: Moses.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Pharaoh orders one of his servants to be burned to a cinder as punishment for serving him burned meat.
- Distant Finale: The very end, where Moses sees the Promised Land before his death.
- Female Feline, Male Mutt: Nefer-Kitty and Tut, respectively.
- Heroes Love Dogs: Moses' dog Tut.
- I Have No Son!: Pharaoh coldly disinherits Moses when he learns of his true past.
- Jerkass: Ramses.
- Lighter and Softer: Than both the Dreamworks movie and the Biblical account of Moses' life - for one thing, there are no plagues. However, unlike the Dreamworks movie, it does show that Moses sees the Promised Land but does not reach it.
- Toilet Humor: While we don't see anything, Tut clearly urinates on Aaron.
- Villain Song: Ramses gets one.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Nearly all the Egyptian men (except the priests).
- What Happened to the Mouse?: When Moses faces Pharaoh and Ramses, Nefer-Kitty's tail is set on fire and she jumps out a window into the Nile. She's surrounded by crocodiles and isn't seen again.