From left to right: Ghoulfriend, Arrrleen & Cap'n Rapt'r, Tut-Tut-Tut, the Wafter, and Invisible Right Leg Lad.
Superslackers is a Slice of Life webcomic about a team of teenage superheroes who are also slackers.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of Superhero comics.
- Agony of the Feet: The Barefoot Burglar is very easy to stop.
- Art Evolution: Cap'n Rapt'r's appearance in the early strips is quite different from how he looks in the later ones.
- Art Shift: Usually during an Imagine Spot.
- Big Eater: The Wafter.
- Born in the Wrong Century: Invisible Right Leg Lad really likes the medieval period.
- Butt-Monkey: The Wafter and Invisible Right Leg Lad.
- Comically Missing the Point: Tut-Tut-Tut, on more than one occasion.
- Dude, Not Funny!: An In-Universe example in this strip.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Ghoulfriend.
- Evil Twin: Visible Right Leg Lad is Invisible Right Leg Lad's evil twin.
- Eyes Always Shut: The Wafter.
- Hates Everyone Equally: Ghoulfriend.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Two in a row.
Tut-Tut-Tut: That's the worst mummy joke I've ever heard.
Arrrleen: That was the lamest pirate joke I've ever heard.
- Jerkass: Most of the characters show signs of Jerkassery at some point, but the most dedicated jerks are definitely Visible Right Leg Lad and Ghoulfriend (the former slightly more so than the latter).
- Mummy: Tut-Tut-Tut.
- No Antagonist: Visible Right Leg Lad is the closest thing the comic has to a villain, and he's not really evil so much as unpleasant.
- Pirate Girl: Arrrleen.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Aside from Arrrleen being a literal example, none of the characters are ever shown fighting crime or doing anything else you might expect superheroes to do. This is lampshaded in the very first strip.
- Really 700 Years Old: Tut-Tut-Tut, who couldn't get into an R-rated movie despite technically being 3000 years old.
- Super Team: The main characters (in theory, anyway). It's implied that when they actually do bother to act like superheroes, they're not very good at it.
- Toilet Humour: The comic sometimes indulges in this.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: When Tut-Tut-Tut makes makes a rather gross offer to Invisible Right Leg Lad.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: Almost everyone. One of the few characters with a useful power dies in a somewhat ironic manner exactly two panels after his first appearance.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: Invisible Right Leg Lad's idea for a medieval-themed Super Team involves Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe Code Names.
Invisible Right Leg Lad: Knightforce woulda been sooo cool!! Ye Olde Wafter!! Invisible Right Leg Squire! Ghoulwench! King(ette) Arrrthurleen!! Think about it, guys! For fun! For me?! ... Forsooth?