Mishovy ílenostinote is a YouTube channel ran by Misha, a young child star from the Czech Republic who makes Let's Plays, vlogs, and music videos aimed at children. Alongside him is his older brother Metadon, who plays the guitar and helps him make music. In the United States, he is best known for his song about playing Pokémon GO everyday. He doesn't actually play it every day◊.
Please follow the Rule of Cautious Editing Judgment when describing his content.
Not to be confused with the actor Misha Collins.
Tropes relating to Misha's content in general:
- Ambiguous Ending: In the sketch "Hater vs. Misha", Misha leaves up it to the viewers to decide what he does to his hater.
- Amusing Injuries: "MISHA HAS BEEN SHOT!!!" is a short video where... Misha suddenly gets shot. With a banana. It's a very funny injury that obviously has no long-standing effects.
- Catchphrase: He says "I'm back" in most of his videos, or "U jsem tady zas" in Czech.
- Chick Magnet: This happens in his sketch about getting straight A's; he didn't have any girlfriends before he got great grades, but he got two girlfriends due to his intelligence.
- Early Installment Weirdness: His two earliest videos are of him getting shot and him exploding. They are both very short and have nothing to do with his later content.
- Licensed Game: Unstoppable Misha is an official Misha video game available on iOS and Android.
- Self-Deprecation: In "My Crazy Family", Misha says that his family is "retarded" and that he might be as well.
- Untranslated Title: While he's translated the titles of all of his videos into English, he hasn't translated the title of channel into English. If he did translate it, "Mishovy ílenosti" would mean "Misha's Insanity".
Tropes relating to his Let's Play videos:
- Absentee Actor: While Metadon appears frequently on Misha's other channels, he rarely, if ever shows up during his Let's Plays.
- Extremely Short Intro Sequence: The MishovyLP opening theme only lasts for mere seconds before Misha interrupts it and continues gaming.
- Speedrun: Misha has made a few of these on his channel, such as this speedrun of Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: His livestream series initially had "#LIVESTREAM" in the title of each video.
- Something Completely Different: Most of the videos on his Let's Play channel are about video games, but one video is just him at the restaurant with his family. Video games are not part of the video.
- Take That!: When Misha streams games he doesn't like, he will often call them "cancer streams".
Tropes relating to his songs:
- The Ace: In "I Got Straight A's!", Misha has straight A's in all his classes, causing everybody to respect him (including the girls).
- Ad Hominem: In "I'm Vegan", Misha will insult you if argue with his position about animals.If you don't agree with me,then you are an asshole
- Christmas Songs: Misha has made quite a few songs about Christmas, such as "It's Christmas!", "I Want to Kill Santa Claus!", and "My Christmas Tree".
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Guess what "Song About Wasps" is about.
- Excited Show Title!: This is very common in the YouTube versions of his songs, though this is sometimes averted on other platforms. Examples from YouTube:
- Inaction Video: The music video for "My Christmas Tree" has Misha kneeling down and looking at his Christmas tree. He never does anything else in the video.
- Miniscule Rocking: His shortest song is probably "Song About Wasps", which is only 18 seconds long.
- Public Domain Soundtrack: "My Christmas Tree" is based off of the classical song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
- Rearrange the Song: In 2018, he made a remake of his old song about Minecraft with updated instrumentation and English lyrics.
- Roger Rabbit Effect: This is used in "POKEMON GO SONG!!!" when Misha sticks his tongue out when he's with Lickitung from Pokémon.
- Spoken Word in Music: "Cyberbully Channels Are Cancer!" has a part where Misha speaks up against everyone who bullies children.
- Straw Vegetarian: Parodied in "I'm Vegan", which has him wishing death to everyone who consumes meat.
- Take That, Critics!: "Cyberbully Channels Are Cancer!" is directed towards everyone who criticized his song about Pokémon GO. It particularly mentions LeafyIsHere, RiceGum, Pyrocynical, and Keemstar.
- Title-Only Chorus: Take a guess which word is repeated in the chorus of his song about FIFA Soccer.