Meta Gamer Score is a gaming website created by Oscar Holmkratz in 2011 which allows an user to track their achievement systems from multiple platforms and conglomerate them into a single unified numeric score. A game's achievement point value in this system is calculated by certain factors, such as the size of the game's ownership on the site and its rarity amidst that owner base. The goal is to collect as many points as possible, however, you can also earn completionist score with points from 100%'d games and firsts score for earning achievements before others.
Visit them here.
Platforms and singular games supported:Platforms
- PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Playstation Vita)
- Retro Achievements
- Xbox Live (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)
- Wargaming.net (World of Tanks, World of Warships, World of Warplanes)
- World of Trucks (Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator)
Singular video games
- Dragon Age: Origins
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Everquest II
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Guild Wars 2
- League of Legends (via the third-party achievement service Poro Laboratories)
- Mass Effect 3
- StarCraft II
- Seal Hunter
- World of Warcraft
No longer supported
Meta Gamer Score provides the following tropes:
- 100% Completion: 100%'d games, which are marked on your profile.
- Achievement System: Exaggerated, it's all your Achievement Systems combined.
- No Fair Cheating: Cheaters are likely to get reported in the Cheating sub-forum and banned.
- Obvious Rule Patch: If a game is considered too easy by the system (though this only happens to "Achievement spam" games), its total score will be incredibly low or even 0.
- Permanently Missable Content: The "Unobtainable" achievements, which can't be earned anymore.